剧集 | 镜花水月(2015) | 导航列表
No. Come here.
不 过来
I'm so sorry.
对不起
I am woman.
我是一个女人
Hear me roar.
听听我的咆哮
You're not a woman, Graham.
你不是个女人 格拉姆
Tonight on "Everlasting,"
今晚的"天长地久"
the first elimination where the girls
将由女生们决定
get to decide who stays... and who goes.
谁去谁留
Camera B, Jameson.
二号♥机 拍詹姆森
Ladies, it's time to vote.
女士们 投票时间到
I don't have a good feeling about this.
我有种不祥的预感
Voter fraud, hanging chads.
投票的幌子 钻空子的把戏
Oh, no.
噢 不
This is bad.
太糟糕了
I mean, what the hell, Chet? You said you were handling this.
我是说 到底怎么了 切特 你说过你能搞定的
I I don't really know what the problem is.
我 我真不知道问题出在哪里
I mean, Darius has some great choices, too,
我是说 达利斯相中我的女孩
which happen to be my girls,
也是不错的选择
so I might actually win this thing
所以我可能在第一次做制片人的节目中
my first season as a producer.
会赢了这局
So, go, Maddy, go, Maddy.
所以 加油麦迪 加油麦迪
It's not about you, Madison,
这不关你的事 麦迪逊
though I understand
虽然我理解
a girl who puts her boss's penis in her mouth
一个女孩将她老板的生殖器官放在嘴里
is definitely looking for the shortest,
绝对是寻找最捷径的
fastest way to get ahead,
升迁之道
so there you go.
所以你厉害
Ladies,
女士们
I have counted all of your votes,
我已经统计了你们的投票
and I'm sorry to say,
我很遗憾的宣布
but, Tiffany, your journey ends here tonight.
蒂芙尼 你的旅程今晚结束了
No, no, no.
不 不 不
Like hell it does.
才不是呢
What the...
怎么了
Tiffany's not going anywhere.
蒂芙尼不会去任何地方
What did I say? Handled.
我说什么来着 解决了
Actually, I handled it.
事实上 是我解决的
Darius. Hey.
达利斯 嘿
Well, uh, welcome back. Good to see you.
嗯 欢迎回来 见到你真开心
Obviously just in time for your overnight date with Chantal.
很显然正是你和香黛尔的通宵约会
Yeah, okay.
是的
That's not happening.
不会发生那事
Wait. What? They built us a palapa.
等等 什么? 他们给我们搭了草棚哎
You -- Jameson -- you're the cop, right?
你 詹姆森 你是警♥察♥ 对吗
Yeah.
是的
I'm cutting you.
你被淘汰了
What?
什么
No, no, no, no, no. We voted.
不 不 不 我们投过票了
Look, I don't care.
听着 我不在乎
From now on,
从现在开始
we do this my way or no way.
我来做主 否则没门
You got that?
懂了吗
Loud and clear.
遵命长官
Come on, Tiffany.
来吧 蒂芙尼
You and me.
你和我
Let's do this.
我们一起!
Well...this is gonna be interesting.
好吧 这下有趣了
Hey, Darius, I got to say,
嘿 达利斯 我必须说
I don't think I could have planned your return
我认为我怎么也不可能计划
any better myself, thank you very much.
你重新回来 非常感谢
Well, lucky you.
哈哈 你很幸运
Hey, wait.
嘿 等等
I mean, I got to ask you --
我的意思是 我想问你
what the hell are you doing?
你究竟在干什么
I mean, you picked Tiffany. That's great.
你选择蒂芙尼 那很好
But we need to have an understanding. No, we don't.
但是我们需要达成共识 不 我们不需要
You and I don't have anything,
我们之间什么也没有
and if I ever see that bitch Rachel again --
如果我在看到蕾秋那个婊♥子♥
Darius --
达利斯
No. I'm only listening to him.
不 我只听他的
See, he's the one that got me to come back,
听着 他是让我回来的人
so he's my producer.
所以他是我的制♥作♥人
You want to talk to me, you go through him.
你想和我谈 先通过他
And this better never get on camera.
并且这段最好不要摄像
Let's go.
我们走
Well, well, well. Nice work.
好好 好 干的漂亮
I guess that means you're my new number two.
我猜这意味着你是我的新副手了
How does that feel?
感觉怎么样?
It feels fine... for now.
目前为止 感觉不错
Thanks for nothing.
"谢谢"你了
You good, bro? Okay.
还行吧 哥们儿 可以
All right, camera.
好的 摄像
And action.
开始
You got it?
你准备好了吗
Yeah, I got it.
是的 准备好了
Oh, my God.
噢 天啊
Look at this.
看看这个
So beautiful.
太漂亮了
Thank you so much - for coming back and saving me.
谢谢你能回来 拯救我
You have no idea how upset I was,
你不知道我有多沮丧
and you just -- you know, you don't know where your mind is
你 你懂的 你不知道当一些事情发生时
gonna go when something --
你的心里是什么样的
Stop. I'm done talking.
停止 我受够了谈话
I-I just wanted you to know how grateful I --
我只是想让你知道我是多么感恩
This is what we both want, right?
这是我俩都想要的 对吗
Yes. Yes.
是的
you got here fast.
你速度真快
I didn't think you'd be calling me at this hour with bad news,
你这时候打电♥话♥给我应该不是坏消息
but I've just heard that Darius is in the palapa with Tiffany,
但是我听说达利斯和蒂芙尼正在草棚里
and I think I might be out 60K.
我想我可能超过60码速度
Well, it's not over yet.
好吧 还没结束呢
And, um,
嗯
speaking of things that aren't over yet...
说起还没结束...
Oh, Quinn.
噢 奎恩
I-I mean, what if it's too late?
我是说 如果太晚了怎么办
What if I can't?
如果我不行怎么办
We can achieve - whatever we set our minds to.
我们可以的 无论什么目标
We're masters of the universe,
我们是宇宙的主人
gods looking down from Mount Olympus.
神从奥林匹斯山俯瞰一切
The laws of nature simply don't apply.
自然法则在这里不适用
Thanks for meeting me here.
感谢能来见我
Yeah. It's late.
是的 有点晚
Everything okay?
一切顺利吗
Yeah, I just heard some new information,
是的 我刚听到一些新消息
and I realized you might be onto something.
你看你好像正在查些什么
So, what else have you got?
你还知道些什么
剧集 | 镜花水月(2015) | 导航列表