剧集 | 镜花水月(2015) | 导航列表
Exactly. And pretty soon,
没错 而且很快
we're going to have to come clean about this injury.
我们会坦白你受伤的这件事
So unless you plan on moving out to the boonies
所以 除非你想搬到郊区住去
to like, run a used car dealership for the rest of your life,
余生都只是开家破汽车经销店
we need a decision.
否则 我们需要一个决定
Which I thought we'd already made,
尽管我认为我们早就这么决定了
but regardless, we have to prep for a winner.
但是 无论如何 我们都要预设好胜出的人
I like how you guys got all the answers.
我喜欢你们得出结论的这种方式
What now?
结果呢?
It's Tiffany.
他选了蒂芙妮
Oh! Congratulations!
喔 恭喜你!
Mazel Tov.
恭喜啊
Uh, yeah.
是啊
You know, I think, uh, Tiffany
其实 我觉得 蒂芙妮
is going to be perfect, actually.
会是个好选择的
Why would -- Wh-what did you say it like that for?
为什么... 你为什么那样说话?
What's...?
什么...?
why don't you just get back out there, okay?
你还是回去看看呢 好吧?
Because my diamond guy's setting up.
因为我的新郎官要好好准备了
Just make sure that Tiffany picks the emerald cut,
确保蒂芙妮选了祖母绿钻戒
'cause like it or not, that's what she's getting.
因为无论她喜欢不喜欢 她就得拿那个
And you, why don't you go do something?
而你 你为什么不找点事情去做呢?
How about you, Wags?
你呢 少奶奶?
What? You're just going to sit there?
怎么了? 你就打算坐那儿了是吗?
Oh, no. Uh, no, you know I never listen.
哦 不不不 你知道我从来都不听的
Yeah. Why don't you just make yourself busy?
你为什么不给自己找点活干呢?
I will.
马上
Now let the real work begin. You ready to do this?
那我们现在开始来干点实在的了 你准备好了?
Born ready. What do you got?
那是当然 你有什么想法?
Well, I need you to produce Yael to get her ass back on camera.
嗯 我想让你策划一下耶儿 让她再次面对摄像机
No.
不
I need her for the finale.
在终决选的时候我需要她
That girl hates me.
那姑娘可恨我了
I made her shit her pants on national television.
我让她在全国性的电视节目中拉裤子了
I know. It was fantastic.
我知道 很棒
But she's part of a much larger plan, okay?
但是她是我更大计划的一部分 好吗?
Trust me. It's going to be epic.
相信我 这会成为经典的
They're only letting you keep the car
他让你留着那辆车的原因
'cause nobody else wanted it.
就是因为没别的人想要了
I can't believe you could even show your face to me.
我不敢相信你竟然还有脸出现在我的面前
You have balls. Oh, my God, you're such a dick, dude.
你挺有种的呀 你就是个混球 老兄
Hot Rachel? I mean, seriously?
上了火♥辣♥版的瑞秋? 你认真的?
You just couldn't control yourself.
我看你就是控制不住你自己吧
Oh, you had just revealed some fairly alarming details
噢 你不过是吐露了一些
about your mother, about Mary, about who you really are.
关于你母亲 关于玛丽 关于你自己的令人震惊的细节
I'd say the instinct to run away from all that's pretty human.
其实我觉得那种逃避是人的自然反应
Oh. So I'm just too damaged to bring to your Puritan,
哦 所以对你在奇尔马克镇那固执要命的清教♥徒♥家族来说
stick-in-the-ass family wedding in Chilmark?
我实在是太破碎咯
That's just not what my family is about.
我的家族根本就不是那样的
And your family knows, right?
你家里人知道这事吧 是吗?
That your whole career is based on lies?
你的整个事业都是基于谎言之上?
Do they?
知道吗?
I'm not going to let you touch this place.
我不会让你毁了这个节目的
Because this "Everlasting" Is all you have left now.
因为 "天长地久"你是现在剩下唯一的东西了
That's sad.
真可悲
And Quinn - and all the other vagabond...
而奎恩 还有这这里工作的
...orphan misfits that work here,
所有反♥社♥会♥人♥渣♥们
they are the only people who will ever accept you
他们不过是仅剩下的人 接受你这个
for the broken, damaged, vile person that you are.
破碎 受伤 卑鄙的你
All right, guys, you can take him away now, thank you.
行了 伙计们 你们可以把他带走了 谢谢
I promise you this is not over. Let's go.
我发誓这事儿没完 走吧
"Ring shopping" -- two words which inspire butterflies
"挑选婚戒" 两个能让全世界女人
in the bellies of women all over the world.
