剧集 | 镜花水月(2015) | 导航列表
So you want to give us a kiss
所以你们要不要在我们关门之前
before we shut the door?
留个吻?
Oh, my God, that is so beautiful!
天了噜! 这真是太美了惹!
Ruby.
露比
Win this bitch.
赢下这个比赛
You got this. Okay.
你可以的 好的
Okay?
好吧?
Okay, no pressure.
行啊 没有任何压力呢
Hey, just get me a quick shot of this,
快速拍一下
and then we're done, okay?
然后咱们就收工 好不?
We don't have to do anything.
我们不需要做什么
Mmhmm. Okay?
嗯哼 好吗?
But I am going to open that. Yes, please.
但我现在要把香槟打开 好的 请吧
Please do that.
打开它吧
Wait. Hang on.
等我一下
Just in case.
以防万一
Oh, you think you're so smart.
你以为你很聪明了吗
But guess who's smarter?
但你猜猜谁更聪明?
Boom!
炸裂吧现实!
Look, I want to make sure we're off the grid.
我想确认一下我们是不是已经远离喧嚣了
I'm sorry. Um...
我很抱歉 那个...
Weird shit, right?
挺怪的 对吧?
Fine. Forget romance.
好吧 把浪漫什么的抛到脑后吧
If Ruby could do
如果露比现在可以
anything she wanted for once
做她想做的任何事
and nobody was watching,
而且没有别人看着
what would it be?
那会是什么呢?
What?
怎么?
Okay.
好啦
Look, girl, they're gonna think
你看 他们会以为
we're having wild, crazy sex in here.
我们在这里疯狂地巫山云雨呢
Oh! Do you really care? Come on.
哦! 你真在乎他们怎么想吗? 一起来嘛
Just come jump with me.
来和我一起跳吧
Jump. Wait. Ah. Um...
跳吧 等下. 那个 嗯...
I would rather just watch you.
我更想在这看着你
Okay. Your loss.
好吧 这是你的损失咯
Whoo! Ooh! I know. I know.
哇喔! 喔! 我懂 我懂
Wait. What the hell, Quinn?
你等下 这是什么鬼 奎恩?
How do you even have audio in the suitor's room?
你怎么会有追求者房♥间里面的影像?
Oh, I, uh -- I put up four new cameras,
我 那个 -- 我在里面安了4个新的摄像头
and they seem to be working pretty damn well.
看来他们工作的很好啊
Yeah, but this is the overnight.
对 但这是过夜环节啊
You're breaking the rules.
你在打破这个规矩呢
Actually, those are my rules.
事实上 这些都是我定下的规矩
I made them, so I can break them anytime I want.
我定下的规矩 那我打破它们也无可厚非了
What are you trying to do?
你想做什么?
Capture this love story.
当然是记录下这个爱的故事啦
Right? It's gold, Jay.
不是吗? 这是个金矿啊 杰
You did some really nice work, so why waste it?
你真的做的很好 那我们为什么要浪费了这次机会呢?
'Cause we can never use any of this.
因为这些镜头我们一个都不会用的
Well, I mean, our first black couple falling in love,
好吧 我的意思是 这可是我们的第一对黑人情侣啊
making "Everlasting" History?
这不是能让我们节目载入史册吗?
I don't know, Quinn.
我不知道 奎恩
You know, I -- I mean, I promised Ruby.
你知道的 我 -- 我的意思是 我答应过露比了
You know, - she thinks no one's watching.
你知道吗 她以为没有人在看着了
You know, you didn't seem to have a problem last week.
你知道吗 你上周好像没什么意见来的吧
And now it seems like she might go all the way,
可现在她看起来都要乘帆远洋了
and you're suddenly feeling skittish?
你却突然开始担惊受怕起来了?
No. That was different.
不 那不一样
Oh, okay.
好吧
You know, fine.
那好吧
You can turn the cameras off if you want.
如果你想 你可以把摄像头关掉
But, you know, don't blame me
但是 当你继续在那里
when you're still wrangling anorexic bimbos
和那些厌食的蠢妞们争吵时 别怪我
because nobody got to see your best work.
因为没有人看到你做的最好的成果
Okay. You ready for this? Totally.
那么你准备好了吗? 早就准备好了
Wait. Do you know all these people?
等下 这里面的人你都认识吗?
Some of them.
