剧集 | 镜花水月(2015) | 导航列表
What the hell are you doing, Chet?
切特 你♥他♥妈♥在搞什么?
Huh?
嗯?
What are you doing?
你在搞什么?
You wanted to fight like a man. That's what I'm doing.
你想像男人一样战斗 我就在做这个啊
I'm fighting like a man.
我在像男人一样战斗
I see.
我看到了
So, you have Darius, but what about the girls?
你有达利斯 但那些美女怎么办?
I got girls.
我有美女啊
Oh, you loaded up a minivan with strippers, Chet.
哦 你那一车都是不入流的舞♥女♥
Every girl I have back at the house,
我那边的美女储备
I handpicked based on a story.
都是亲手精挑细选的 每个都有故事
And then I weave that into television drama
我把那些故事编到节目里
that I turn into massive ratings,
创造高收视率神话
which you have never, ever done.
这些都是你从没做过的
So, Romeo, what is going on?
罗密欧 怎么回事?
Come on, I thought we had each other's backs.
快点儿 我以为我们是一伙的
What's happening here? Oh, why?
发生什么事了? 哦 你问我为什么?
Because you treat me like a walking dildo?
因为你待我像个行走的生殖器?
Please, you love it.
得了吧 你喜欢我这么对你
Look, it takes a player to know a player.
听着 曲高和寡 只有我才懂你
This show needs a major revamp.
这个剧需要一个大的改进
Now, when I was away all those months,
在我离开的这些月里
I wasn't just working on myself.
我不只是自己在工作
I was thinking about the show's cultural legacy.
我在想这个剧的产生的文化效应
Oh, God. We're telling men that it's okay
哦 天呐 我们在告诉男人们
to swoop out of the sky in diamond-studded helicopters.
爱美丽 爱钻石 娘炮一样是可以的
Women don't respect that. You know what they respect?
女人们不尊重那样的 你知道她们尊重什么?
A man who can kill with his bare hands.
一个能徒手杀戮的刚猛♥男♥人
Chet just offered us better stuff. What stuff did he offer you?
切特给我们提供了更好的东西 切特给你提供什么东西了?
Uh, private accommodations, our cellphones.
呃 私人住宿 我们的手♥机♥
Mm. Oh, yeah.
嗯 哦 对了
And a three-year pay-or-play sportscasting deal if...
还有一个三年的付费的体育频道 如果...
He doesn't even have the authority
他根本没有这个权限
to offer you something like that. Oh, he didn't?
去给你们这些东西 哦 他没有?
The network president, Gary?
电视台主席 是叫盖里吗?
Yeah, he did.
对 是他给的
Now, if you'll excuse me.
现在 不好意思失陪了
We have created a generation of wimps and bitches.
我们已经创造了懦夫和婊♥子♥的一代
We've got a whole audience who's waiting for us
我们有一批等着我们的观众
to show them the natural order of things.
让我们给他们展示事物的自然规律
Man, the audience is gonna eat that up.
天 观众们肯定吃这一套
Are you sure you're not still on drugs?
你确定你没嗑药吗?
No. I've never been this clean.
没 我从没有这么清醒过
It's like us.
就像我们
I tried as a hard as I could
我竭尽全力
to be everything you wanted me to be.
去变成你想让我变成的一切
And I ended up a castrated, obese mess.
结果我以残缺肥胖混乱告终
You ended up a dried-up old spinster.
而你以一个干涸嫁不出去的老姑娘告终
What do you want, Chet?
你想要什么 切特?
I want the girls to come to Darius here
我想让美女在这儿见达利斯
in bikinis, pool-side cocktails.
穿着比基尼 泳池边有鸡尾酒
We would lose three more hours of hard night
我们这样全体迁过来会失掉
on a company move,
三个小时
and that would leave us two hours to shoot.
那么就只剩下两个小时拍摄了
Bring Darius to the mansion right now,
快把达利斯带到大厦里来
and I will ditch the evening gowns.
我会让她们脱了晚礼服
I will give you a pool and the bikinis.
我会给你一个泳池和比基尼美女
Or I could just go and tell Gary
或者我可以去告诉盖里
that we're gonna push a few days.
我们得推几天
All right, we'll do it my way at the mansion.
好吧 可以在你那边 但是要按照我说的来
But this is far from over.
但这事儿可没完
I'm taking my kingdom back.
