剧集 | 镜花水月(2015) | 导航列表
Welcome to "Everlasting."
欢迎来到"天长地久"
Your suitor, Adam Cromwell!
本季被追求者 亚当·克伦威尔
Let's go people,
开工了 伙计们
I want nudity, 911 calls, cat fights.
要露肉 劲爆 撕逼
Get me some good TV.
拍出好节目来
Producers produce things.
制♥作♥人负责制♥作♥
I create conditions for things to happen.
我创造先行条件
Chet Wilton -- creator of "Everlasting.
切特·威尔顿 "天长地久"的创始人
You're very lucky that your little stunt
你很幸运你的小插曲
got me boo-yah ratings last season.
在上一季惊艳到我了
Are you taking your meds?
你还在按时吃药吗?
Don't do that, mom. I'm sorry you feel judged.
别来这套 妈 很抱歉让你感到被挑剔了
Don't shrink me.
别给我来心理医生那套
Let's get out, have a real life, real friends.
我们走吧 过真实生活 交真实的朋友
"Everlasting" Was my idea.
"天长地久"是我的创意
I'm starting my own company, and I want you to come with me.
我开了自己的公♥司♥ 希望你跟我一起
Jeremy and I have started talking about getting out.
我和杰瑞米在讨论离开的事
Oh! Aren't you two so great at that together.
喔 你们俩真的好般配呢
You are gonna come and work for me at my new company.
你要来我的新公♥司♥为我工作
I know, Rach... about Adam.
我知道 小秋 ...关于亚当的事
I'm gonna make sure you never hurt anyone like this again.
我要确定你不会再像这样伤害任何人
Come with me. No, Mary!
来吧 不要 玛丽!
She went off her meds.
她停了药
I swapped out a few of her pills.
我拿走了一些她的药
Going live. And action.
直播 开始
Camera "A," Do you see her? Where is she?
一号♥机 看见她了吗? 她在哪?
We have a runaway bride.
新娘落跑了
This is live television.
这是直播
You've got to fix this.
你搞定它
I want your full support moving forward.
我要你的全力配合
Anything. I'm about to lose my job.
随你差遣 我都要失业了
We won.
搞定
We're gonna be kings this year, Goldie.
我们将成为今年的赢家 戈尔迪
Kings! Right? Money, dick, power.
赢家! 对吗? 金钱 男人 权力
Love it. Yes. In that order.
爱死了 是的 就这个顺序
Talk about it.
快瞅瞅
Gloomer. That's crazy.
更阴暗了 真疯狂
Do me. It's a small, whole tattoo thing.
帮忙拍个照 一个完整的小纹身
Okay, ready? What's up? - What?
准备好了吗? 怎么样? 什么?
Oh, look at this place.
噢 看看这地方
This does not look ready.
看起来不像准备好了
This place doesn't look ready!
一点都不像!
Look at this. Nothing's ready.
看看这个 没什么好了的
More pink, more pink
又是粉色 又是粉色
There's other colors in the rainbow.
这世界上还有很多颜色的
No, really, this is it, though.
讲真的 就今年
This is your year.
是你表现的一年
Dare to dream, lady.
要敢于做梦 女士
Oh, come on, stop acting like you're not
喔 拜托 别装成你并没有
as happy as a pig in shit right now.
高兴得尾巴翘上天了
Yes, no, I really am excited,
好吧 我真的很兴奋
and I think it is the right thing to do for so many reasons.
我有一万个理由相信这是该做的事
Can you stop? Stop selling me.
能歇会吗? 别跟我说
Don't sell me. Okay, save it for the network.
别跟我说 好吧 把你的话留给网媒
That's why we go to Vegas.
我们去维加斯就是为了
We sell the network,
推销给网媒
and as soon as they approve your idea,
只要他们通过你的提议
then I can start just kicking back
我就可以休息休息
and enjoying a seven-figure production deal.
坐收七位数的出品合同
Okay, how often are you gonna say
好吧 你要说多少次
"Seven-figure production deal"?
"七位数的出品合同"?
I just want to know what we're talking about.
我只是想知道我们在说什么
Oh, I'm gonna say it a lot.
噢 我还要说很多次
I'm gonna go, "Seven-figure, seven-figure, seven-figure."
