剧集 | 镜花水月(2015) | 导航列表
should have gotten pulled over for no reason?
就该无缘无故停车?
Rachel called the cops.
蕾秋报的警
I told her they took the car, and she Wait, what did you...
我告诉她的 她... 等等 你...
Rachel called the police and then went out there to film it?
蕾秋报了警 然后去那里进行拍摄?
For real?
真的?
Hm...yeah.
嗯... 是的
You know, I have eaten this crap
你知道吗 我已经
for so long now, and that's on me.
忍♥你很久了 那是我活该
But you, with your preachy, holier-than-thou bullshit --
但是你 啰啰嗦嗦 假仁假义
first, you pat yourself on the black
首先 你把手伸向了黑人
for getting a black suitor and contestants who get
让一个黑人追求者和选手们
treated like garbage, and now your plan is
被当成垃圾一样 现在你的计划
to, what, Rachel, just expose
是什么 蕾秋 让一个
how racist the police are by getting a brother shot?
兄弟挨枪子以此证明警♥察♥都是种族主义者吗?
If Romeo dies, this is all on you.
如果罗密欧死了 那全是你的错
And this is not your story to tell.
不是你说什么就是什么
So why don't you stop trying to help
所以麻烦你别再做无谓的动作
because there's a very good chance
没有你所有的人
everyone might be better off without you?
都会过得更好
Rachel. Rachel. I want to see Darius.
蕾秋 蕾秋 我要见达利斯
Rachel, what happened? What did the officers say?
蕾秋 发生什么了? 警♥察♥怎么说?
It was terrifying.
真可怕
This is going off on another tangent all together.
这会牵涉到另一个问题
I can't right now. Do you know where we are?
我现在无法回答 你知道我们在哪儿吗?
Rachel? Rachel, are you okay?
蕾秋? 蕾秋 你还好吗?
Geez.
天呐
Hey.
嘿
You're here?
你在吗?
Yeah, Chet called. He told me what happened.
恩 切特给我打电♥话♥了 他都告诉我了
Are you, uh hey, look, I'm Can you just leave?
你 额... 听着 我... 你能出去吗?
Look, I'm sorry for what I said earlier.
听着 我为之前说的话道歉
I'm just -- I didn't -- I was lashing out.
我只是... 我不... 我太冲动了
So I'm sorry. I Can you just please leave?
抱歉 我...我... 麻烦你离开好吗?
No, I'm not running away.
不 我不会走的
I'm here for you, so let me help.
我就在这里 让我帮你吧
Uh, I know we loved each other, Rachel.
我知道我们彼此相爱 蕾秋
I've never stopped loving
我一直爱着你
Dude, can you just stop, please?
别说了 好吗?
We did love each other, and you left, okay?
我们彼此相爱 但你走了 好吗?
Well, I'm here now. There was,
恩 我现在 就像
like, this tiny, little window of hope
带着这个小小的希望
where you could have, like, saved me, and you didn't.
你本可以救我的 可你没有
And now every single thing inside of me
现在我的心
is just, like, this little black hole.
就像这个小小的洞
It's, like, dead inside.
里面已经了无生机
Okay.
好吧
I know that, but I'm here now.
我知道 但现在我就在这里
Please, can you just go? Rachel.
拜托 你走好吗? 蕾秋
It's too late! Can you please go?!
太迟了! 拜托你快走好吗?!
Rachel, don't.
蕾秋 不要
Can you please just go?!
求你快走
Rachel? Mom?
蕾秋? - 妈妈
"Meet me on the balcony"? What's up with the mystery text?
"阳台见"? 什么意思?
I wanted you to meet me on the balcony.
我想跟你在阳台见
Great. Look.
好吧 听着
I don't really have time for secret meetings right now.
我现在没空搞什么秘密会谈
We have a bit of a situation inside,
我们里面还有事
in case you haven't noticed. Oh, a situation?
可能你还不知道 哦 有事?
No, what you have is the shit show of the century.
不 你这一场世纪最烂之秀
Right, right. I leave you for one night.
好 好 我才离开一个晚上
What the hell were you thinking?
你在想些什么鬼?
Um, maybe that I got you the most amazing footage
也许我给你准备了这个节目创办以来
of possibly the most important story this show has ever even --
最重要 最惊人的一组镜头
You put our suitor in the hospital.
你弄得追求者躺在医院
You got Romeo shot, and you filled my mansion
罗密欧中了枪 而我的大楼里
with cops and lawyers. Would you give me a break?
到处是警♥察♥和律师 你能让我歇口气吗?
Oh, that's exactly what you're getting.
噢 你是可以歇歇了
Go home, Coleman. You're done.
回家吧 科尔曼 你被停职了
Excuse me? I'm sorry.
什么? 抱歉
It sounded like you told me I'm done.
你好像在说我被停职了
You don't really have that authority
你没有这个权利
because I happen to be The showrunner?
因为我才是... 节目负责人?
Yeah, not anymore. It's me again.
哦 不再是了 节目又回我手上了
I mean, actually, it kind of always was.
我是说 真的归我了 虽然一直都是我的
Let's just admit that, but Gary just made it official.
但是接受现实吧 盖里正式授权我了
I don't believe you. Yeah, well, you know what?
我不相信 哦 是吗?
Why don't you just call Gary from your phone
那你何不回家的时候在车上
in your car on your way home?
给盖里打个电♥话♥?
Rachel.
蕾秋
Who's that?
那是谁?
Rachel's mother.
蕾秋的妈妈
Oh, my God, thank you for coming.
哦 天 谢谢您能过来
Hey, hey, what the hell happened in there?
嘿 嘿 这里发生什么了?
All I know is that Romeo was shot five feet from me.
我只知道罗密欧中枪了 在离我就五英尺的地方
I mean, I was so scared.
我很害怕
I mean... this is a reality show.
我是说... 这是真人秀
How could this happen?
怎么会发生这种事?
Like I said, you don't know the half of it.
我说过了 这里面水深得很
Jeremy, just tell me.
杰瑞米 告诉我吧
Okay.
好吧
Rachel?
蕾秋?
Sit up, sweetheart.
坐下 宝贝
Okay.
好
Here.
这里
Take the medicine, sweetheart.
把药吃了 宝贝
That's how you get better.
你会慢慢好起来的
You know I love you, right?
你知道我很爱你 对吗?
剧集 | 镜花水月(2015) | 导航列表