剧集 | 镜花水月(2015) | 导航列表
trouble forming relationships.
人际交往有困难
See, now we're talking. That's good.
现在我们才进入正题 这个不错
Who else?
还有谁?
What about, uh, Chantal?
香黛尔怎么样?
We have to be careful.
我们要小心
You saw what Madison did to her.
你看到麦迪逊是怎么对她的
Given her sensitivity over her fiancé,
鉴于她对她未婚夫的敏感
she could unravel.
她可能会崩溃
Thank you.
谢谢
Okay, then they run on the ramp,
好的 然后她们跑上斜坡
they bounce off the trampolines up over the rope wall
从蹦床上反弹到绳墙上
and then bouncy, bouncy, bouncy, they run,
然后她们弹弹弹 她们跑
they hit the balance beam over to the log hop
她们跑过平衡木之后单脚跳
and then finishing over here at the climbing wall.
最后以爬墙结束
I figure you put yourself out there every Sunday.
我以为你每周日都要做这些
Let the girls compete for you for once, you know?
让这些女孩为你竞争一次
Kind of "Miss America" Meets "American Ninja"
有点像美国小姐遇上美国忍♥者
Hmm. Miss AmeriNinja.
嗯 美国忍♥者小姐
I thought it would be a good idea
我觉得如果你先示范一次x7f
if Darius ran the course once and the girls watched.
让女孩们在一边观看 那会是个好主意
Sorry, Chet. Can't do it.
对不起 切特 不可以
Or we could, uh, all sit in my skybox over here
或者我们可以 坐在那边的雅座上
and kick back and watch the proceedings.
休息一下 观看整个过程
Oh, now, that we can do. Okay.
这个我们可以做到 好的
Let's go.
我们走
I am hands-on today, so I will be producing
今天我要亲自动手 所以我将会指导
two of your girls myself -- Chantal and Brandi.
你们的两个女孩 香黛尔和布兰迪
Wait, I'm sorry. You're gonna be taking one of my girls?
等等 你要指导一个我的女孩?
Should we check with Coleman first, or...
难道我们不需要先和科尔曼确认一下 或是...
Say his name again, and I will staple your dick to your anus.
再说一次他的名字 我会把你的小♥弟♥弟♥钉进你的肛♥门♥
That's perfect.
太好了
Sorry.
抱歉
So, um, you're just letting Chet bury us today?
所以今天你打算让切特把我们都坑了?
Is that what's happening?
是这样么?
Well, he's got the suitor.
追求者在他这边
I want to see what he does.
我想看看他会做什么
Well, the show's not actually about the suitor.
事实上这个秀不是关于追求者的
Just so you know. It's about the contestants.
我只想让你知道 是关于女竞争者们的
I just didn't want your inexperience to show without you knowing.
我只是不想你在没经验的情况下出糗
I've got experience all over the world --
我对全世界都有经验
refugees, famine, war.
难民 饥荒 战争
War is easy. These girls are hard.
战争很简单 这些女孩们很棘手
Stop.
歇了吧
The only thing hard about this show
这个秀最难的部分
is pretending it doesn't highlight
是假装它没有突显出
how deeply vapid American culture is.
美国文化是多么的无趣
Okay.
好吧
Look, I'm not trying to be a dick here,
听着 我不是想要做个混♥蛋♥
but seriously, come on.
但是认真的说
It's the lowest common denominator...
这是在平衡各方利益
buff boys, giggly girls.
憨男孩 傻女孩
If you're so good at your job,
如果你如此擅长你的工作
why don't you tell me why you picked Chet?
为什么不告诉我 你为什么选择切特
Because he clearly gave a horrible pitch.
他显然不是一个好选择
Awful. But he's Gary's friend.
他是很差 但他是盖里的朋友
So I'm giving him rope. Let him hang himself.
所以我给了他机会 让他作茧自缚
And if he does,
如果他真的这样做了
Quinn will be more than happy to pick up the slack.
奎因会非常开心继续做下去的
I don't know what she's doing, but --
我不知道她在干什么 但是
Kind of a risky move. I mean, she could just walk away.