"七位数 七位数 七位数"
Seven figures. Seven is a lucky number.
七位数 七是个幸运数
What's going on? You okay?
怎么了? 你还好吗?
Yeah.
当然
Great. All right, you ready?
那就好 准备好了吗?
Ohh! This bitch was born ready.
开玩笑! 时刻准备着
Let's do this.
出发啦
We're talking Vegas.
这可是维加斯
Vegas! Here we go. Feeling it!
维加斯! 我们来了 享受吧!
Going to Vegas, baby!
去维加斯喽 宝贝!
Easy there, Amy Winehouse, all right?
悠着点儿 艾米·怀恩豪斯[吸毒女歌♥手] 好吗?
This is for the executives we're buttering up.
这是给我们要讨好的执行委员们准备的
All right.
好了
I want to make a toast.
我来说两句
We are thrilled
我们很激动
that we have you under exclusive contract,
能与你们签订独家经销合同
and we cannot wait to see what brilliant shows
我们已经等不及想看你们这些天才的
that you dream up.
精彩节目了
Thank you for 13 years of slave labor
感谢你十三年的奴役 终于换来了
to get an overall deal.
这份独家合同
Cheers.
干杯
Yeah! To season 15.
干! 为了第十五季
All right. We have a surprise for you, Brad.
好了 布拉德 我们为你准备了一个惊喜
May I introduce "Everlasting's" Next suitor
容我介绍"天长地久"的下一位被追求者
pro quarterback...
专业橄榄球四分卫...
Darius Beck!
达利斯·贝克!
Are you serious?
你认真的?
As a brain tumor.
如假包换
Nice to meet you.
很高兴见到你
You just made my dick hard.
看得我都硬了
You're a chieftain now, Chet.
切特 现在你是首领了
Go get your kingdom back.
去夺回你的王国吧
It was me.
是我找的
The first black suitor.
第一个黑人被追求者
It was me!
是我找的!
We're gonna make history.
我们将创造历史
Everyone, shh. Network president.
各位 嘘 网媒总裁
He's black.
他是黑人
Yeah, he's the first black
是 他是第一个黑人...
No, he's not that black.
不 他没那么黑
All right, Gary?
好吗 盖里?
He's like, uh, football black. I know who he is.
他就像...黑人橄榄球员的样子 我知道他是谁
All right, I'm looking at him right now.
好吧 我现在正在看他
He's black.
他是黑人
Well, and how does it feel
鉴于你和提图斯·华盛顿的矛盾
to be finally beating the Eagles
你们终于打败了老鹰队
given your well-known beef with Titus Washington?
对此你有何感想?
Really? That's your question?
什么? 你要问这个?
Well, Titus said Oh, who cares about what Titus said?
提图斯说 噢 我管提图斯怎么说?
Uh, what about this scandal?
那你怎么看这个丑闻?
Uh, he called that reporter a bitch on TV.
他在电视上叫一位记者贱♥货♥
Did you not see what I just did out there?
你看见我刚刚在那干嘛了吗?
Bitch, please. I'm out of here, man. Hey, hey.
贱♥人♥ 拜托 我要走了 伙计 嘿 嘿
Scaring the hell out of her.
都吓到她了
It looks like he's gonna hit her right there on ESPN.
看着他还想在ESPN[娱乐体育节目电视网]直播上打她
I'll break her! Chill.
我要撕了她! 冷静
Man, Titus ain't got shit on me!
我和提图斯没什么好说的!
This is your idea of a love interest?
这就是你心目中的爱慕对象?
Yeah, okay, first of all, Gary, all right,
嗯 好了 首先 盖里
he didn't call her a bitch.
他没叫她贱♥货♥
He said, "Bitch, please,"
他说的是"贱♥人♥ 拜托"
which is a term of endearment.
只是一种爱称
I mean, I say it to Rachel all the time.
我经常这样叫蕾秋
And secondly, why would he do our show, okay?
第二 想想他为什么来我们节目?
These high-profile guys wouldn't be caught dead with us
这些调子高的家伙们才不会来我们这扮丑
unless they needed to rehab their image.
除非他们需要修复形象
And you know, hell yes,
你知道 就是要这样
剧集 | 镜花水月(2015) | 导航列表