剧集 | 镜花水月(2015) | 导航列表
You're welcome. Wow.
不用谢我 哇哦
Mmhmm. Okay.
嗯哼 好吧
Okay. That's amazing.
好吧 我很惊讶
Yeah. I don't understand why you're not more excited.
我不知道为什么你一点儿都不兴奋
Anyways, I have a lot to do,
不管怎样 我还有事
I'll talk to you later.
待会儿聊
Okay.
好
Bye.
拜
Jay! Jay!
杰! 杰!
Come with me.
过来一下
I just want - to talk through the process
我只是想...谈谈这里的
of what I've got going on here.
节目进程
So, these are the things I think I'll need.
这些是我觉得需要的
Coleman, I'll be back in a minute. Yeah.
科尔曼 我很快回来 好
Okay, so listen. This is what I need.
好了 听着 这是我要的
What the...?
什么...?
Hey. Did you miss me?
嘿 想我了吗?
How is she?
她怎么样了?
Who?
谁?
Who do you think? I don't know.
还能有谁? 我不知道
If you're talking about Rachel, she's fine.
如果你说的是蕾秋 她很好
Why wouldn't she be?
她能有什么事?
You think she can't function without you?
你觉得她离了你就不行了?
Oh, and you think you're Mr. Inside Track?
哦 你以为你占了上风吗?
She hasn't told you a thing, has she?
她还没告诉你那件事 对吧?
About what?
什么事?
Jeremy!
杰瑞米!
Okay? He slapped her around last night,
好吗 他昨晚打了她一顿
and apparently she's got bruises up and down her arm,
她胳膊上肯定都是淤青
You keep her on that set, and she is a time bomb.
你把她留在节目组 她就是个定时炸♥弹♥
I need you to get her home now.
我要你现在就带她回家
Look, she seems fine to me, Quinn.
听着 我看她很好 奎恩
I'm looking at her right now.
我现在正看着她
Okay, let me guess.
好吧 让我猜猜
Right now, she's backed into a corner,
现在 她走到了一个角落
chewing on her fingers like they're Twinkies,
像药面包一样咬着手指
eyes a-blazing, talking as if her words
眼睛发亮 说起话来好像
are gonna save the world.
她能拯救世界
I'll call you back.
我等会打给你
Okay, okay. Okay, ladies.
好了 好了 好了 姑娘们
Ladies. Ladies, let's move on.
姑娘们 姑娘们 我们继续
Tiffany, why don't you go next?
蒂芙尼 你继续吧?
I think Darius didn't pick me
我觉得达利斯不选我
because he's scared of his feelings.
是因为他不敢面对自己的感情
He is.
真的
He has so much pressure and expectation
一直以来他都很有压力
surrounding him all the time. It's scary.
也有太多期望 这很可怕
Yeah. Keep telling yourself that.
恩 继续自欺欺人吧
Um, I think he's probably just scared of all the STDs
我觉得他可能只是怕染上
that are probably floating around
你那张小嘴里
in that pretty little mouth.
乱飞的性病病毒
I don't have any STDs.
我才没得性病呢
What the hell is she talking about?
她在说什么玩意呢?
She's saying that she --
她的意思是她 --
Yeah, I heard, Dan. Thank you.
行了 我听到了 丹 谢谢你
Maybe he just doesn't want his cousin's sloppy seconds?
或许他只是不想要他弟用过的二手货?
Wwhoa. His cousin? You got with Romeo?
哇哦 他弟弟? - 你跟罗密欧睡过?
Where did you hear that? Does it matter?
你从哪听说的? 这重要么?
Did you just feed that to her?
是你刚刚告诉她的么?
I saw you go in and whisper.
我看到你走过去跟她说悄悄话了
I was just producing, Jay.
我只是在制♥作♥节目 杰
It's okay.
没事儿的
Tiffany, this is a safe space.
蒂芙妮 这是个安全的地方
Everyone's being open now.
每个人都在袒露心声
Yeah, it's so safe. Super safe, Tiff.
是的 很安全 非常安全 小妮
Let's hear it.
说给我们听听
Is it true? Did you hook up with Romeo?
是真的么? 你跟罗密欧睡过么?
Yes.
是的
Ohh!
喔!
Yes, but it's not what you think.
是的 但不是你们想的那样
It's okay! It's 2016!
没关系的 现在是2016年了!
It's not -- It's so not what you think!
