剧集 | 镜花水月(2015) | 导航列表
I think she might surprise everyone tonight.
我觉得她会让所有人♥大♥吃一惊的
Darius, I've been doing a lot of thinking,
达利斯 我想了很多
about who I am, and who you are,
关于我自己 关于你的
and what I've been doing here at "Everlasting" And --
关于我在"天长地久"这个节目里做什么 还有...
And what you had for breakfast, and why you wore this robe.
还有你吃什么早餐 为什么你穿这件长袍
I have something I need to say to you.
有些话我想和你说
Okay.
说吧
Oh! Girl is naked!
哇! 脱啦!
You're not hiding anymore.
你不再遮遮掩掩
Hey, hey -- Eyes up here.
嘿 看这里
I mean, that is butt-naked!
屁♥股♥光着呢!
Wow.
哇
Mm. Wait a minute.
嗯 等一下
Who are you, and what have you done with Chantal?
你是谁 你对香黛尔做了什么?
Yeah, no shit.
谁说不是呢
I think it's about time
我想是时候
you got to know the real me.
让你了解真正的我了
Damn.
天啊
Penis grab! Yes!
猴子偷桃! 棒!
Do we ever clean that thing?
那池子我们常清理吗?
Every time Graham gets out of it.
每次葛拉姆用过都清理
Ohh.
吼
Look at that. She's in it to win it.
看啊 她真是志在必得啊
Great job, Madison.
干得漂亮 麦迪逊
You and Rachel really brought it tonight.
你和蕾秋今晚都很出色
Good job.
漂亮
That thing you pulled on Yael
你对耶儿做的那些事
You are a mad genius.
你就是个疯怪才
Come on, you're telling me
别这么说 你告诉我
your entire career you've never done that one?
在你毕生的事业里从没拍过这种?
Never, and now, like, I can't even imagine not doing it.
从来没有 直到现在我甚至想都没有想过
I mean, it might be the worst thing that we have ever done.
这或许是我们做过最坏的事了
Well, we both know that's not true.
我们都知道那不是真的
Oh, you have to let that go.
噢 忘了那茬子事儿吧
Mnh-mnh.
嗯
You don't ever think about Mary?
你不会偶尔想起玛丽吗?
No. I like to sleep at night, okay?
不 我晚上还要睡觉呢
You care too much.
你想太多了
Just like that one...
就像那次...
I mean, I just think
我只是在想
it's really hard to live with what we did.
我们做的那些事还真是难以忘怀
Okay, first of all, we didn't do anything, Shia did.
首先 我们没有做任何事 希雅做的
Mary was dead.
玛丽死了
There was nothing that we could do to change that.
我们无论做什么都不能改变
But we covered it up.
但我们掩盖了真♥相♥
I cover things up all the time!
我总是掩盖真♥相♥啊!
That's my job. I mean, do you really think
那就是我的工作 你有没有想过
that your whole car pullover stunt
为什么你那一次路边停车事件
just went away like magic?
突然就神奇消失了?
Poof! Buh-bye!
咻! 拜拜!
You were on probation for grand theft auto, remember?
你是在缓刑期的偷车逃逸犯 还记得吗?
You called in a false report of a stolen car,
你报了假警说车被偷了
and you got a guy shot.
你还让一个人中枪了
If it wasn't for me, you'd be in prison right now.
如果不是我 你现在早应该在监狱里了
Prison. Behind bars.
监狱 在铁栏后
How did you do that?
你怎么做到的?
I have a lot of friends and a pile of cash.
我有人脉和金钱啊
You really think we need $100,000 "Greens" Budget
你真以为我们在每天下雨的马林郡拍摄
when we shoot in Marin county where it rains every day?
还需要神奇十万美元的"绿化"预算?
Wow, I can't believe that you, uh, you did that for me.
哇 没想到你... 你为我做了那么多事情
That's the difference between you and I.
这就是我俩的区别
I limit the number of people that I care about
我关心的人数量有限
to, like, two.
就两个吧
Speaking of one of them.
说到其中之一
Booth booty?
老情人布斯?
