剧集 | 镜花水月(2015) | 导航列表
It's okay. It's okay.
没事的 没事的
Come on, let's go for the gusto.
来嘛 快点进入正菜吧
Let me see.
让我看看
He had a cigarette, and he'd
他手上拿着烟 然后他
Oh.
天呐
I'm so sorry.
我很抱歉
I couldn't stop him.
我没能够阻止他
I tried.
我努力过了
Tears. I got you tears!
眼泪 看我给你们搞来了哭戏!
I tried so hard. It's okay.
我真的努力反抗过了 – 没事的
He's gone now.
这都过去了
He's gone now.
他现在不在这里
And you don't need anyone to protect you.
而且你也不需要任何人来保护你
Not anymore.
再也不用了
You are a strong, beautiful woman.
你是个坚强又美丽的女性
That's what you are.
那才是真正的你
Yes!
太棒了
Sistine Chapel going online!
一切步入正轨!
Oh, yeah! I am so hard right now!
耶! 看得我都硬了!
Yes!
赞!
I got you.
有我在呢
All right. Come on. Let's do this.
好了 动起来 让我们搞起
Let's move, people.
该工作了 同志们
We need to prep the elimination.
我们得准备一下淘汰环节了
I need Wagerstein in my office.
让威戈斯坦来一趟我的办公室
We got to put this surprise into action.
我们要付诸行动让这个惊喜成真啊
Oh, and Rachel, I need Darius in my office in five minutes.
对了还有 瑞秋 我要达瑞斯五分钟后来我的办公室
Boo-yah!
爽翻
Hello.
你好
Hi.
你好
Hi, Darius.
你好 达瑞斯
Uh, I am so sorry, but we just found out.
那个 我很抱歉 只是我们也才刚知道
Uh, this is Brandi's mother.
这位是布兰迪的母亲
Bea.
碧
Oh. Foster mother.
哦对 她的养母
Her only mother.
这是她的生母
But I thought, um...
可是据我所知 那个...
She told me you gave her away.
布兰迪跟我说是你抛弃了她
Apparently, that is the story that Brandi likes to tell.
很明显 那是布兰迪惯用的骗人的故事
She's, uh... She's had problems.
她... 她脑子有点问题
She's a pathological liar.
她是个病态撒谎者
So, she wasn't in foster care?
所以说 她不是在寄养家庭长大的?
My goodness, no.
我的上帝啊 不是
And the scars?
那那些伤疤呢?
She did that to herself.
那是她自己烫的
Oh, my God.
我的神啊
She tells these stories to get attention.
她讲这些故事只是为了引起大家的注意
Well, she definitely got mine.
那她的确引起了我的注意
I'm so sorry. Please, just let me take her home.
我很抱歉 拜托让我带她回家吧
After a day of heartbreak, of competition gone sour,
经过一天的心碎时光 比赛也迎来了高♥潮♥
it is now time to say goodbye to four of our contestants.
现在是和其中四位参赛者告别的时候了
How do you feel tonight, Darius?
你今晚感觉如何 达利斯?
Honestly, Graham, it's been brutal.
说实话 格汉姆 这有点残忍♥
But I'm so happy that Chantal can be with us,
但是香黛尔能够回归我真是太开心了
especially after her injury today.
尤其是在她今天经历过这受伤事故之后
There's obviously no way she's going home tonight.
我真是没理由淘汰他啊
In fact, I can't imagine sending four of you home.
事实上 我也没法想象让你们中的四个离开这
Not after today.
至少不能是今天
So I'm not going to.
所以我决定
Graham, I'm rewriting the playbook.
格汉姆 我想重新编写一下剧本
I've been thinking a lot about honesty.
有关诚实 我想过很多
Honesty is the most important thing to me.
诚实是我最为看中的品质了
Okay, I need you to go tight on Brandi.
好 我要你摄像头跟紧布兰迪
No, tighter!
不是这样 再紧一些
I've heard the truth, and I've decided to cut...
我已经了解到了真♥相♥ 因此我决定出局的是
Brandi.
布兰迪
You lied about foster care today,
今天有关抚养院的事你说谎了
even after I told you about my cousin. What?