并不是-- 不是你们想的那样子!
Football princess, hey? We got two sluts in the house.
橄榄球公主 哈? 我们屋里有两个小荡♥妇♥
I am a police officer!
我是个警员!
Perfect.
完美
It's just I can't believe
我真无法相信
this whole thing just fell in our laps.
这么大个馅饼就直接掉到我们腿上了
Rach. We just have so much to do when we get back.
蕾秋 我们回去以后得忙死
Rachel, look, hey. I'm, like, so happy for us.
蕾秋 听着 嘿 我真的特为咱高兴
I feel kind of, like, emotional about it.
我觉得有点激动啊
Okay, so, I know what happened.
好了 我知道发生了什么
What? With what? With Jeremy.
什么? 哪方面的? 跟杰瑞米有关的
Quinn just called and told me just now.
奎恩刚才打电♥话♥告诉我了
She's worried about you.
她很担心你
I am, too.
我也是
I'm totally fine. Okay.
我没什么事儿啊 很好
I'm totally fine. I don't --
我真没什么事儿 我不觉得
My thing is I want - to get to the airport right now.
我是想 我想现在就去飞机场
We got to get back, - and I got to deal with Jeremy.
我们得回去 然后我会去处理杰瑞米
I want him off the show. He's never allowed on set ever.
我要把他开除掉 他永远都别想出现在现场了
You are being so dramatic. This is, like, not that --
你有点太夸张了 这个 真的 不是--
I think you're downplaying this entire thing
我觉得你在弱化整件事
a little too much. I'm not
有点太过了 我没有
This is -- Yeah, I'm totally fine.
这是 是的 我完全没事儿
Do you want to know why I'm fine? I'm You don't seem fine.
你想知道我为什么没事儿么? 我 你看着不像没事儿
No, I am totally fine.
不 我真的很好
I'm, like, sitting here, and I'm doing my job.
我正在现场 做着我的工作
I'm working my ass off. Okay.
疯狂地工作 好吧
I'm producing this show with this...
我在负责一段
Okay, okay. ...pregnant racist chick.
好吧 好吧 怀孕的种族歧视的妞
Okay, okay, okay. I mean, this is like manna from heaven.
好吧 好吧 好吧 这对我简直就像天赐的精神食粮一样
I don't know - what we are talking about.
我都不知道 -- 我们有什么可聊的
I'm sorry. My next point here
对不起 我下一个观点是
You're making me feel crazy right now. My next point here is
你让我觉得自己这样有点疯狂 我的意思是
I'm worried about outing a pregnant girl
我很担心 在全国性电视节目上
in front of her family on national television.
在她家人面前暴露一个怀孕的少女
This is who you care about?
这就是你在乎的?
You're not yourself, and you're taking it out on Beth Ann.
你不是你自己了 而且你在拿贝丝·安在出气
Excuse me?
你说什么?
We came down here to bring a black suitor to the South.
我们过来是为了把一个黑人追求者带到南部来
That was our plan. This is the one.
这是我们的计划 就是这个
Just that. I feel like you're jumpy today.
仅仅这样 我觉得你今天有点神经质
I'm blown away.
我简直五体投地了
I just want to remind you what we have done this season.
我想提醒你一下我们这一季都干了什么
We locked, like, some chick in a room,
我们把一个选手锁到屋子里
hired an extras casting to come in and lie
雇了个额外的群演来撒谎
and say that she's her mother. - Yep.
说是她妈妈 是的
Okay, we give him an epidural.
还有 我们给了他硬脊髓外麻醉
We have Ruby's father come in with the cameras. Rachel, I know
我们让露比她爹跟着摄影师进场 蕾秋 我知道
But this is the pregnant girl. They're fine.
但这是个怀孕的女孩 他们都没事儿
This is who you're mad about? This is who you care about?
而这才是让你生气的? 这才是在乎的人?
No, I'm worried about you.
不 我担心的是你
I am --
我
I am totally fine.
我很好
Okay? So can we please go and just blow this up?
好吧? 所以我们可以把这事儿搁一边不提了吗?
Hey, there you are.
嘿 你在这儿呐
Why the sad face --
怎么哭丧着脸
other than being doused in champagne?
除了被泼了不少香槟?
I don't know.
不知道
Maybe it's because I'm stuck in a McMansion
也许是因为我跟3个八卦的贱♥人♥
剧集 | 镜花水月(2015) | 导航列表