剧集 | 镜花水月(2015) | 导航列表
You have to do the work. Own your failings!
你必须自己努力 承认自己的失败!
What do you want me to say? Say your damage!
你想让我说什么? 说你的损失!
Rachel! There you go.
蕾秋! 对了
My damage is Rachel.
我的损失是蕾秋
She's a... She's a black hole. She's a cancer.
她是一个... 她是一个黑洞 她是一个毒瘤
Whose fault is that? It's mine.
这是谁的错? 我的错
Why? 'Cause I loved her!
为什么? 因为我爱她!
I love her.
我爱她
Clarity.
真♥相♥
Feels good, doesn't it?
感觉很爽 不是吗?
It feels like shit.
感觉如狗屎一般
Where is Ruby?
露比在哪儿?
I want to see my daughter right now.
我现在想见我女儿
I'm taking you to my boss, Quinn.
我正带你去见我老板奎恩了
Madison, where are you?
麦迪逊 你在哪儿?
I can't right now, Jay. Right.
我现在没空 杰 对
What the hell are you doing? Is something going on?
你到底在做什么? 有什么事吗?
Ah. Welcome to the inner sanctum.
欢迎来到指挥室
Mm. Feels like I just stepped inside your brain.
感觉好像我进了你大脑一样
Quinn, this is a closed set. What are you doing?
奎因 片场是全封闭的 你在做什么?
Well, well, well, hello.
喔 喔 喔 你好
Oh, good girl.
干的不错啊 妹子
Quinn, he's here.
奎恩 他来了
Mm. Oh, buckle up.
系好安全带
What, it gets better? Mmhmm.
什么 还有好戏? 那是了
Dr. Carter, welcome.
卡特医生 欢迎
No, no, no, no. You can't be here.
不不不不 你不能来这儿
I have been trying... to reach you people for weeks.
我一直试着...联♥系♥你们 有好几个星期了
Where's Ruby?
露比在哪儿?
Where's my daughter?
我女儿在哪儿?
Uh, this is a little awkward, but, um...
这就有点儿尴尬了 但是...
What is this?
这是什么?
Oh, my God.
哦 我的天
No.
不
What the hell are you people doing?
你们到底在做什么?
This is pornography.
这是黄♥片♥
We're never gonna air any of this.
我们是永远也不会播这些的
I mean, there's always a chance. Damn it.
不过还是有可能的 妈的
How do I get these things off? Where's my daughter?
我怎么才能关掉这些东西? 我女儿在哪儿?
Tell me now, or I call the police.
现在告诉我 不然我报♥警♥了
Okay, calm down, Dr. Carter.
淡定 卡特医生
I'll take you to her right away, okay?
我现在就带你去见她 好不好?
Sit tight. Make us some drinks.
坐好了 给我们拿些饮料来
Madison, camera's up outside my office now.
麦迪逊 现在在我办公室外面架好摄像机
Camera's up outside of Quinn's office right now.
现在在奎恩的办公室外面架好摄像机
Where are you?
你在哪儿?
It's right this way.
这边请
Rach. Honestly, you couldn't keep him out of there?
蕾秋 老实说 你不能让他不要进来吗?
He was already here before I knew.
在我知道之前他就已经来了
What was I... No. No, no, no, no, no.
我该怎么... 不不不不不不
No, no, no, no. Hey, guys, cameras down.
不不不不不不 嘿 伙计们 放下相机
Guys, let's keep those cameras down. Guys, cameras down!
伙计们 让我们放下相机 伙计们 放下相机!
Mr. Carter, stop. Stop. Stop. Seriously.
卡特先生 留步留步留步 真的
Please stop.
请住手
Ruby. Oh. Dad?
露比 哦 爸?
Oh, my God.
哦 我的天
Please, let's get out of here.
求你了 我们离开这儿
Your dad? What are you doing here?
你♥爸♥? 你在这里做什么?
Honestly? What are you doing? Get in there. Get in there.
说真的 你在做什么? 进去拍 进去拍
No, don't go in. Don't get in there.
不 别进去 不准进去
Don't go anywhere. No, no, no. Stay right there.
哪儿都别去 不不不 呆在那儿
Don't go in there. Don't. Seriously. Yeah, sit there.
别进去 别 真的 是的 坐那儿
You can't help yourself, can you, Quinn, huh?
你不能自已 是吧 奎恩 嗯?
I want security down here.
保安到这里来
I want Ruby's dad out of here. Fine.
