剧集 | 镜花水月(2015) | 导航列表
Can I... Can I start over?
我能... 我能重来吗?
Why are you making that face, Jay?
你为什么摆那张脸 杰?
It's funny.
这很搞笑
warm, comforting... just as a wife should be.
温暖 舒服... 妻子就该这样
So, what do you think, Darius? Have you made your choice?
你觉得呢 达利斯? 你做好选择了没?
Tough call, Graham.
艰难的选择啊 格拉姆
I mean, all these ladies have so much to offer.
美女们都这么热情好客
I think I'm gonna need some time to reflect.
我觉得我需要一些时间来考虑考虑
What do you think, Rach? Is that okay for an act break?
你觉得呢 蕾秋? 这里适不适合进广♥告♥?
Tension over who to choose?
营造选谁的紧张气氛?
Yes, Graham, it's fine, but don't think, okay?
是 格拉姆 很好 但想都别想 好吗?
It makes you look fat.
它让你显胖
D, How you doing? Good. Great.
达 你好吗? 好 很好
Chantal looked pretty good.
香黛尔看上去很好啊
Mm. Well, then why did you tell Graham
嗯 那你为什么告诉格拉姆
you hadn't decided yet? 'Cause I hadn't.
你还没决定? 因为我没有
And Jay said that I should just wait...
杰说我应该等...
dramatic tension or something.
特别紧张的气氛或是别的
But I'm all about that ATL.
但我关心亚特兰大
Uh-huh. You mean Alabama?
你的意思是阿♥拉♥巴马?
Alabama? Why would I be going to Alabama?
阿♥拉♥巴马? 为什么我会去阿♥拉♥巴马?
Uh, because you're gonna pick Beth Ann.
因为你会选贝丝·安
Miss Fried Chicken and Watermelon?
炸鸡和西瓜小姐?
Yeah. I don't think so.
是啊 我不这么认为
I think so. Can I be honest with you for a second?
我想是的 我可以跟你说实话吗?
I don't know. Can you?
我不知道 你能吗?
Last episode was really harsh, what you did to Ruby.
上一集你对露比做的事真的很苛刻
Whoa. What I did?
等等 我做的?
I'm just saying that the fans now see her
我只是说 现在粉丝认为她
as this victim, all right?
是受害者 是吧?
So, we got to make you look like a good guy again,
我们得再次让你成为一个好人
and for that, we need a villain.
因此我们需要一个坏人
There is nobody better to terrorize you than Beth Ann.
能威慑你的 除了贝丝·安 没有更好的人选
What don't you understand, okay?
你怎么就是不明白?
Look, I'm not going anywhere with Beth Ann.
听着 我不会和贝丝·安去任何地方
I'm not trying to get lynched.
我不想被动私刑
Lynched? That's kind of harsh, dude.
私刑? 有点苛刻啊 老兄
There's a big difference in harsh and realistic.
苛刻和现实之间有很大的不同
You want to be realistic, I'll be realistic.
你想现实 我就现实好了
Okay, Chantal is a snooze.
好 香黛儿是个瞌睡虫
You are gonna smile, eat good food,
你如果只是保持微笑 健康饮食
and go to bed early just like every single person
和普通观众一样
in our audience.
正常作息
The rating's are gonna tank, okay?
你的评价就完蛋了
You're gonna become the lowest-rated suitor
你会变成天长地久有史以来
in "Everlasting" History.
评价最烂的一个追求者
They're gonna pull us off the network and sell us to some,
他们就会把我们从电视台踢出去
like, niche cable channel sponsored by Ambien.
卖♥♥给找安♥眠♥药♥赞助的烂电视台
I'd like to see you get an on-camera gig after that.
我倒是愿意看你在那来个上镜演出
Rachel? Hmm?
蕾秋 什么?
Read my lips. I'm not going to Alabama.
听好了 我不去阿♥拉♥巴马
This is not a question, okay?!
这不是在征求你同意 懂么
I am your quarterback, and I want you to run my plays!
我才是你的四分卫[橄榄球中组织进攻的] 你要听我的话!
Look, if you're calling the plays, then you suck at it.
如果是你来为我做决定 那你真是太烂了
Because so far, you've run me into an epidural,
目前为止 你给我打了硬膜外麻醉
firing my cousin, and some girl's daddy.
辞掉我经纪人 还找了女孩的爹来
No, I have run your ass into ratings, dude, okay?
不 我为了你的网评都鞠躬尽瘁了 好吗 大哥?
This is my job, and I do it every stupid day
这就是我的工作 我他妈这辈子
of my stupid life.
每天都在做这个
But if you want to go ahead and blame me
如果你想继续责怪我不听我话
and destroy your life and ruin your career, you know what?
然后看你自己前途尽毁 那好吧
Then go ahead. Go ahead, do it.