这是个有些冒险的举动 我是说 她可能直接走人了
If that happens, then it might be your chance to shine.
如果真是这样 那就可能是你表现的机会了
Hey, Brandi.
你好 布兰迪
Hey.
你好
How you feeling?
感觉怎么样?
Really good.
很好
Yeah, it's weird.
很奇怪
I came here to meet a guy,
我来这是为了认识一个男人
but I'm meeting all these amazing women.
但是我认识了很多很棒的女人
It's super cool.
这非常酷
Yeah.
是的
Women. Super cool.
女人 超级酷
What does that mean?
这是什么意思?
Oh, it just means, you know,
哦 这只是 你知道
I don't have a lot of female friends,
我没有很多女性朋友
and I'm guessing you don't, either.
我猜你也没有
Why do you care?
问这个做什么?
Pretty straightforward narcissism.
只是孤芳自赏罢了
I see myself in you.
我从你身上看到了我的影子
No way.
不可能
You are fancy.
你这么厉害
Get up. Come on, let's go.
起来 来吧 过去
Take your coat. It's cold out.
带上你的外套 外面很冷
You know, Brandi, actually,
你知道么 布兰迪 事实上
I grew up on a dirt road
我一路摸爬滚打地长大
with no friends and an alcoholic father.
没有朋友 只有一个酗酒的父亲
So, from one broken-ass little kid to another,
所以来自一个遍体鳞伤的小孩对另一个的建议
watch your back
小心其他人
'cause everyone here wants the same thing you do,
因为这里的每个人 和你想要的一样
and they're all willing to fight for it.
并且她们都愿意为此争斗
Is that stuff about Quinn true?
奎因说的故事是真的么?
Well, it doesn't have to be,
这无关紧要
but in this case, it actually is.
但是在此时是真的
...A false sense of security
...安全感的错觉
because you want the mean girls to braid your hair.
因为你想让刻薄的女孩帮你梳头发
You see, this is how we make the show.
你看 我们就是这么制♥作♥节目的
Darius likes you.
达利斯喜欢你
He told me.
他告诉过我
Don't let them take that away from you.
别让她们从你身边把它夺走了
Then let's go, shall we?
那我们开始吧 好么?
We actually have to,
我们真正能够需要的是
like, create the drama on "Everlasting."
像是 给天长地久创造戏剧
We're curating the story week after week.
我们在周复一周的策划故事
Right.
好吧
I just love that you take it so seriously.
我只是很喜欢你那么认真地看待它
It's reality TV.
这是真人秀
It's good that you don't have to worry
你不用担心
about making money for a living.
怎么赚钱为生真好
I've been pretty lucky.
我一直很幸运的
I'm sure your trust fund helps.
我确信你的信托基金帮了你
What about your trust fund?
你的信托基金呢?
Seriously? Marin County.
讲真? 马林县
Vassar.
瓦萨学院
You don't know anything about me.
你根本一点都不了解我
Your girlfriend watch this show?
你女朋友看这个秀么?
She was a huge fan.
她可是超级粉丝呢
Wait, why'd you guys break up?
等等 你们怎么分手的?
I, um...
我 额...
Hollywood. Mm.
好莱坞吧 嗯
Come out here with the network together,
来这里和网媒合作
and then I wanted new opportunities.
而且我想要新的机遇
I just felt like I needed some space.
只是感觉我需要一些空间
Is she cool with that?
她能接受这样么?
Yeah, she knew we both needed a change.
她知道我们都需要改变
What?
怎么了?
She dumped you.
她甩了你
And for the first time in your Ivy League, NPR,
而且是你的第一次 在长春藤联盟的时候
picture-perfect, non-GMO life,
完美的画面 无忧无虑的生活
you didn't get what you wanted. Whoa, stop.
你没得到你想要的 哇哦 停下
And you're just going from award-winning docs
然后你就从获奖纪录片导演
to reality TV. That's a step down.
来做真人秀导演 这可是降了一级
剧集 | 镜花水月(2015) | 导航列表