而且是在我跟你讲了我表弟的事之后 –啥?
You lied about everything -- your mother, the scars.
你口中没一句真话 有关你妈妈 还有那些伤疤
That's not right.
那都是骗人的
Not right at all. - I didn't.
全都是谎话 – 我没骗你
Look, I get that you have some things going on,
听着 我知道你自己有些难言之隐
but lying to my face like that?
但在我面前撒谎?
You're not the woman for me.
你真不是我想要的那种女人
Goodbye.
走好不送
Darius, I didn't lie.
达瑞斯 我没有说谎
I told you things I haven't told anyone.
那些都是我从没告诉过别人的事啊
Stop. Stop, stop.
够了 闭嘴 我不想听
Look. Your mother's right there.
你看 你妈就在那里
Say hi.
跟她打个招呼吧
I've never seen that woman before in my life.
我从没见过那个女人
Goodbye, Brandi. We're done.
再见了 布兰迪 我们之间完了
I didn't lie!
我没骗人!
Oh! Oh!
天呐
I told you the truth about everything!
我跟你说的都是实话!
Security, security, security!
保安 保安 保安!
Aah!
啊!
I didn't lie! Get off me!
我没撒谎! 放开我!!
Darius, I didn't lie!
达利斯 我没说谎!
I didn't lie!
我没说谎!
Get off of me! You guys are crazy!
放开我! 你们都疯了!
Get her out of here, guys. Come on.
你们快把她架出去 给点力
Don't you touch me!
你♥他♥妈♥别碰我
All of you guys are crazy!
你们全都疯了!
Everyone here is crazy!
这儿的所有人都疯了
Call the Emmys, baby,
给艾美奖打电♥话♥吧 宝贝儿
because "Everlasting" Is coming to collect.
"天长地久"剧组要来领奖了
And Brandi's mother?
那布兰迪的妈妈呢?
Central casting, baby.
临时演员罢了 宝贝儿
Time to celebrate, bitches.
是时候庆祝一波了 小家伙们
You okay? Yeah, I'm good. I'm good, I'm good.
你没事吧? – 嗯 我还好 我没事
I'm fine.
我真没事
My boy just got owned by a girl
我哥们被一个妞弄得恼羞成怒
on national television.
而且是在一个全国性的节目上
What the hell were you thinking?
你到底在想什么?
Making television worth watching.
让节目变得更好看
It's over. Forget about it.
都过去了 算了吧
What's done is done.
木已成舟
All I want to do right now is crash.
我现在就想一个人静静
What, are you kidding me?
哈? 你在逗我吗?
I've never seen anything like it.
我从没见过这种破事
Hey. Are you all right?
嘿 你还好吧
I'm fine. Yeah?
我没事 怎么了?
The adults are having a conversation, Chet.
上面的人正在讨论呢 切特
About what? How to humiliate a person on TV?
讨论什么? 如何在节目中羞辱一个人?
Because we're supposed to be helping this man's image,
我们可是说好了要帮这个人重塑形象
not destroying it.
不是让他洋相尽出
And what would you know about image?
你懂什么叫形象吗?
You can barely dress yourself in the morning.
你早上都不会打扮你自己的
So don't just waltz in here and tell me how to run my show.
所以别迈着你的小娘步进来告诉我如何运行我的节目
I think you mean Coleman's show.
我想你说的应该是科尔曼的节目
We'll see. Who knows what's gonna happen
咱们走着瞧 谁知道在大家看过完今天这集的小插曲之后
after the network sees the sizzle on today's episode?
会发生什么
Shit's gonna change, all right?
没用之人就该让位 你懂吗?
So why don't you just sit back
所以请你找个阴凉的地方
and continue to play pocket pool with your little balls?
继续玩蛋去吧
I have work to do.
我还有工作要做
Boys, I'm sorry.
小伙子们 我先失陪了
I wanted this to be a positive male experience,
我希望这能变成一个积极向上的经历
and it turned into the crap that I hate.
但它最后还是变成了我讨厌的撕逼剧
剧集 | 镜花水月(2015) | 导航列表