都心如撞鹿的词
Now, if Darius decides to take that next step
如果达利斯愿意在今晚的电视直播中
with either one of you tonight on live TV,
和你们中的一个更进一步的话
then one of these beautiful baubles could be yours.
那么这些美钻中的一个就是你的了
Oh, my God! Oh, my God!
哦天哪! 哦天哪!
Hmm. Distract them with sparkles.
嗯 用这分散她们注意力
These are gorgeous! Oh, my gosh.
这太美了! 我的天哪
Look at this one! That is amazing.
看这个! 太漂亮了
Hey. You wanted me?
嘿 你找我?
Yes. Uh, go get Tiffany for me.
对 去把蒂芙尼叫过来
Yeah, but they're doing the diamond ... Right now.
但是她们在挑钻戒... 现在就去
Yep. Okay.
好 好的
Hi.
嗨
What?
什么事?
All right, look, I know I'm probably
好吧 我知道我估计是
the last person you want to see right now.
你现在最不想见到的人了
You poisoned me.
你给我下药了
You humiliated me on national television,
你在公众电视节目上侮辱了我
and you and Quinn just, what, laughed about it?
然而你和奎恩就只是 嘲笑我?
No. And I'm sorry, okay?
没有 对不起 好吗?
It was all my idea, and I know that it was wrong.
这都是我的主意 我知道这样不对
Uh, Quinn just wants to speak to you right over there.
奎恩想要和你聊聊 就在那边
Oh. Is ... Okay. Thank you. Yeah.
哦 是... 好吧 谢谢 那边
Hi. Hey, Quinn.
嗨 嘿 奎恩
Hi. Uh, okay, here's the deal.
嗨 是这样的
Technically, I'm not supposed to be telling you this,
本来 我不应该和你说这些
but...it's you.
不过... 是你
Darius is picking you.
达利斯要选的是你
Oh, my God.
哦 天哪
Oh, my God! Oh, my God.
哦 天哪! 哦 天哪!
Ahh! That's amazing.
啊! 太不可思议了
It is, isn't it?
确实是 对吧?
And yet, there's more.
而且 还有
Um, not only is Darius going to propose to you,
达利斯不光要向你求婚
but he wants to marry you tonight on live television.
而且他要在今晚的直播中和你结婚
Oh, my God. That's unbelievable.
哦 天哪 简直不敢相信
It is unbelievable, isn't it?
确实出乎意料 对吧
So you're going to need to get your family here right away.
所以你要马上把你的家人都叫到这里来
Okay, yeah, yeah. Absolutely. I'll call my dad right now.
好的 没问题 我现在就去给我爸打电♥话♥
He's going to be so stoked.
他一定会激动死的
Oh, I bet.
哦 当然
Thank you. I cannot say that enough.
谢谢你 我都不知道怎么感谢你
Oh, you can, actually.
哦 事实上 你可以
And there's -- there's one more thing.
这儿... 这儿还有一件事
I'm going to need you to dump Chet.
我需要你甩了切特
What are you...talking about? I'm not...
你在... 说什么呢? 我没有...
Uh, Tiffany?
哦 蒂芙尼?
That really can't be happening
这是绝对不可以发生的
if you're going to marry Darius now, can it?
如果你现在要和达利斯结婚的话 对吧?
Nope. You're absolutely right.
不能 你说的完全正确
Consider it done. Oh, I do.
放心吧 我很放心
Hey, can we just be honest for one second?
嘿 我们能彼此诚实一次么?
Probably just a lot of, like, internalized misogyny,
也许主要是我 内心厌恶女性
you know, like I hate you but I really hate myself.
比如我恨你 但其实我恨的是自己
I mean, I'm a feminist, and this is what I do.
我是说 我是女权主义者 所以我才这么做
No, do not try to Sarah Lawrence me.
别 别用你的那套对付我
I'm not an idiot. You're dangerous.
我不是傻♥逼♥ 你很危险
And from what Coleman tells me, you're actually crazy,
从科尔曼告诉我的来看 你其实是疯子
which makes you even more dangerous.
这就让你更危险了
Okay, so, um, can I at least try to make it up to you?
好 所以 我能不能至少补偿你一下?
'Cause I could help you change the narrative if you wanted.
因为如果你愿意的话我会帮你改写你的故事
Quinn needs somebody to go on camera tonight
奎恩需要有人今晚在镜头前
to confront Tiffany about some hidden secret.
让蒂芙尼直面她肮脏的小秘密
You could be the truth teller.
你可以做那个人
So you want me to go on television
所以你想让我在镜头前
and shame another girl just to get the focus off of myself?
羞辱另一个女孩去转移大家的注意力?
This is what's wrong with America,
这是国人的问题
women constantly hurting other women.
女人总会为难女人
剧集 | 镜花水月(2015) | 导航列表