剧集 | 镜花水月(2015) | 导航列表
Jeremy and I have really started talking about
我和杰瑞米真的开始讨论
leaving the business and getting out.
从这一行抽身离去
Really?
真的吗?
Don't go running off with Jeremy
别因为只有杰瑞米问过你
because he's the only person who asked.
你就跟他私奔
Run away with me.
跟我走吧
I know, Rach, about Adam.
小蕾 我知道亚当的事了
How many times are you gonna make me look like a fool
你还要多少次让我在这些人面前
in front of these people?
显得像个白♥痴♥一样?
Oh, my God. Don't do it.
天啊 别这样
That's, uh -- that's Hot Rachel.
那是 呃 --那是性感蕾秋
So, this is the party truck, huh? You found it.
所以 这就是那辆派对车 是吧? 你找到它了
Why don't you give me a tour?
你来带我参观一下好吗?
This season, our suitor is more well-known.
这一季我们的求婚者更加有名
Ladies, are you ready? Darius Beck!
女士们 你们准备好了吗? 有请达利斯·贝克!
Oh, my God. You like him.
天啊 你喜欢他
I went on a paleolithic lifestyle retreat.
我重返了石器时代原始生活方式休养身心
And, uh, this show is my kingdom.
我发现 这个节目就是我的王国
"Everlasting" Was my idea.
"天长地久"是我的点子
Who's in charge here?
这里谁说了算?
I am. I am.
我 我
My two bosses are at each other's throats.
我的两个上司打得不可开交
Coleman Wasserman.
科尔曼·瓦瑟曼
He is the one in charge now.
现在他是负责人
You gave me the showrunner job and essentially took it away.
你让我做制片人 但是实际上还是你在管
So you stabbed me in the back.
所以你就暗地里捅刀子
Between you and me, we can make shows
就我们两个人 我们可以制♥作♥
that actually mean something.
真正有意义的节目
You're the love of my life.
你是我一生的挚爱
I have a baby now. I'm responsible now.
我现在有孩子了 我是个负责任的人了
You're under arrest for kidnapping
你因涉嫌绑♥架♥和
and child endangerment.
危害儿童罪被逮捕了
Okay, what part about, "Let me out before we get here"
好吧 我说"在到这之前让我下车"
did you have a hard time understanding? What?
你是有哪听不懂吗? 什么?
You don't want to drive to work with the boss
你不想跟老板一起
in his new, totally unearned,
坐着他新的 平白无故就得到的
utterly gauche, and offensive British sports car?
非常笨拙且惹人厌的英国跑车去上班吗?
No, I didn't. Hey, come on.
是的 我不想 嘿 别这样
We run the mother ship of this network.
我们在这个电视台里挑着大梁呢
I'm saying you got to own it.
你得掌控它
Stake your flag.
flag要立起啊
Don't do this again.
别再这样了
Riding to work with the boss.
才共事了四集
Only four episodes deep.
就坐老板的车上班
Oh, Rach, I think you got
小蕾 我觉得
a little bit of Quinn on your shoe.
你身上沾了点奎因的气味
Okay, I was running the show for Quinn.
好吧 我之前是在给奎因干活
I'm running it for Coleman.
但是现在我是在给科尔曼工作
Goldberg, you're sleeping with the showrunner.
格尔德伯 你在跟制片人睡觉
Own it.
承认吧
Oh, my God.
我的天啊
Babe, did you actually shoot this with a gun?
宝贝 你真的是用枪打了这个东西吗?
This is hilarious.
这太搞笑了
You're sleeping with a contestant.
你睡了其中一个选手
And you could get kicked off for this,
你可能会因此被踢出节目的
- by the way, young lady. - Right.
- 就是说你 这位小姐 - 是么
After you slept with the suitor all last season?
上一季你不是整季都在跟追求者搞在一起吗?
You did what?
你干了什么?
What's behind your back?
你背后藏着的是什么?
Should I come take a look at it?
我要走过去看一眼吗?
I think I should. Let me see it.
我觉得我要看 拿来让我看看
Hand it to me right now.
现在就拿过来给我
Yep, right through my eye. That's nice.
没错 正中我的眼睛 打得不错
Okay. Go. Hair and makeup.
好了 快走 去做头发化妆去
Skedaddle.
快点离开
See you later, sweetie. Go ahead.
一会见 亲爱的 快走
This is wrong, okay?