你想干嘛干嘛吧 没人管你
Get yourself canceled! Put me out of my misery!
玩儿蛋去吧 也让我不用这么痛苦了
Rachel, Rachel. Calm down, all right? You okay?
蕾秋 蕾秋 冷静点 好吗 你还好吗
I don't know! - I honestly don't know! Am I?!
我不知道 我真♥他♥妈♥的不知道! 我看着像好吗
I need you to be.
我要你好好的
Can you please just go pack for Alabama?
那你能不能收拾东西去阿♥拉♥巴马
Yeah, I'll go pack.
好 我去收拾
Alabama. Alabama, here I come.
我来了 阿♥拉♥巴马
I'm...I'm -- I'm gonna pack.
我... 我这就去打包
Rachel? How you doing?
蕾秋 你还好吗
I'm fine.
我没事
Okay, guys. Let's get back to work, all right?
好了 大家伙 回去工作吧
Find something better to do with your time. Let's go.
抓紧时间找点事做吧 去吧
What about Big Sur? What about it?
大瑟尔[美国地名]怎么样? 什么怎么样?
I have a room on hold
我在波斯特农庄酒店
at the Post Ranch Inn whenever I want it.
有个私人预留房♥间
Oh, is that where you take all the ladies?
哦 你带每个姑娘都去那儿啊?
No.
不...
Ugh. Hold on a sec.
呃 稍等下
What's going on, Chet?
怎么了 切特
Where are you, kiddo?
你在哪呢 姑娘
I'm at my father's funeral.
在我爸葬礼上
Hey, did you get the flowers? You didn't mention them.
你带花去了吗 也没见你提起
I'm thinking maybe you hated them.
我以为你不喜欢呢
You are the only person
你是世上唯一一个
who could make my father's funeral about you.
能在我爸葬礼的时候还来烦我的人
That's not why I called.
我不是来说我的事
Uh, it's Little Weirdo.
是小怪咖
Uh, she snapped at the suitor.
她冲追求者发火了
Last night I found her ...
昨天晚上我看到她...
Uh, not alone in the car, Chet.
切特 车上不光我一个人
Chet? What is it?
切特? 到底什么事?
You got to get back here.
你赶快回来吧
I'll, uh, figure something out.
我 我想办法吧
What are you doing?
你干嘛呢
Just hanging out, smoking a butt.
休息会 抽根烟
How'd it go with Darius?
达利斯那边怎么样了
Great.
挺好
Alabama? Mmhmm.
他去阿♥拉♥巴马? 对
Wow. Excellent. You want a red-eye,
真棒 你想连夜赶过去
or should we leave in the morning?
还是我们明天一早走
Come on, Wasserman. You're not coming.
拜托 瓦瑟曼 你不会来的
Stop it. Of course I am.
别说了 我肯定去
Look, it's gonna be 24 hours of mosquitos and swamps.
那全是沼泽 要全天忍♥受蚊虫叮咬
You would totally hate it.
你会恨死哪里的
I wouldn't want to do that to you.
我不想让你受那罪
Besides, I'm not great company right now.
而且 我现在做不了一个好伴侣
Rach, what -- Why not? What's going on with you today?
蕾秋 为什么这么说? 你今天怎么了?
This is what we've been talking about.
我们不是一直想这么做吗
We're bringing a black guy to the South.
把一个黑人带到南方去
Come on, Vassar. Let's go get into some trouble.
好啦 小天才 咱们去制♥造♥点麻烦吧
Damn. Back on the plantation.
我日 又回到种植园了
Hey, look. Your ancestors suffered for years.
嘿 你的祖先可在这儿受了很多年的罪
You can survive a couple of days.
就这么几天你能撑得过去的
Yeah, says the white woman
对 这就是白人女对在阿♥拉♥巴马
to the black man in the backwoods of Alabama.
蛮荒之地的黑人说的话
Why do I feel the need to take off running?
为什么我有种需要逃跑的感觉
You shouldn't. These people are gonna be great.
不用 这些人很好的
It's gonna be great. They're gonna love you.
都会顺利的 他们会爱死你的
He's here! He's here!
他来了 他来了
Come out. Come out.
快出来 快出来
Come out! Come on!
快出来 快出来
Oh, all right, all right. Everybody stay calm, please.
好啦 好啦 大家别紧张
Smile.
笑一个
Hi, Darius!
嗨 达利斯
Welcome to Alabama! Alabama.
欢迎来到阿♥拉♥巴马! 阿♥拉♥巴马
I Whoo! This is...Alabama.
我 哇哦 来到了...阿♥拉♥巴马
We're excited!
我们都兴奋死了
Thank you. This is ...
谢谢 这真是...
剧集 | 镜花水月(2015) | 导航列表