剧集 | 镜花水月(2015) | 导航列表
it's that you're not crazy, not even a little.
就是你没疯 一点都没
If you're crazy, I wouldn't be in love with you.
如果你是疯子 我就不会爱上你了
But I am.
但我爱你
Rachel, think.
蕾秋 动动脑子
Don't be rash.
别冲动
You know you need to stay here with me.
你知道你应该留在这儿 和我在一起
I want to go home.
我想回家
Thank you.
谢谢
I'm not talking about with you.
我没说回你家
Your home hasn't been my home since I was 12 years old.
从12岁起我就再没把你家当成我的家了
I love you, too, Coleman.
我也爱你 科尔曼
Can you please take me home?
你能带我回家么?
Yeah. Yeah.
当然 当然
Today, we bring you a very...
今天 我们为大家带来一集非常...
Who looks good in a Hawaiian shirt?
谁穿夏威夷衬衫能好看啊?
The people at Trader Joe's?
加州超♥市♥的员工吗?
...an episode that's gonna push our last four contestants
…本集♥会♥将我们最后的四位选手
to the very brink of their own humanity and passion.
的理性与激♥情♥推至极限
Today, we bring you
今天 我们将要带给大家的是
"Everlasting: Exile in Paradise."
"天长地久:天堂之流放"
We should send him to exile in paradise.
我们应该把他流放到天堂
Now, for the first time in "Everlasting" History,
现在 "天长地久"史上第一次
each one of our remaining contestants
每一位剩下的参赛选手
will have a chance to vote off one of their own.
将有机会把她们其中一位投票出局
We will be having an Immunity Challenge,
我们将举♥行♥一场豁免权挑战赛
the winner of which will not only receive immunity,
挑战赛的胜利者不仅会获得豁免权
but an overnight romantic date with Darius.
还将获得一场和达利斯的浪漫通宵约会
Who is where, exactly?
所以说达利斯在哪呢?
And that's a cut.
卡
Um, w-we're looking.
嗯...我 我们还在找
This is not a helicopter ride.
这不是一次直升机之旅
No kidding.
是啊
Quinn did not say a word about this.
奎恩根本没说过这件事
Complain, complain, complain.
抱怨 抱怨 抱怨
No wonder you're all still single.
怪不得你们都是单身
Exile in Paradise, huh? Nice one.
天堂之流放 嗯?不错啊
You know, I'm actually really good at the big ideas.
你知道么 我还挺擅长想些大概的点子的
You know, Rachel's not the only one who can do this --
要知道蕾秋不是唯一一个可以做好这个的...
Okay, just -- just stop, okay?
好好 给我...给我停下 好吗?
What, Chet?
有事吗 切特?
You and Booth. A baby?
你和布斯 要生孩子?
You used to say being a mom is not who you are.
你以前说你不是做母亲的料
You used to make fun of moms.
你以前还开妈妈的玩笑
Cellulite. Saggy boobs.
肥大的屁♥股♥ 下垂的胸部
Look, just because I didn't want your diseased, damaged sperm
就因为我不想要你那有毒的精♥子♥
doesn't mean I don't want a kid.
不代表我不想要孩子
You don't even know who he is.
你连他是什么样的人都不了解
What has he got?
他有什么?
Power? Prestige? Money?
权力?声望?金钱?
Let me tell you something --
告诉你吧
after I broker this deal
等我做完这场
with Tiffany and her father,
与蒂芙妮和她父亲的交易
I'm gonna be a league owner.
我就会拥有一个球队联盟
You know what kind - of an exclusive club that is?
你知道这是多高级团体吗?
That's like the Illuminati.
这就像光明会一样
I can give you anything you want.
你想要什么我都能给你
What I want is a horse race.
我想要的是一场赛马
Tiffany's the obvious choice.
蒂芙妮是个显而易见的选择
I need tension, competition.
我需要紧张 竞争
So, I might need to throw Chantal into play.
所以我可能需要让香黛尔加入这场游戏
And besides, my boyfriend really likes her.
而且 我的男朋友很喜欢她
He bet 60K on her to win.
他押了六万块赌她会赢
"Boyfriend." What is this, eighth grade?
"男朋友" 搞笑咩 你在上八年级吗?
I told you to go find Darius.
我告诉过你要你去找达利斯了
Find my suitor!
去找我的追求者!
Where's Darius? Hi. Uh, we're just...
