剧集 | 镜花水月(2015) | 导航列表
Come on, guys. Keep rolling, guys.
来吧伙计们 打起精神来
Keep rolling, guys. -Here we go!
打起精神来 我们继续!
Ready, and action!
准备 开拍!
Are you okay? Mmhmm.
你还好吗? 嗯
Ooh! You have nails! Oh, I'm sorry.
哦!你的指甲抓疼我了! 很抱歉
That girl needs to go.
那姑娘得撤了
Are you sure you're all right?
你确定你没事吗?
Y-yeah, yeah. You look so handsome.
当然 你看起来好帅
Thank you.
谢谢
And you look so --
你看起来--
No, I can't. Oh, my God. No!
不 我没法再忍♥了 我的天呐 不!
Oh, wait. Oh, my God!
等等 我的天呐!
Wait.
等等
Does anyone have the key for this?!
谁有这个门的钥匙?
Oh, my God! Somebody, please, just open up! The door is locked?
天呐!求求你们 谁来打开它! 门被锁了?
Oh, my God!
我的天呐!
Can someone unlock this, please? Does anybody have a key?
谁能开开门 谁有钥匙?
Unlock this now! Does anybody have the key?
马上开门! 谁有钥匙?
Does anybody have Yael!
谁有... 耶儿!
Oh, my God! Yael!
我的天呐! 耶儿!
Wait, I have No, no, no, no!
等等 我有... 不不不 别过来!
Darius, Darius, Darius, please! Yael, let me try
不 达利斯 求求你别过来! 耶儿 让我试试
Please, Darius, Darius, please, go away.
求你 达利斯 求求你 快走开
Yael, I got you. Do the whole --
耶儿 我来 到底怎么...
Just please, trust me, just go away!
求求你 相信我 快走!
Oh, my God!
我的天呐!
Oh, no.
不
Oh, shit!
卧了个槽!
Ohh!
噢!
Yikes.
恶心
No, she was my last hope!
她是我最后的希望!
That is what I'm talking about, people!
这就是我跟你们说的!
That is what you call drama!
这就是戏剧性!
Tablecloth, get me the tablecloth.
桌布 给我桌布
What happened?
发生什么了?
Danny, help me with the tablecloth!
丹尼 给我桌布!
Hot Rachel just shit herself on national television.
性感蕾秋刚刚在全国观众面前拉裤兜子了
Boom! Drop the mike!
爆♥炸♥!
Please, please go away.
求你了 快走吧
Why?
为什么?
Yeah, so, um, maybe that white dress
也许穿这条白裙子
wasn't such a good idea, after all.
也不是个好主意
Yeah, can we get some, uh, baby wipes
我们能拿点婴儿湿巾吗
and maybe a hose for Hot Rachel? Thanks.
或者为我们性感蕾秋找个喷水管? 谢谢
She needs a hose! She needs a hose!
她需要喷水管! 她需要喷水管!
Wardrobe...
换件衣服...
Right, see? It's not just me.
看到了吗? 不只是我
Everybody's laughing. Come on.
每个人都在大笑 拜托
Hats off. Hats off, Goldberg!
脱帽致敬 脱帽致敬 格尔德伯!
I don't even know what you're talking about.
我不知道你在说什么
I cannot even begin to tell you how nuts that was.
我迫不及待地要告诉你这有多劲爆了
What are you talking about?
你在说什么?
Rachel, that was actually insane.
蕾秋 这简直是丧心病狂
You get that, right?
你知道我在说什么 对吗?
Darius wanted Yael for the final two,
达利斯想要耶儿进前二
and you just had to destroy her, didn't you?
但你刚刚毁掉了她 不是么?
Wow, way to bum out our mood, Jay!
哇 你可真扫兴啊 杰!
This isn't fantasy camp for football players, all right?
这不是足球小子们的梦幻夏令营好吗?
Never let your star run the show, Jay!
永远不要让你喜欢的明星主持真人秀 杰!
D., I am so sorry.
达利斯 我很抱歉
Jay, you said you had me.
杰 你说过让我相信你
I do. It's those two crazy bitches out there.
是的 是那两个婊♥子♥搞砸的
Nah, 'cause this show is still making me look bad.
这个节目让我难堪
I mean, it's terrible what they did to that woman.
这对那姑娘来说太残忍♥了
Is it true that you're planning on dropping out tonight?
你打算今晚退出节目是真的吗?
