剧集 | 镜花水月(2015) | 导航列表
Okay, here we go.
好的 我们开始吧
Opening night, "Everlasting," All right?
"天长地久"首播之夜 都准备好了吗?
Let's give 'em something that they want!
观众们需要什么 我们就给他们什么
Ponies! Princesses!
小马驹! 小公主!
Romance! Love.
浪漫! 爱情!
I don't know, it's all a bunch of crap, anyways.
随便什么都好 反正都是一些没新意的东西
Let's go, people.
大家都动起来
The girls are about to arrive. Are you feeling nervous?
姑娘们就要到达现场了 你紧张吗?
i wouldn't say so, no.
我不这样认为 不 我不紧张
Excited, then? Absolutely.
那么你感到兴奋吗? 那当然了
Good. I'm ready.
很好 我准备好了
Well, that's good...Because here they come.
这样就对了...因为 她们已经来了
Hello, there. Hi.
你好 嗨
I'm shamiqua.
我是莎米娃
Shamiqua? Yeah.
莎米娃? 对
Okay. There we go. I think I got it. Cut! Cut! Cut!
好的 那我们开始吧 我记住你的名字了 切!切!切!
That's a cut! That's a cut!
停机! 停机!
Everybody, back to one, please! Let's hustle!
请全体工作人员回归一号♥位! 快点!
Damn it!
杀千刀的!
Shamiqua? That's your girl?
莎米娃? 这就是你挑的姑娘?
That's the one who you said had wife potential?
这就是你觉得她有当好老婆潜力的那个姑娘?
She's black.
她是个黑人
She's gorgeous. She went to spelman.
可是她很漂亮 她还是斯贝尔曼学院毕业的呢
Okay, you know what?
喔呵呵 你懂什么?
First girl out of the carriage is always a wifey,
第一个走出马车的女孩永远都该是老婆界的优质股
And that is not a wifey.
但镜头前那个女人明显不属于这个行列
There's a black man in the white house.
你别忘了白宫里现在可是坐着一个黑人总统
Oh, thank you so much. I know, okay?
我真是谢谢你了 我会不知道这个?
And he's barely black, all right?
而且奥巴马并没有那么黑 好么?
It is not my fault that america's racist, people.
我说朋友们 美国人搞种族歧视又不是我的错
Okay, dan, let's go. Get a new girl out here.
好了 丹 继续录影 找个新女孩过来
Hustle, hustle.
快着点儿
Okay, got it. Ugh!
知道啦 呃
Where's limo three? Haven't seen it.
三号♥轿车在哪里? 还没见人呢
Where's limo three? I don't know.
三号♥轿车到底在哪里? 我不知道
Nobody? "I don't know"? Limo three.
就没人知道吗? 全回答"我不知道"是怎么回事? 呼叫三号♥轿车
Um, you'd better be breaking the damn sound barrier,
你们最好给我超音速行驶
Because we need you here right now.
因为我们现在就需要你们过来
Uh, limo three? I can't even... Thank you.
呃 三号♥轿车? 我简直不能... 谢谢你
What part of "We are rolling" Did you not understand?
"我们正在录影"这句话你们到底哪个部分不明白?
We're almost there.
我们就快到了
Your costing our production every second you're not here.
你不在这里的每一秒都在消耗我们的制♥作♥成本
You know, our flight was delayed.
我们的航♥班♥延误了
I can do a lot, quinn, but I can't control the weather.
我能做到很多事 奎因 但我并不能掌控天气
Just get your ass in here now.
你现在滚过来就对了
Hey, um, tiny girl, I really have to pee, here --
嘿 妹子 我真的必须得去嘘嘘了
Like, bad.
我尿急
Yeah, I can't really control the weather, either,
喔 其实我也没办法控制住天气不让它"下雨"
If you know what I mean.
你懂我的意思吗
You know, I could actually go, as well.
这么一说的话 我也想去了
Okay, uh, well, ladies, we are just, um,
好吧 嗯 姑娘们 我们其实
A few minutes away,
还有几分钟就到了
So do you want to know who the suitor is?
你们想知道谁是追求者吗?
Oh, my gosh!
天哪好期待!
Uh, yes?
好啊好啊
His name is adam cromwell.
他的名字是亚当·克伦威尔
He is the british heir to the cromwell hotel fortune.
他是克伦威尔酒店的英裔财产继承人
oh, my gosh!
天了噜!
What?! Adam cromwell?!
什么?! 克伦威尔?!
Oh, my god!
天哪!
That is absolutely -- adam cromwell?
这简直 — 亚当·克伦威尔?
That's great.
这也太棒了
Oh, my god. He's so yummy.
天哪 他看上去真讨人喜欢
You guys...
