剧集 | 镜花水月(2015) | 导航列表
Not exactly.
不尽然
I have a plan. I'm gonna shut that show down.
我有个计划 我准备搞垮这个节目
You want to help me?
你想帮忙么?
What do you have in mind?
你有什么想法?
We're getting closer to Darius' final choice, tonight, live.
距离达利斯最终的抉择越来越近了 就在今晚的直播
Obviously, he has a very big decision to make,
很显然 他需要做出一个艰难的决定
and we have some big surprises in store.
我们今晚将会发现一个巨大的惊喜
Oh, you have no idea what kind of surprises, Graham.
你才不知道有什么惊喜呢 格拉姆
You're going to be excited. You might even get a hard-on.
但是你一定会超级兴奋 没准儿你还要硬呢
But first, let's take a look back
首先 还是让我们来回顾一下
at Tiffany and Chantal's journeys,
蒂芙妮和香黛尔的旅程
two journeys which each began with one simple step.
这两段由平凡的一小步开启的旅程
Oh, this is going to be so exciting.
这真是够激动人心的
Cue the packages.
插播镜头
When are you going to get out the box
你什么时候才能脱离这些束缚
and start using your damn legs?
好好用用你那两条腿?
Ugh. The fact that I have to watch this stuff again
讲真 再看一遍这些材料
nauseates me.
恶心死我了
So we got Chantal's grandma.
我们把香黛尔的外婆找来了
She's in a car, she's on her way. Great.
她已经上车了 在来的路上 很好
She has no idea what's coming, does she?
她不知道会发生什么 是吧?
Do you ever feel bad about what we do to these girls?
你有没有为我们对这些女孩儿的所做为感到过愧疚?
Oh, my God! Darius, I'm so sorry!
我了个去! 达利斯 我很抱歉!
No.
没有
No, we don't. Okay.
好吧 我们都没有
Hey, hey, eyes up here.
嘿 看这儿
She's a moron.
她真是个白♥痴♥
That's a cut. That sucked. I I
切了 难受死了 我...
No, it was good. No, I'm not in the moment here, just hold on.
没有 很好 不是吧 我刚才状态很不好 别慌
No, it was great. We're going to move on.
很好了 我们得拍后面的东西了
I need another take, I'm not feeling it.
我得重新来一遍 感觉不太好
We're not doing another take. I saw images of, like, other shit.
不用重拍了 我看到画面 像一坨屎
Darius?
达利斯?
Hey, how you doing?
嘿 怎么样了?
Good, no thanks to you.
很好 没什么好说的
Okay, uh, well, today is the last day,
好吧 今天是最后一天了
so I just wanted to come over and say that, um...
所以我想跟你说 嗯...
I was sorry, you know, about the cops and Romeo.
我很抱歉 关于警♥察♥和罗密欧的事
Should've never listened to you.
我就不该听信你
When I pulled up in that limo, day one,
从我走出轿车的那一天起
I should've seen that do-gooder, white girl, crazy-eyed look
我就该看清楚那个乖乖的白人女孩儿 疯狂的眼神
and run right then.
然后迅速逃离
I would've really loved to have run with you.
我应该也会很想跟你一起离开这里
Now I'm supposed to feel sorry for you?
我现在应该为你遗憾了?
No, no, no, no. I just wish that --
不不不 我只是希望
You know what I wish? That I could still be playing football.
你知道我希望什么吗? 希望我能继续打橄榄球
Yeah, that I was actually proposing to a woman
还有 能真正地向一个女孩儿求婚
that I love, that I could have played the game and won.
向一个我爱的人 一个我参加了这场游戏赢得她芳心的人
But I get it.
我还是赢了
Yeah, I get it, I get it. Nothing's real.
是啊 我赢了 赢了 没一个是真的
It's all a facade.
都是假象
So I'll play that.
所以我还是会玩儿下去的
Romeo, hi.
罗密欧 你好
Don't.
少来
You got me shot, so we don't talk again.
你让我中弹了 我们不用再说话了
Ever. That's how this works.
永不 就这样吧
You ready, D?
达 准备好了吗?
How you doing?
怎么样?
Long day, huh?
漫长的一天 是吧?
Hey
嘿
How did you get in here?
你怎么进来的?
PA doesn't know I was fired.
摄影助手不知道我被开了
What's going on?
怎么回事?
So Rachel's out, and they confiscated the footage.
蕾秋知道了 他们没收了素材
What?! Coleman, how did you let that happen?
什么? 科尔曼 你怎么会允许这样的事情发生?
Hold on, it's not over yet, and that's why we're here.