这件完全不行 懂不懂?
I'm not a 19-year-old Instagram bimbo.
我不是十九岁的放荡网红
I am a boss. This is not what it --
我是老板 这件衣服不—
My God.
我的天
You are a vision.
你真是秀色可餐
And you're back.
而你又回来了
Who bailed you out? Oh. Jeremy.
谁把你保释出来的? 是杰瑞米
Oh. Well, he clearly knows where his bread is buttered.
好吧 看来他很清楚应该拍谁的马屁
How was jail?
监狱生活怎么样啊?
Uh, it was hard, really hard.
很难熬 非常难熬
A lot of drunks, losers...A lot of puke.
有好多醉鬼 屌♥丝...还有成堆的呕吐物
Those are your people, Chet, so get used to it.
他们都跟你是一类人 切特 所以趁早习惯了吧
Um, I just wanted to say --
我就是想说--
What? You want to apologize?
说什么?说你想道歉?
Beg for my forgiveness?
想乞求我的原谅?
Commit hari-kari on my rug? Go for it.
想在我的地毯上切腹自尽? 快点动手吧
I-I wanted to say that --
我- 我想说--
that everything I said before the cops came --
在警♥察♥来之前我说的每一句话--
that was -- that was the truth.
那些--那些都是大实话
Well, other than the whole "I stole my baby" Thing?
除了"我偷了我家孩子"这件事?
Yeah. Other than that.
对 除了那个
Take it off.
把这个脱了
I meant it, Quinn.
奎因 我是认真的
You're the love of my life.
你是我一生的挚爱
Chet, stop.
切特 别这样
You're embarrassing yourself, okay?
你在给自己丢人 知道吗?
If you haven't noticed, I'm busy.
请你注意一下 我现在很忙
I have the Impact Awards tonight, okay?
今晚我要去参加影响力大奖 知道吗?
I'm gonna corner John Booth, and I'm going to produce him
我要堵住约翰·布斯 说服他
into letting me run one of his networks.
让我掌管他手下的一个电视台
Quinn TV.
奎因卫视
Please. John Booth.
得了吧 约翰·布斯
Why is it that everybody who makes
为什么每个
a billion dollars in some other industry
在其他行业挣到钱的人
thinks they can run ours?
都认为他们能够做好我们这一行呢?
He's a douche.
他就是个混球
Well, he could be.
好吧 他可能是不怎么样
On the plus side, he's not you, Chet.
不过往好的那面看 切特 最起码他不是你啊
And, uh, that's the best thing about him.
所以 这应该是他身上最大的优点了吧
Take it off.
脱了这个
Come on, America. It's sexy time.
来吧 美国人♥民♥ 性感时刻到啦
It is your chance to be a part of the action
现在你们有机会影响
here on "Everlasting."
"天长地久"的一个环节
Now, tonight, Darius is gonna take things to the next level
现在 达利斯要在今晚更深入地推进感情了
with one lucky lady who you get to choose.
而你们有机会选出一位幸运的女士成为今晚的主角
Of course, we'll be tabulating your votes
当然 我们会仔细统计
as they come in throughout the show.
节目中你们的投票
Call, text, tweet,
来电 短♥信♥ 推特
Snapchat, if you will, your votes
或者你想的话也可以用阅后即焚
for the first overnight date of the season.
来投出本季第一次过夜环节的观众投票
And remember -- America, it's time for your voice to be heard.
同时记住了--美国人♥民♥ 这正是需要你们发声的时刻
Oh, that's garbage.
这就是垃圾
Jay, what is that crap?
杰 这破玩意是啥?
I mean, come on. I wanted Perrier-Jouet or above.
我说啊 至少也得来杯巴黎之花或者更好的啊
This is... And that's a cut.
这是... 好吧就到这里
I didn't think you'd be in here.
我没想到你会在这
I kind of like this bunking together.
我有点喜欢这种挤在一起的感觉
If you want me to find somewhere else to work...
不过要是你想让我到别的地方工作去的话...
What is that?
那是什么?
Oh, nothing.
没什么
What is this? Not nothing.
这到底是什么? 这可不是没什么
Holy shit, Rachel.
我了个大去 蕾秋
Where did you find this?
你在哪找着这个的?
I found that in the camera truck.
我在摄像车里面找到的
剧集 | 镜花水月(2015) | 导航列表