认识一些吧
The pair - in the power glasses there --
那一对 - 带着??眼镜的 --
they're the head of HBO docs.
他们是HBO的头头
I'm gonna introduce you. I love it!
我会把他们介绍给你 我太喜欢了!
Middleaged hottie at the bar Yeah.
那个在吧台的中年淑女 怎么
She runs scripted at PBS.
她在PBS负责剧本的
And there is John Booth.
然后那个就是约翰·布斯
Oh, boy. The guy that just bought our network?
天啊 是那个把我们电视台买♥♥下来的人吗?
No, no, no. - He didn't just buy our network.
不不不 - 他不只是把我们的电视台买♥♥下来了
He went on a shopping spree, bought a whole empire.
他当时在大血拼 把整个帝国都买♥♥下来了
Let's go sell him something. What are you talking about?
我们过去给他推销点什么吧 你在说什么啊?
We can't just sell him something.
我们不能就这么过去给他推销什么
We don't have anything to -- - Yes, we can.
我们手上还什么都没 -- - 我们可以的
That's what I'm talking about.
这就是我一直在谈论的
We put on fancy clothes, and we just go and --
我们穿上华丽的衣服 然后我们径直走过去 接着 --
And what -- lie our ass off?
接着什么? 把牛皮吹上天吗?
I was gonna say sell.
我刚想说推销
These guys -- they don't -- they don't buy shows.
这些人 -- 他们都 -- 他们都不买♥♥节目的
They buy the people behind the shows,
他们直接把这些节目的幕后运作人给买♥♥走
so we're selling ourselves.
所以我们是要来推销我们自己
Let's go.
我们上吧
John Booth?
约翰·布斯?
Coleman Wasserman. I'm the showrunner at "Everlasting."
科尔曼·瓦瑟曼 我是"天长地久"的制♥作♥人
This is my producing partner, Rachel Goldberg.
这是我的节目策划搭档 蕾秋·格尔德伯
Hi.
你好
Really?
真的吗?
Well, I've got a question for you.
那我现在有很多问题想问你
Is Beth Ann going all the way?
贝丝·安会继续留下来吗?
'Cause I'd like nothing more
因为我真的很想看到
than to see - Little Miss Sweet Home Alabama
可爱的亚拉巴马州小姐
bring home a black suitor.
带一个黑人追求者回家啊
I'm "Everlasting's" Biggest fan.
我是"天长地久"的最忠实的粉丝啊
This should really be a -- a sweat lodge.
这本来应该是个 -- 一个流汗屋
That's the way we did it at my retreat.
我在休养的时候我们都是这样做的
What are you trying to do here, Chet?
你在这里想要做什么啊 切特?
Get to the truth.
抵达内心的真实
About what?
啥?
Sit down.
坐下
We lie to ourselves... all the time.
我们在对自己撒谎... 一直都是
We're men, so we have trouble asking for help,
我们是男人 所以我们总会羞于寻求帮助
but tonight, we're gonna help each other.
但是今晚 我们要互相帮助
And it's gonna hurt, but we're gonna get clarity.
虽然会很难受 但我们一定要怀真抱素
You want to start?
你要先来吗?
No, you -- you -- you lead it off.
不 你 -- 你 -- 你起个头吧
You show me how it's done.
你来展示一下这是怎么做的吧
Okay.
好
Cynthia was right.
辛西娅说的没错
I stole my kid. I did.
我的确偷了我的儿子 我真做了
It wasn't a mistake. It wasn't an accident.
并不是个错误 也不是个意外
It was my fault, and I got to --
都是我的错 而且我会...
I got to take responsibility for what I did.
我会为我所做的一切负责任的
Especially with Quinn.
尤其是和奎恩一起时
God, that's intense.
天呐 紧张得我都喘不过气来了
Okay.
好吧
Uh...I got demoted today.
呃... 我今天被降职了
Fired.
被炒了
I got fired, actually,
实际上 我被炒鱿鱼了
by a network douche bag
被一个完全不知道我表现有多么优秀的
who has no idea - how talented I am at my job.
蠢蛋给炒鱿鱼了
That's blame. It's not the truth.
你这是在推卸责任 并不是真♥相♥
I told you this was gonna hurt.
我跟你说了 会很难过
Try it again.
再试试看
What J.J. Is doing for "Star Wars,"
J.J在《星球大战》做了什么
剧集 | 镜花水月(2015) | 导航列表