我说你们...
Oh, my...
天...
He's got real...
他真是...
Oh, my god. Oh, my god. Listen to me.
我的天 上帝啊 听我说
Wake him up. He looks like
让他清醒一下 他看上去像是
he'd rather be chewing cud than meeting hot girls.
宁可去反刍食物也不愿与辣妹约会
Hold the roll. Hold the roll. Hold the roll. So, I just, uh...
录影暂停 停一下 停一下 那么我就...
Um, producers want you to act a little bit more charming
嗯 制♥作♥人希望你在下一个镜头里 表现得更迷人一些
On the next take, so we're gonna roll again.
一点点就行 我们会重新再录一遍
More charming? Yeah.
更迷人? 好
Right. Okay. Okay?
没问题 好的 准备好了?
Oh, whatever.
算了 随便吧
Just be a good meat puppet and do as I say.
他只需要好好当他的小鲜肉 然后照我说的做就行了
Uh, limo three just arrived.
三号♥轿车刚刚到达现场
Oh, good. Okay, get in here right now, three.
喔 很好 三号♥ 现在就进来
All right, ladies, phones, now.
好了 女士们 现在请交出你们的手♥机♥
You don't want to see me with no phone for eight weeks.
你不会想看到我八个礼拜都没有手♥机♥在身边是什么样子
Yeah, eight weeks if you're lucky.
是啊 如果幸运的话 才是八周
One night if you're not.
不幸的话 就只有今晚而已
Okay, so eight weeks. Wow.
好吧 八周就八周 哇
H-hey, rach, can we use the bathroom? Ladies.
嘿 蕾秋 我们可以用一下洗手间吗? 姑娘们
Do not move from this limo until I tell you.
没有得到我的准许之前 别从车上下来
Thanks.
谢谢
Uh, rachel, what about the bathroom?
呃 蕾秋 说好的去洗手间呢?
Don't let them leave from this limo, okay?
别让她们下车 可以吗?
Copy that.
收到
You guys, get her when she's coming in, okay?
她进来的时候你们把镜头切给她 收到了吗?
Cover her coming out.
录一下她出来的样子
Oh, crap.
喔 糟了
Is that...?
那是...?
Yep, your boyfriend's ex.
对 就是你男朋友的前任
What? What, you guys really need to be on steadicam
怎么了? 你们非得一直用摄像机稳定器
This whole time, shooting me?
来拍我么?
this is ridiculous.
简直荒谬
Welcome back to reality, rachel.
欢迎回到现实世界 蕾秋
Rachel's the mystery freelancer?
蕾秋就是那位神秘的自♥由♥职业编剧?
surprise.
惊喜吧
Unbelievable.
简直不敢相信
Yeah. Be afraid, okay?
真对 你们就该害怕我
Crazy's back.
这个疯女人又回来了
Don't everybody rush to hug me at one time.
大家不要同时冲过来拥抱我啊
I'm...
我...
Shit.
操
Here we go.
好戏开场啦
Ahh.
哎呀
It's about to get interesting.
事情就要有趣起来了呢
Oh, yeah! Yay, welcome back, rachel.
喔 耶 耶 欢迎回来 蕾秋
Nice with the cameras. That was nice.
拍得不错 还蛮好的
Oh, my pleasure, my pleasure.
喔 别客气 别客气
My, my, my, look what the cat dragged home.
天哪 看看我们的小猫咪都带了些什么人回来
I thought -- I mean, weren't you --
我以为 — 我是说 你不是 —
On probation?
在缓刑期?
Yeah, and I'm doing community service.
没错 我正在做社区服务
I'm still waiting
我只是还在等
On the, uh, trial for the civil charges, though.
民事检控的审判结果
And, um, and you did the pickups on the last of my girls?
嗯 是你把我负责的那些姑娘们接过来的吗?
Nobody told me they were your --
没人告诉我她们是你负责 —
Y-yeah, they're not shia's. They're yours, okay?
好了好了 她们不归西雅管了 换成让你负责 好吗?
here you go.
去准备准备吧
And, shia, you have other girls.
而西雅你呢 你现在负责另外几个女孩吧
Yeah, but she gets the best ones?
是么 但为什么她负责最优质的那几个?
At least two stayers.
她们之中至少有两个能留下
Who you couldn't close.
她们你都搞不定
I had rachel fly out and convince the lawyer
我可是特地让蕾秋飞过去说服了律师
And the milf to sign their contracts.
还有那个熟♥女♥ 这才跟她们签上了合约
So tonight, I want you floating,
所以今晚 我需要你待在流动组
And maybe you can turn one of your dogs
然后也许你能把那一批美女中的一位
剧集 | 镜花水月(2015) | 导航列表