Jay said Darius is gonna choose Tiffany, so
杰说达利斯准备选择蒂芙妮 所以...
Oh, Jay said?
杰说的?
You do realize that he's playing you, right?
你真没发现他在骗你吗?
He just wants you out of the way
他只是想让你半路退出
so his girl Tiffany can win.
这样他的女孩蒂芙妮就可以赢了
He gets a cash bonus if she does.
如果蒂凡尼入选他就能分到现金红利
And do you get a cash bonus if I win?
那如果我赢了你会得到奖励吗?
Damn straight.
当然了
And you get one if I make it to the final two?
如果我进入到最后的两强你会得到好处
Yeah, but it's not as big.
是啊 但并没有那么多钱
Well, it's big enough for you to not care
好啊 已经足够让你不关心
if I get dumped on national television.
我是否会退出这档全国性的节目
And, what, that's my bonus, right,
而那又是什么 那是我的奖金
ruin my reputation for forever?
让我永远臭名昭著?
No thanks.
不必了
Look, I am going to look ridiculous
听着 我如果放弃香黛尔 选择耶儿
choosing Yael over Chantal.
那我就是个大笑话
No, Darius, no.
不不不 达利斯
Look, I told you, I got you, okay?
我跟你说了 有我呢 好吗?
Chantal agreed to bow out gracefully tonight.
香黛尔答应过说今晚会优雅退赛
It's gonna be fine, man.
一切都会好的 兄弟
And you're sure about this? Yes.
你确定? 是的
It's gonna be perfect, actually,
一切进展顺利
because now when you choose Tiffany,
因为当你选择蒂芙妮的时候
the whole world's gonna be on your side.
全世界的人都会站在你这边
It's fine. Chill, okay?
一切都很好 放松 好吧?
I got you.
有我呢
You better, Jay.
最好是那样 杰
If you're worried about your reputation,
如果你担心你的名声
don't you think walking out now
难道你不认为现在退出
is gonna make you seem like
会让你看起来
even more of an entitled, prissy cock tease?
更像个神经质的饥渴女吗?
What? I don't think that.
什么? 我不这么认为
I don't. I really don't. It's all social media.
真的 我不这么想 但社会舆♥论♥会那样想
I forget that you guys don't get to see it.
我忘了你们都没办法看到
That is not fair!
这不公平!
Just because I'm trying to stay classy
就因为我尝试保持自身的优雅
in a room full of skanks, like --
与这些粗鄙的人保持距离 就像...
I get that. I totally do.
我完全能懂你的意思 真的
It's just, you know,
可是 你也知道
you're such a reserved kind of person.
你是一个很含蓄的人
I mean, maybe you're just too good for Darius anyways.
我的意思是 或许达利斯配不上你
No! Darius is amazing.
不不不!达利斯非常好
Is that what he thinks?
他也是这么想的?
I act like I'm too good for him?
我觉得他配不上我?
No, um, it's just --
不是 额 其实...
Tiffany -- she really puts herself out there.
蒂芙妮 她一直很努力
You know?
你知道吗?
She's not afraid to show Darius how she feels.
她并不害怕让达利斯知道她的感受
But I don't want to make a fool out of myself again.
但我不想让自己再次出丑了
So don't. Look, if you truly,
那就别出丑 听着 如果你真的
100% committed -- I mean, look at you.
百分之百投入 我是说 看看你
It wouldn't even be a contest.
都不用比了
If you don't want to be a loser, then win.
如果你不想输 那就去赢
It's been a long and stressful day here at "Everlasting."
又是"天长地久"漫长而紧张的一天
"Stressful day."
"紧张的一天"
What's he been doing, napping and whacking off?
他在想什么呢 是睡抽了还是打飞机去了?
Darius and Chantal try to find peace and love
达利斯和香黛尔尝试一同探寻平和与爱情
Why does everything he say sound so creep down?
为什么话从他嘴里说出来感觉那么怪?
Let's be honest,
老实说
everything is just a letdown ever since Shit gate.
自从"喷屎门"事件之后 什么都不如意
Oh, here comes Chantal.
香黛尔来了
She's just gonna fawn all over him
她要用力讨好他了
with her virginal, dead-fiancéd self, again.
又用上她的贞洁 死去的未婚夫
You know, I think she might surprise you tonight.
我觉得今晚她会让你大吃一惊
剧集 | 镜花水月(2015) | 导航列表