我要露比的爸爸离开这儿 好
You can shut this down.
你可以平息这个
And you can produce a sad, boring little NPR morality play.
你可以制♥作♥可怜到爆无聊透顶的公共电台道德剧
Or you can let this be the great piece of television
或者你也可以成就一个伟大的节目
that you know that it is. What are you doing?
你自己也知道的 你在做什么?
You know you want to tell that story.
你自己也知道想讲述那样的故事
This is who you are, Rachel, and this is what we love to do.
这就是你 蕾秋 这就是我们爱做的事儿
You're coming with me.
你跟我走
Mr. Carter, step outside, please.
卡特先生 请你出去
How could you let him in here?
你怎么能让他进来呢?
Somebody do something.
你们俩做点什么啊
I will carry you out of here on my back if I have to.
如果不得已 我会背你出去的
Please. Do you have any idea
求你了 你知不知道
of the impact this will have on our foundation?
这对我们协会的影响?
All right, come on. Let's go.
好 快点儿 我们走
Rachel, no. No.
蕾秋 不不
Rach, no.
蕾秋 不
No, no, no, no, no. I said get that camera out of here!
不不不不不不 我说了把摄像机拿走
No. Get out. Get out. Get that camera out of here.
不 出去 出去 把摄像机拿出去
17 million people will be watching this.
一千七百万人会看到这个的
Keep this cool. Keep it cool, okay? Get them out of here.
把这拍好了 冷静下来 好吗? 让他们离开这儿
You go ahead. Tell your daughter what you want her to hear.
你请吧 告诉你的女儿你想让她听到的
You've worked so hard MENSA at 16,
你努力学习 十六岁拿了
Phi Beta Kappa, for this?
门萨优等生 就为了这个?
None of that's changed. It's all changed.
这些都没变 这一切都变了
Whenever someone Googles you now,
现在每当有人用谷歌♥搜索你
the first thing that'll come up is this show.
弹出的第一条就是这个节目
Daddy, I came on this show to have
爸 我来这个节目是
a wider platform for what we're trying to say.
为找一个更大的平台发声
Then how did you end up here?
那你怎么是现在这个样子?
I fell in love.
我恋爱了
Oh, my God.
哦 我的天
Love after four weeks on a reality show?
在上了真人秀四周后就恋爱了?
What the hell's gotten into you?
你到底是被什么迷了心窍?
He's a pro football player, Ruby.
他是一个职业橄榄球运动员 露比
I make $40 million a year. Dad, you don't even know him.
我一年赚四千万美元 爸 你甚至都不了解他
I know all I need to know. Bitch, please.
我知道我该知道的 贱♥人♥ 得了吧
Dad, you're making a fool of yourself.
爸 你在让自己出丑
No, he is!
不 是他!
To be where he is, in his position,
在其位
and not doing more for his people.
不谋其职
Dr. Carter Please, can we just talk?
卡特医生 求你了 我们能谈谈吗?
Once you leave here, sweetheart,
一旦你离开这儿 亲爱的
you'll see how you were deluded, all right?
你会看到你是如何被骗的 好吗?
Come on.
快点儿
I'm taking you home.
我带你回家
No, you're not.
不
I'm sorry, Dad, but I'm staying here.
对不起 爸 我要留在这儿
I'm so ashamed of you.
我真以你为耻
Wow. Hell of a show.
哇 多么精彩的一幕
You don't mess around.
你可不是闹着玩啊
Sometimes you just get lucky.
有时只是比较走运
Mm. I don't believe that for a second.
我一点儿也不信
I think you're just like me.
我觉得你就像我
We make our own luck.
自己给自己创造机会
Now, I always thought this was scripted or made up.
现在 我一直以为这是编好的或是虚构的
Oh, we don't make it up. We make it happen.
我们从来不虚构 我们只是创造事实
Well, to the master of disaster.
好 敬造难大♥师♥
Uh, Jay, Madison, wake the girls up.
杰 麦迪逊 把那些美女们叫醒
We're having an elimination ceremony.
我们要举♥行♥一个淘汰仪式
Quinn, it's almost midnight.
奎恩 这都快午夜了
I don't care how late it is.
我不在乎有多晚
And if I see one droopy eye or saggy tit,
如果我看到无精打采的眼睛或下垂的乳♥头♥
someone's getting fired.
有人就要被开除了
Why don't you go outside and meet the girls
当我准备的时候
while I get this thing ready?
你为什么不出去见见美女们
剧集 | 镜花水月(2015) | 导航列表