达利斯在哪儿? 我们正在...
Not a word about my sperm.
不许把我的精♥子♥的事情说出去
Ruby, you wanted me to be a better version of myself,
露比 你想让我变得更好
and you felt like I could be.
而且你觉得我可以变得更好
I was just too chicken-shit to try.
我只是太胆小 不敢尝试
And then when I saw my cousin get shot because of me,
然后我看到我的表弟因我而中枪
I knew I didn't have a choice anymore.
我知道我别无选择了
I had to be that guy.
我只能变得更好
And that guy has to be with you.
变得更好的我很想和你在一起
I'm done with the show,
我不想再参加这个节目了
with the whole circus, everything.
那些马戏表演一样 所有那些
Ruby, I just want to be with you and only you.
露比 我只想和你在一起 只有你
You have got to be kidding me.
你一定是在逗我
What's that look like?
那会是什么样?
Look, - I know we could make this --
听着…我知道我们可以做到的...
I told you I loved you on national television,
我在全国范围播出的电视台上告诉你我爱你
and you cut me.
结果你把我淘汰了
You dropped me like a hot rock.
你把我扔掉 好像我是一块烫手的山芋
You know what that looks like?
你知道那看起来像什么吗?
Do you know what that feels like?
你知道那是怎样一种感觉吗?
You told the whole world that I was too demanding,
你告诉全世界我苛求太多
that I was some kind of sassy, stuck-up bitch.
我是一个不要脸的 自大的婊♥子♥
I never said that, Ru You did.
我从没那么说过 露... 你说了
You told the world that I'm not a love story.
你告诉全世界 和我成就不了一段爱情
And now you come to me in private,
结果现在你私下来找我
hidden in the corner of some crappy diner,
把我藏在一个破烂餐厅的角落里
trying to make it up to me?
试图补偿我?
Well, it's not enough, not by a mile.
这还不够 远远不够
You got problems, Darius, fix them yourself, okay?
你有问题的话 达利斯 自己解决这些问题 好吗?
Go play some football. I can't.
去打打橄榄球 我不能
I can't. Leave me out of it.
我不能 别把我扯进来
Of course you can. Okay, football is football is over for me.
你当然可以 好吧 我的橄榄球生涯已经...已经结束了
Football is over for me. I can't.
我的橄榄球生涯已经结束了 我不能
I had to have back surgery.
我必须做背部手术
It was a long time coming.
早就该做了
But it didn't work, so I can't.
但是做了也没有痊愈 所以我不能再打了
So I was your second choice.
所以我是你的备选项
Ruby, would you stop twisting my words? I --
露比 你能不能不要再曲解我的话了 我...
This a bad time?
现在不方便吗?
What are you doing here?
你来干嘛?
Look, when you disappeared,
你消失的时候
he called me, okay?
他给我打了电♥话♥ 好吗?
I mean, you texted me. I called him back.
我是说 你给我发了短♥信♥ 我给他回了电♥话♥
So you're gonna make me go back to that hellhole?
所以你要让我回到那个鬼地方?
Darius, look, I'm not making you do anything, okay?
达利斯 我不想强迫你做任何事 好吗?
I have to go. Wait.
我要走了 等等
You do what you want. Wait.
你想干嘛干嘛吧 等等
Ruby. Ruby.
露比 露比
Ruby!
露比!
This is ridiculous.
真是荒唐
Suddenly we're on a different show,
突然之间我们好像换了个节目
we've got to vote against each other?
要投票淘汰彼此?
I guess it all depends on how friendly you've been.
我猜这取决于你之前表现得有多友好
Or how annoying and judgmental.
或有多烦人 多爱品头论足
I don't know. I think it's sort of fun.
我不知道 我觉得挺有意思
you know what?
知道吗
That's fine. Yeah. Thank you.
这样就好 对 谢谢
We had a deal.
我们有交易的
We were getting somewhere with Darius,
我本来和达利斯已经有点进展了
and now those bitches can vote me off?
而现在这些贱♥人♥们可以把我投走?
They hate me, Chet.
你恨我 切特
We'll figure it out when Darius gets back.
达利斯回来前我们会搞定的
Where is he?
他在哪儿
Look, don't worry about him.
别担心他
You'll win the immunity. I promise.
你会赢得豁免权的 我发誓
剧集 | 镜花水月(2015) | 导航列表