剧集 | 镜花水月(2015) | 导航列表
We can fix this right now.
我们现在就能弥补回来
Let's do it.
做吧
All right, ladies, come on.
好了 姑娘们 过来
I need my girls with me. You girls with madison.
我的姑娘们跟着我 其他的跟着麦迪逊
Quickly! Let's go!
快着! 走了!
You can maybe go through here.
你就站在这吧
Ladies! Hurry it up. Get over here.
姑娘们 抓紧了 快过来
Ladies, come on, come on, come on!
快来 快来 快来
Listen to me!
听我讲!
Hello. Hi. Guess what.
看这儿了 猜怎么着
In a short while, darius is gonna be leaving
过一会儿 达利斯将会躺在担架上
On a stretcher for the hospital.
被送去医院
Okay, it is a very grave situation.
这是一个很悲伤的时刻
Very grave.
非常 悲伤
Rachel said he was okay.
蕾秋说他没什么事
Well, rachel doesn't know what she's talking about, okay?
蕾秋根本不了解情况 好吗?
I do. Wait, he walks to the..
我了解 等下 他是走着...
hi, hello?
大姐们?
I'm still standing here, okay?
我还在这儿呢
Here's what I need you to understand.
有几件事你们得明白
This is a stretcher.
这是个担架
Darius will be on it going to the hospital,
达利斯会被它抬着送去医院
And it is your fault.
这都是你们的错
Wait. What? All of you did this to him.
什么? 你们一起弄伤的他
He is in pain.
他很痛苦
I need tears, I need weeping,
我要看到眼泪 抽泣
I need snot running down your beautiful faces, okay?
我要你们哭得一把鼻涕一把泪的 明白吗?
You'll glow like cherubs.
浑身散发着圣母的光芒
Anything?
有什么不明白的吗?
I mean, it's as if taylor swift, you know, asked you
就想象你们被霉霉x7f
To be a part of her girl squad and then changed her mind.
邀请加入她的闺蜜团 然后她又反悔了
oh, my god.
我的天呐
there we go.
好样的
All right.
好了
okay, he's coming out. Keep up the tears.
好了 他要出来了 眼泪都给我流出来
Now listen, whoever cries the hardest
听着 谁哭得最惨
Gets to ride to the er with darius.
就能和达利斯一起上救护车
Okay? Got it?
明白?
All right, let's go, dan. Come on.
好了 准备就绪 丹
Okay, all right, ladies. Brilliant.
好的 就这样 姑娘们 真棒
You are still the master.
你依旧宝刀不老
Okay. Three, two, one.
三 二 一
Why is he not on the gur--
他为什么没在推车...
What the hell?
搞什么?
What? He's walking?
什么? 他还能走?
Ladies.
姑娘们
What's up? Why so sad?
怎么啦? 为什么伤心?
What? Okay, I'm confused.
什么? 我懵逼了
Quinn said you were really hurt.
奎恩说你伤得很重
Look, it was just another day at the office, okay?
听着 还是和往常一样 好吗?
If I was hurt, could I do this?
如果我受伤了 我还能这样吗?
All right, so what's next?
好啦 接下来做什么?
Um, I think I was supposed to be going
我记得我要和一位幸运的女士
On a one-on-one with some lucky lady.
来一场一对一的约会
That's -- that's me. That's me.
是我 那是我
You're just gorgeous.
你美极了
Thank you.
谢谢
oh, my gosh!
我的天
Well, that's something.
这还像回事
How'd you get it that pink?
你是用什么弄得这么粉的
It's just pepto-bismol.
健胃消食片罢了
I gave her enough to drown a horse.
我给她下了足够的量
Oh. It's fantastic,
棒
And now we're gonna use the ambulance, okay?
现在我们能用到救护车了
Let's up her sickness, take her to the hospital.
夸大她的呕吐情况 送她去医院
So tell them to turn the sirens on now.
跟他们说快把警笛响起来
Excuse me, ladies. Excuse me.
借过 姑娘们 借过
Let's just keep walking.
一直往前走
She threw up on my shoes.
她吐在我鞋上了
She threw up on my shoes.
她吐在我鞋上了
But you know what?
但你知道吗?
What?
什么?
What the hell are you actually doing?
你♥他♥妈♥到底在做什么?
Bro, calm down, okay? Calm down?
兄弟 冷静点 好吗? 冷静?
I saw you throw that ball. You didn't even wince.
我看到你投球了 你一点都没退缩
Rachel gave me a shot, okay?
蕾秋给我打了一针
Look, she gave me a shot. I can finish the show.
听着 打一针我就能完成节目录制了
I'll be fine. You don't know that.
我没事的 你怎么知道
You think she's gonna wipe your ass when you're paralyzed?
你觉得你要是瘫痪了她能给你擦屎擦尿?
Drooling away the next 40 years of your life in some rehab joint.
接下来四十年的生活也许就是在康复中心度过了
Hey, d. Hi. We're actually ready for you.
嘿 小达 我们都在等你了
We're moving a little slow, so...
进度有些落后了 所以...
Get out of here, rachel!
立刻消失 蕾秋!
Ease up, ease up, okay? Ease up.
放轻松 好吗? 放轻松
It's totally fine. It's totally fine.
没事的 没事的
You stay on this show, you're killing yourself,
你继续录 那就是自取灭亡
And I'm not gonna be a part of it.
我不陪你玩了
I mean it, d.
我是认真的 小达
Okay.
好
Then you can go.
那你走吧
What? You heard me.
什么? 你听到我说的了
I made my decision.
我做好决定了
If you can't support it, then...
如果你不支持 那...
Then you're fired.
那你就被解雇了
You can't be serious right now.
你这是在逗我是吧
I'll talk to him.
我去和他说
I gave my life for darius.
达利斯就是我的命
That's my blood.
融进我的血肉里了
You have any idea what that's like?
你知道那是什么感觉吗?
Of course not.
你当然不知道
You just poisoned the best thing
你只是毁了我们彼此
That either one of us ever had.
生命中最美好的事
And for a television show.
就为了个电视节目
Now you have to live with that.
你就背负着这个罪名活下去吧
You talk to god about that, rachel.
自己去找上帝赎罪吧 蕾秋
Watch your backs.
注意身后
All right. Here we go. Raising up.
好了 准备 抬起来
All right, great, here you go.
恩 很棒 这你拿着
Take her around the block
带她转一圈就行了
Because we need her back here for the elimination ceremony.
还得需要她录淘汰环节呢
Thank you very much.
非常感谢
All right, girls, back in your gowns.
好了 姑娘们 穿上礼服
Let's go. Come on.
走了 抓紧
Okay, ladies, let's head inside to the green room for touch ups.
好的 姑娘们 进屋子补个妆去
Pick it up. Let's go, let's go, let's go!
打起精神 走了 走了 走了
Thank you.
谢谢
Chin up. It's not that big of a deal.
抬起头 这不算什么
Jameson, pick it up. Let's go.
詹姆森 打起精神 我们走了
Look at you.
看看你
Hit it out for the win,
一心求胜
Like there's nothing you can't do.
好像无所不能
Okay, chet. Nothing we can't do.
好了 切特 没我们办不成的
we're good together.
我们合作默契
Working together... Side by side,
一起工作... 肩并肩
It reminded me of the way things used to be.
这让我想起过去的我们
you know?
你知道么?
I-I should've left cynthia the day I met you.
我应该在遇到你那天就离开辛西娅
I would've saved everybody a lot of grief.
这会给大家省去很多麻烦
You're the love of my life.
你是我此生挚爱
Look.
听着
剧集 | 镜花水月(2015) | 导航列表