剧集 | 镜花水月(2015) | 导航列表
This is gonna give her an opportunity to shine.
这是要给她一个机会 大放异彩
How do you not see that? That's so sweet of you.
你怎么就看不到? 你真好
I'm not an idiot.
我不是白♥痴♥
What the hell is going on?
这他妈到底是怎么回事?
Just do it. Fine.
只管照做 好吧
You're Coleman, right? Hmm? Yeah.
你是科尔曼,对吧? 嗯? 是啊
So, you're showrunner.
你是节目的管理制♥作♥人
That's right.
对
Must be a huge job getting a show like this.
接管这样的节目 一定是个艰巨的任务
Twinsie.
妹子
Oh, hi. You're in my seat.
嗨 你坐了我的座位
Hi. Oh. Thanks.
嗨 哦 谢谢
Talk later. Yeah.
待会儿再聊 好
Our reporter's here. He's on his way out.
我们的记者来了 在来的路上了
Mm, cool.
好
What's the hold up with darius?
达利斯为什么不出来?
Oh, nothing. It's totally fine.
没什么 好了
Rachel. Hmm.
蕾秋 嗯
Come on.
说吧
I don't play this high school crap.
我不玩这种幼稚的小把戏
Here's how this works.
事情是这样的
You tell me the truth,
你告诉我真♥相♥
And then we work together as a team.
然后我们一起解决 像团队一样
Or not.
或不是
You ready?
你准备好了吗?
For what?
为了什么?
Good.
好
Oh, this is some bullshit.
净是一些废话
At least they keep giving us drinks. Uhhuh.
至少他们不断给我们饮料 嗯
You guys are really slugging 'em back, eh?
你们喝得真猛 嗯?
Mm. Yeah, can you bring us another one?
是啊 你可以给我们再来一杯吗?
Number four? Okay. Yep.
第四杯? 好 没问题
This is gonna be fun.
这会很好玩
Is it? Yeah.
是吗 是啊
Guys, I was gonna be a doctor.
伙计们 我本来打算当医生的
Hey, so, we really want to get everyone out there.
我们真的希望让每个人都释放一下
You know, having a good time.
享受美好时光
So, no one else has a problem with this? Just me?
所以其他人对这个都觉得没问题? 只有我?
Well, I guess the other girls are just a little more fun.
我想其他美女只是多了几分乐趣
You need to loosen up a little.
你需要放松一点点
Liquid fun. Palm of your hand.
喝酒的乐趣 举起你的手
come on.
快点儿
Okay, I mean, you can do what you want,
好吧 你可以做你想做的
But Darius says he's gonna cut you
但达利斯说 他会淘汰你
If you don't bring it today.
如果你今天还不来状态的话
Romeo wants to get Darius out of here A.S.A.P.
罗密欧想带达利斯尽快离开这里
Wait, okay.
等等 好吧
What does darius want?
那达利斯怎么想?
He's kind of on the fence.
他有点儿举棋不定
The doctor's saying that he … well, that's good.
医生说… 那是好事
Well, no, the doctor's saying that he needs to have surgery,
不算是 医生说他昨天就应该
Like, yesterday.
做手术了
Shit.
靠
Do you have anyone that we could call?
你能找到人来帮忙看看吗?
Just discretely bring in here for a second opinion.
悄悄的把人带进来再诊断一下
I do.
我有
I have a buddy in sports medicine.
我有朋友是队医
He's made a career of keeping players in the game.
他的工作就是能让运动员继续完成比赛
I will call him. I will call him right now.
我现在就打给他
Thank you.
谢谢了
Leave me alone.
让我静静
I heard about randy.
我听说你父亲的事了
What the hell is that?
那是什么鬼?
Hmm? Oh, that's my progeny.
那是我的后代
This is the future of the wilton line.
这是威尔顿的未来
Want to hold him?
想抱抱他么?
That caterwauling ball of flesh is the result
这个嚎啕大哭的小肉球就是
Of you cheating on me with your wife.
你跟你老婆在一起而背叛我的证据
It came out of her vagina.
这是从她阴♥道♥里出来的
So no, I don't want to hold it.
我拒绝抱它
Really puts things in perspective.
这个生命之轮回什么的
You know, the whole circle of life thing.
真的会让人从不同角度看问题
yeah, it's true.
没错
Yeah, you raise kids,
教育孩子
Teach them everything you know,
教他们你所有的知识
And then they grow up to stab you in the back.
然后他们长大在背后捅你一刀
I'd put a pillow over its face right now.
换我 我现在就用枕头闷死它
Still young enough to claim sids.
它还小 可以说是婴儿猝死症
Quinn, it's jay.
奎恩 是杰
Go away!
走开!
Quinn. Talk to me about randy.
奎恩 跟我说说兰迪的事吧
He was a worthless father, and now he's dead.
他是个无用的父亲 然后现在死了
Good talk.
谈完了
You okay?
你还好吗?
I'm developing, chet, okay?
我正在设计剧情好吗
Can't you tell by all my colorful post-it notes?
你看不懂我那些彩色的便利贴吗?
So, you're giving up.
那你就这么放弃了
You know, when I wanted the show back,
当我想要拿回这个节目的时候
You fought me tooth and nail,
你呲牙咧嘴拼尽全力跟我撕
But now that it's a little weirdo and dick for brains,
可是现在只是个用下♥体♥思考的怪人
You're just gonna hand it over to them?
你就这样交给他们了?
This show is our baby.
这个节目就是我们的孩子
We got to fight for it.
我们必须为它反击
Hey, quinn, did you know that rachel...
奎恩 你知道蕾秋...
Oh, my god, ew, is that a real baby?
天哪 那个宝宝是真的?
What do you need, jay?
杰 你要干吗?
Rachel and coleman are acting real shady.
蕾秋和科尔曼很可疑
They've got darius standing on the sidelines
他们让达利斯站在球场边上
Wearing a full suit looking like a black pee-wee herman.
穿着正装像个黑色小丑
How's he gonna play in a suit?
他穿着西装怎么玩?
Oh, that's my point.
这就是我的疑惑
Rachel's got him commentating.
蕾秋让他做实况报道
How am I supposed to turn that snore-a-thon
这让我怎么把这个漫长无聊的闹剧
Into a tv show?
做成电视节目?
I don't know.
我不知道
But I will figure it out, all right?
但我会搞定的 行吗?
Thank you very much.
多谢
What is going on with darius?
达利斯怎么了?
Okay, wait a second.
等等
Who's that guy?
那人是谁?
He's a messenger.
他是个快递员
Okay, keep going.
好 继续
Stop, stop.
停 停
That's not a messenger.
那不是个快递员
Darius is hurt.
达利斯受伤了
That's why he's not on the field today.
这就是他今天没有上场的原因
That's -- that's big news.
真是个大新闻
Could affect his career.
会影响他的职业生涯
We show that he's hurt,
我们播出他受伤的画面
And that's our story.
这就是我们的故事
We medevac him in a helicopter,
我们运他上救伤直升机
Girls crying, sirens blaring,
女孩们在哭泣 警报器在鸣叫
Catfighting over who gets to ride with him to the hospital.
一场闹剧混战决定谁陪他去医院
Just your general ratings-spiking,
收视率爆表
Promo-making television gold.
得到电视节目的金奖
And if the show tanks,
如果失败了
It did happen on coleman's watch.
那就是科尔曼的错
Exactly. Coleman's out.
正是 这样科尔曼出局了
They come back to me
他们找回我
As the genius who's made the show for the last 14 seasons,
这个成就了这个秀前十四季的天才
剧集 | 镜花水月(2015) | 导航列表