我要抢回我的王国
May the best man win.
愿最优秀的人获胜
She usually does.
她通常赢的
Chet just declared war.
切特 刚才宣战了
Any issues, guys?
有问题吗 大伙?
Okay, people,
好了 大伙
we've got five hours of hard night to get this.
我们今晚有五个小时硬仗要去打
Okay? Thank you. I need lights in the pool.
好吗? 谢谢 泳池要亮一些
I need all the girls
我要所有美女
out of their gowns and into bikinis.
脱掉礼服 穿上比基尼
Oiled up, spray-tanned, and pube-less now.
现在涂好油 喷雾变黑 剃一剃阴毛
And what the hell is that?
那个是他妈什么?
No, you got to cover that up.
不 你必须得把那个盖住
Wifeys have no tattoos.
好老婆不能有纹身
And what are you? what is this?
你这是? 这个是什么?
No, unless you have a great story
不 除非你有一个完美的
about being a burn victim under there,
关于这个部位的烧伤受害者的故事
you're got to change.
否则你必须得换装
This is all I have.
我就只有这个
Seriously? I will fix it.
讲真呢? 我会搞定的
Okay, get her P.A. Over here right now.
好 快把她的助理叫过来
Put her in someone else's underwear if you have to
如果有必要的话 让她穿别人的内衣
because I'm an underwear psychic,
因为我是个内衣科专家灵媒
and I bet this bitch packed granny panties, okay?
我能预见到这个碧池带来的内衣都是奶奶款 好吗?
Get me our coats now.
现在把我们的外套拿过来
Go. Move it! Coats.
去 动起来 外套
All right? Get them. Excuse me.
好吗? 把它们拿过来 不好意思
Wagerstein. Yeah?
威戈斯坦 嗯?
You want to get in a bikini, too?
你也想穿比基尼吗?
No. Out. Now.
不 出去 现在
Got it. Thank you. Buhbye.
明白 谢谢 再见
I've got something that would look banging on her
我有件东西 让她穿上去肯定很惊艳
back in our room. Who are you?
就在我们房♥间里面 你是谁?
Oh, I'm...
哦 我是...
Oh! Wait.
哦 等等
Oh, my God. Don't do it.
哦 我的天 别来这套
That's, uh that's Hot Rachel.
这是 呃 这是性感版蕾秋
That is amazing.
真神奇
Can you not? Yes, please go.
你能别这样吗? 是的 请你去拿吧
Run, Hot Rachel, run.
跑起来 性感版蕾秋 跑起来
Coats, I got coats.
外套 我拿了外套
Thank you.
谢谢
She really looks like you. That's kind of amazing.
她看上去真像你 真是神奇
All right, listen.
好了 听着
I don't want to see any razor burn, people, okay?
我不想看到什么痕迹 各位 好吗?
Use duct tape if you have to, but I want those pubes out.
实在不行的话 用牛皮胶带 但我不想看到那些阴毛
Quinn, if I keep following you around like this,
奎因 如果我一直这样跟在你屁♥股♥后头转悠
the crew's gonna have a really hard time
剧组成员真的很难get到
believing I'm the show runner.
我才是这个剧的管理者
Oh, okay.
哦 好的
So, were you show-running
那当你让切特偷走我们的求婚者的时候
when you let Chet steal our suitor?
你在管理这个剧吗?
No, I was recruiting Ruby,
没 我在招募露比
and you didn't even warn me that Chet was back.
而且你都没有警告我切特回来了
No one warns you about anything
当你是老板的时候
when you're the boss. That's not our deal!
没人会警告你任何事 这不是我们说好的!
Okay, listen to me, okay?
好 听我说 好吗?
Mm. Look at me.
嗯 看着我
Mm-hmm?
嗯?
You're my girl.
你是我的人
But I need Chet dead forever.
但我要切特死的透透的
You'll get another shot.
你还会有机会
I just got to steer us past this train wreck,
我只要引导我们度过这次大灾难
and then I will hand the show back to you.
然后我就将这个剧拱手相让
Money, dick, power, right?
金钱 鸡鸡 权利 对吧?
Yeah. Yeah, money, dick, power.
是 是 金钱 鸡鸡 权利
Right.
好
All right, let's do this.
好了 让我们开始吧
Even I can't stop the sun from rising.
我再厉害也挡不住太阳照常升起
剧集 | 镜花水月(2015) | 导航列表