剧集 | 镜花水月(2015) | 导航列表
Who actually cares about you.
但我是真心为你好
Don't sabotage it with this guy, Quinn.
不要故意搅黄你和这个家伙的关系 奎因
He may be your last chance.
他搞不好是你最后一根救命稻草
Hey. There you are.
你在这呢
Look, are you sure about this whole thing --
你确定要这么解决
the not calling the cops?
不叫警♥察♥?
Yeah, I am. I really think it's right --
是啊 确定 我觉得应该这样做 就这样
It's the right thing to do.
这样做是对的
I got to ask you --
我得问你
Why didn't you tell me about this whole thing?
你为什么不跟我说这件事呢
Right when it happened, why didn't you just tell me?
事情发生之后 为什么你不马上告诉我?
Do you not trust me? And if you don't trust me, then...why?
你是不信任我吗? 如果你不信任我 为什么呢?
Quinn says that you're my Chet.
奎因说 你就是我的切特
I don't even know what that means.
我都不知道她这话什么意思
I do know I don't have a lot in common with Chet.
我只知道我和切特并没有什么相似之处
I know I'm not gonna leave you here to fester for 10 --
我知道 我不会把你晾在这..10年..等着烂掉
How long's Quinn been doing this?
奎因在这里多久了?
10 years.
10年
10 years? Yeah, no.
是10年吧? 我绝不会
I see who you are, Rachel, and who you can be.
我能看到你的能力 蕾秋 看到你的潜力
I am taking you out of here at the end of the season
这季结束我就带你走
whether Quinn likes it or not.
不管奎因愿不愿意
Do you want this?
你想要这样吗?
Yeah, I do.
是的
I don't want anything to come between us.
我不希望我们两个之间心存芥蒂
Wow. Stop stalking me already.
别盯我盯得这么紧啊你这个小妖精
I'm relentless, aren't I?
我简直没完没了啊 是不是?
So, you were rethinking the Post Ranch?
所以说你想去波斯特农庄?
Possibly, - but I have a big day tomorrow,
也许吧 但是我明天有很多事要忙
something that I kind of set into motion.
有事情明天我要开始着手做了
So, how about we discuss it over dinner tonight?
要不今晚我们一起吃晚饭 商量一下?
I'm on my way.
我这就出发
Great.
好的
- Thanks, mate. - You're welcome.
- 谢啦 - 不用客气
Here we go again.
我又回来啦
剧集 | 镜花水月(2015) | 导航列表