He's pulling up to the mansion,
他正往这边赶呢
and he likes to text me about everything,
他喜欢用他那精致的智能手表
from his, like, fancy, little watch-phone thing.
给我发各种信息
It's very corny. Cute.
老古董 好萌啊
So, it's, like, real between the two of you?
所以你俩之间来真的?
You know what? We have got to go.
你知道吗? 我们得走了
We have an elimination ceremony to prepare.
我们还得准备淘汰典礼呢
Mm! I don't wanna.
我可不想
Welcome back, Goldberg.
欢迎回来 格尔德伯
I missed you.
我老想你了
It's much more entertaining when you're around.
有你在附近有趣多了
It's good to be back. Come on.
回来的感觉真好 得了吧
So, what happened to "Bowing out gracefully"?
"优雅退场"计划为什么泡汤了?
Oh, please.
得了吧
You ought to be ashamed of yourself.
你应该以己为耻
Selling me out for a cash bonus, really?
就为奖金把我给卖♥♥了 搞毛啊?
Oh, no, no, no, honey. That is not how it went down.
哦不不不不 亲爱的 不是这么发展的
I am trying to help you. Okay, save it.
我只是在帮你 省省吧
You underestimated me.
你可低估我了
I'm not some airhead pageant girl.
我可不像那些脑袋空空的选美皇后
I like Darius, but if he wants to cut me,
我喜欢达利斯 但如果他想让我出局
he can do it himself on national television.
他大可以在全国观众面前自己动手
But I heard about - what happened on Yael's date.
我可是听说了耶儿出的岔子
I like my chances.
我机会不小呢
I know.
我知道
Oh, what is happening here?
这发生什么了?
What is with these gold curtains?
这些金色的窗帘又是什么?
Don't even get me started. Move.
别逼我抱怨 让开
Uh-oh, is someone still stinky?
啊哦 还有人在发臭吗?
Oh, that is cold, Tiffany, cold!
喔 真无情啊 蒂芙妮 无情!
Let's get a wide shot.
切换全景
What? What's that face?
咋了? 那什么表情?
Nothing.
没啥
Don't tell me you're having second thoughts
别告诉我你还想对火♥辣♥蕾秋
about destroying Hot Rachel.
心慈手软
No second thoughts, no.
绝不心慈手软 绝不
Okay. Good. All right.
很好
Let's get this party started, people.
派对开始了 各位
Well, America, we are down to three --
观众朋友们 我们现在仅剩三席
Chantal, Tiffany, and Yael.
香黛尔 蒂芙妮 耶儿
Who will Darius send home?
达利斯会和谁挥手再见?
Stage is yours, Darius.
达利斯 舞台交给你
Yael, I'm sorry.
耶儿 我很抱歉
Um, I just can't see us being together.
我无法看到我们在一起的前景
I understand.
我理解
Thank you for the past eight weeks.
感谢过去八周的作陪
I've learned so much.
我受益匪浅
I'll never forget my time here at "Everlasting."
我永远不会忘记我在"天长地久"的时光
No one will! No one will, Yael,
没人会的 没人会忘的 耶儿
because we are going to broadcast
因为我们会把你噼里啪啦
your crap-tastic diarrhea-fest
泄到衣服上的画面
on a loop until the day I die.
循环播放 直到我死
Thank you very much.
十分感谢
Poor Yael
可怜的耶儿
And then there were two.
现在仅剩两席
Yeah, it kind of brings back a whole, new meaning
就像给"淘汰典礼"赋予了一种
to "Elimination Ceremony."
整体的 全新的意义
Okay, so, you thought about what I said?
所以你有想过我说的话吗?
Yeah, I thought a lot about what you said,
有啊 我想了很多
and a lot about what we've done
我还想了过去几周
over the last couple of weeks, and I am just --
我们所做的一切 我只是...
I'm not gonna take down the show.
我不想毁了这档节目
I'm not gonna take down Quinn just because you need,
我不会因为你需要扳倒奎恩
like, some kind of project to jump-start your career
以此作为你职业生涯的跳板
and that's what this all No. That's not
你就是这目的 不 不是
剧集 | 镜花水月(2015) | 导航列表