别急 事情还没完呢 我们来这儿就是为了这个事
Yeah, uh, Coleman thought that,
好吧 科尔曼觉得
uh, maybe I could use some media training,
我能调用一些媒体操作
you and I get our stories straight.
从你和我的故事开始入手
When they let you out of here, I'm taking you and Jeremy,
他们把你放出去以后 我会带着你和杰瑞米
and my buddy at CNN,
还有我在电视台的兄弟
we're going to blow the lid off this thing tonight.
今晚我们就能揭发这里的内♥幕♥
This story coming from you two, I think, is going to be big.
故事就从你们俩开始 我觉得一定会很惊人
Us two? - I can't go public.
我们俩? 我不能面向公众
That's a -- that's a whole nother story.
那... 那得另说了
Look, we got a couple hours.
我们还有几个小时
I want to prep both of you right now, make sure we have our --
我想你们俩现在就得准备好 确保我们能
Wait a minute. We might not need CNN.
等等 我们也许不需要电视台
They've asked me to appear live tonight.
他们让我参加今晚的直播
Wait, how -- how'd you finagle this?
等一下 怎么 你怎么搞到这差使的
I didn't finagle anything. Rachel just asked me.
什么都没做 蕾秋求我的
She practically begged me.
她亲自请求我
They're trying to screw over the bride-to-be.
他们想要毁掉这个挑选新娘的过程
It's so stupid.
愚蠢之极
Come on, she just got out of a psych ward.
行了吧 她刚精神病院出来
She's a little crazy.
还有一点疯疯癫癫的
Rachel was in a mental hospital?
蕾秋之前在精神病院?
You don't -- Oh, yeah.
你不... 哦对啊
Okay, so, so, Romeo got shot, she lost her mind,
好吧 所以 罗密欧中弹 她发疯失常
she called her mom, her mom put her in the hospital
她打电♥话♥给她妈妈 她被妈妈送到医院
and on these drugs. She was out of her mind.
服了些药 简直疯了
So when I finally got her out of here,
当我后来把她带出去的时候
she thought that was a good time to tell me
她觉得这真是个好时机
about some crazy childhood rape.
告诉一些关于童年时代被强♥奸♥的事
At the hands of one of her mother's patients.
还是她母亲的一个病人
I mean, with a mother like that, what do you expect?
有一个这样的妈妈 你还能指望什么?
Hey, you dodged a bullet on that one, am I right?
你算是躲开了一劫 对吗?
Uh, yeah. Um...
恩 是啊
Yeah, I didn't know about that.
真的 我还不知道这回事
Hey, I've been trying to get you on the walkie.
我一直在对讲机上找你
I turned it off.
我关了
What's going on?
怎么了?
I'm just over it. What are you talking about?
就是烦了 你想说什么?
You know I actually let myself believe
我真的努力让自己相信
we were doing something good here this season?
我们在这一季里努力做出好东西吗?
With a black suitor?
一个黑人追求者?
Now we're straight-up screwing Darius over and for what?
现在我们不留情面地摧毁了达利斯 为了什么?
Half a bonus I have to split with Madison
我要把一半的奖金分给麦迪逊
and Darius gets nothing.
而达利斯一无所有
Not Tiffany, not Chantal,
没了蒂芙妮 没了香黛尔
he can't even play football anymore.
也不能再打橄榄球
Just another Caucasian savior making history,
再来一白种救世主来创造历史
and you're just willing to blow it up just like that.
然后你又像这样毁掉一切
So what if there was another way?
如果还有别的办法呢?
This is so exciting.
真是激动人心啊
We're all going to be on live TV?
我们真的上电视台直播了吗?
Yeah. And my Chantal is getting married.
没错 我的香黛尔也要结婚了
Aw! Look at that.
噢! 看呐
Her grandma made it, tubes and all.
外婆插着管子都来了
Who is that old guy in the front row?
第一排那个老家伙是谁?
That is Tiffany's dad.
那是蒂芙妮的爸爸
If you had more Grey hair,
如果你再多点白头发
it'd be like looking in the mirror, huh?
就感觉像在照镜子了 是吧?
Go ahead, laugh all you want. Laugh all you want.
行啊 你们笑吧 笑死算了
You produced Tiffany to marry Darius.
你安排蒂芙妮嫁给达利斯
That means you're a little jealous.
说明你还是有点嫉妒的
You know, not everything is about you, Chet.
你知道吧 不是所有事情都跟你有关的 切特
And yet And yet, not jealous, okay?
然而 然而这不是嫉妒 好吗?
Not when I have all of this, which is about to explode.
不是我拥有的这些 马上就要爆♥炸♥
Pooh!
蹦!
剧集 | 镜花水月(2015) | 导航列表