剧集 | 镜花水月(2015) | 导航列表
We just need to stick together on this.
我们需要更加地团结彼此
Chet.Honestly, we're done for today.
切特 说实话 我们今天也受够了
You're right.
你说得对
We'll talk about it at my place.
我们去我那里继续讨论这件事吧
Uh, look.
你看
Quinn feels like Romeo and I
奎恩觉得我和罗密欧
should move back into the mansion.
最好还是搬回别♥墅♥为妙
It seems easiest for everybody, so we're gonna hang here.
这样对每个人都好 所以我们就不走了
Okay.
听你的
Okay.
那就好
I didn't lie!
我没有说谎!
Whoa, whoa, whoa. Hey, hey!
嘿 嘿!
Security, security!
保安 保安!
Get off of me!
你给我下来!
I told you to truth about everything!
我把一切都告诉你了!
That was awful.
这招真挺烂的
Genius...but awful.
神来之笔 但挺烂的
You're not worried about blowback from Brandi?
你不担心布兰迪报复么?
No. Nobody's gonna believe her.
不 没人会相信她的
We've got the lawyers, the network, the money.
我们搞定了律师 网媒 投资人
She's just like a disgruntled contestant who was cut.
她就像因出局而心怀不满的选手
You're something else.
你可真是与众不同
I'm choosing to take that as a compliment.
我会把它当成赞扬
Well, you should.
嗯 你应该的
Why are you still here?
你为什么还在这?
With your skill.
以你的能力
There's a whole world of great content out there.
外面有更广阔更重要的世界
Why are you doing this?
为什么你还在做这个?
I've actually been pushing for a black suitor for years.
我这些年一直在追踪黑人追求者的故事
Mm-hmm.
嗯嗯
I think it's like a big moment.
我觉得就像一个很重要的时刻
I think it could be an entire cultural shift
我觉得可以成为整个文化上的一个改变
if I can get this story right.
假如我能把故事写好
I'm not just walking away from that.
我是不会一走了之的
Yeah, I get that.
嗯 我能理解
If you do want to walk away, though,
不过 假如你想放弃了
I can loan you some money from my trust fund.
我可以从我信托基金里借你点钱
You're such a jerk.
你可真是个混球
Hello.
你好
Hey, Cynthia. It's me.
嘿 辛西娅 是我
Hey, uh, I know that you've been granted sole custody
嘿 我知道你获得了单独抚养权
and that, uh, he's just a baby.
而且 呃 他只是个婴儿
But I am his father, and I --
但我还是他的爹 我
I just, I want him to hear my voice. If --
我就是想让他听听我的声音 如果
Hey.
嘿
Hey. Hi.
嘿 嗨
Uh, I was just coming by to check on Darius
我就顺路过来看看达利斯
and make sure that he was okay.
确认一下他还好
Yeah. No, he's fine.
不 是的 他挺好的
Okay, great. Well, then can I just come in and say hi?
好的 太好了 那我能进去跟他打个招呼么?
He's asleep, Rachel. Like you should be.
他已经睡了 蕾秋 你也该回去睡了
Okay.
好吧
See you tomorrow.
明天见
See you tomorrow.
明天见
You've reached Gary. Leave a message.
这是盖里 留个言吧
Hey, Gary. It's Quinn.
嘿 盖里 这是奎恩
I just sent you over a sizzle reel of what we just shot.
我刚给你送了一份我们刚刚拍摄的
Get ready because, uh,
做好准备 因为
when that airs tomorrow night,
当明晚播出以后
everybody's gonna be talking about it.
每个人都会谈论它的
You asked for suicide ratings without the suicide,
你要一个没有自杀的超高收视率
and I got it.
我整出来了
I mean, emphasis on "I."
我说的重点在"我"上
You know, as in me. As in all by my lonesome.
你懂得 我 我一个人整出来的
As is you can call off your dog, okay?
你可以召回你的跟班了 好吧?
I don't need him breathing down my neck.
我不需要他一直监视我
All right. You're welcome.
好了 不用谢
Dick.
贱♥人♥
What are we doing here?
我们来这干嘛?
Gary said we'd know it when we see it.
盖里说我们看到的时候就懂了
And that could be it.
这可能就是了吧
Oh, he must have a small dick.
噢 他下面一定很小
Nice ride, am I right?
车不错 对不?
Gary, looking good, man.
盖里 挺帅的 大兄弟
Yeah. Everybody, gather around.
是啊 大家伙 都过来
Gather up. I want to talk to you.
聚过来 我想跟你们谈谈
Come on in.
进来吧
Okay, first of all, I want to say thank you
好了 首先 我想说谢谢你们
for all your hard work yesterday.
你们昨天辛勤的工作
I've seen some of the footage,
我已经看过一些镜头了
and, uh, I'll tell you, the episode is great.
然后我想告诉你们 这集很不错
It may be one of our best. And that is because of you.
有可能是我们拍过最好的 都是你们的功劳
All of you.
你们所有人
Okay?
对吧?
But there is someone I want to thank,
但是我要特别感谢一个人
without whom none of this would be possible,
没有这个人这一切都不可能
without whom this show
没有这个人
would be an ordinary run-of-the-mill reality piece.
这个剧可能只是一个非常普通的真人秀
But with them, it is extraordinary.
但是有了他们 这个剧才能如此非凡
We are breaking boundaries and getting Gonzo ratings.
我们有了新的突破并且获得了超高收视率
So...
所以...
Coleman.
科尔曼
No.
不是吧
What?
什么?
Gary. I'm serious.
盖里 我是认真的
Are you Yeah, come on, now.
你 是的 来吧
Come here. This is
过来 这真是
This is too much, man. No, no, no.
这有点太过了 不 不 不
You deserve it, right?
你应得的 对不?
Wow. Thank you.
哇 谢谢你
Coleman. Everybody.
科尔曼 大家
What a douche bag.
真混♥蛋♥
Quinn. A word.
奎恩 借一步说话
Is this your new thing? The sucker punch?
这是你的新招数? 捏软柿子?
Because I brought that episode. You know I did.
因为是我带来的那个一集 你知道是我
Yeah, you brought it because Coleman is here
是的 你整来的 因为科尔曼在这
getting you guys to do your best work.
让你的人做出了你最好的作品
Don't tell me how to do my job
别告诉我如何做我的工作
when your number two comes to me behind your back.
当你的副手背着你来找我
That's right.
是的
Rachel came to me in the middle of the first episode.
蕾秋在第一集中间来找我
Said you and Chet had no idea what you were doing,
告诉我你和切特完全不知道自己在干嘛
wanted me to send both of you home,
想让我把你们俩开除
let her run the show all by herself.
让她自己一个人来制♥作♥
That's why Coleman's here.
这就是为什么科尔曼在这
Mm.
嗯
Hmm.
哼
You want your hands back on the reins?
你想重新控制局面?
Get control of your people, Quinn.
先控制住你的手下 奎恩
Oh, I will.
我会的
Believe me, I will.
相信我 我会的
Hey, Rachel. Hey.
嘿 蕾秋 嘿
Can you get out?
你能出去么?
What -- What's wrong?
怎 怎么了?
Quinn -- she just, like, found out about Gary, and um...
奎恩 她刚刚好像发现了盖里和...
Rachel, come on.
蕾秋 别这样
No, she's gonna, like, chop me up
不 她会 把我肢解了
into millions of little pieces.
剁成成千上万块
They're gonna ship me off to different countries.
他们会把我运到不同的国家
Rachel. Rachel. Yeah.
蕾秋 蕾秋 怎么了
剧集 | 镜花水月(2015) | 导航列表