剧集 | 镜花水月(2015) | 导航列表
True love...
真爱啊...
Who gets that?
谁配拥有?
Ladies and gentlemen, that's love.
女士们先生们 这是爱
All right, guys, let's -- let's head outside, okay?
好啦 伙计们 出去吧 好吗?
Quinn, are you okay?
奎恩 你还好吗?
Not a chance, man. Show's over, and we're out.
想都别想 节目完结 我们赶紧走
Hold on. Let me check it out.
等等 让我确认一下
Thank you.
谢谢
All right, let's roll.
好 我们出发吧
Hey, hey, Rach.
嘿 蕾秋
Hey, so, um, I think you should just really leave.
嘿 所以... 你还是赶紧走吧
I mean, it's over. Yael and Coleman,
一切都结束了 耶儿和科尔曼
they're going to, like, go to the press tonight.
他们准备今晚就去媒体告发
Okay, and there's like -- I -- I -- I just don't even know
我... 我甚至都不知道
what we could say - to discredit them at this point.
这个时候我们能说什么 可以让别人不去相信他们
They're basically like this bomb
他们真的就像一颗炸♥弹♥
that knows every single thing that we've ever done.
对我们的所作所为了解地清清楚楚
Maybe it's, like, the right thing,
也许他们这么做是对的
you know, maybe it's for the best?
你知道 也许这样是最好的?
No.
不
Or maybe I should just, like, go to jail.
或者 也许我该进监狱
Rach. I don't know.
蕾秋 我不懂
I mean, I actually might, in fact, be crazy.
可能事实上我真的是个疯子吧
I mean, crazy people do horrible things,
疯癫的人才做出可怕的事情
and I've done horrible things.
而我做过那么多坏事
I mean, you know that better than anybody.
你比任何人都清楚这一点
You know. I didn't know.
你知道的 我不知道
Rach, I didn't know what happened to you before.
蕾秋 我不知道你的过去
I mean, is that when your mom started treating you,
是因为你母亲治疗你的方式
'cause of that?
导致的吗?
God, how dumb? I just trusted her.
我天 我竟然蠢到竟然去相信他
I didn't know. I was just so angry,
我根本不知道 我只是很生气
and I -- I love you so much and I'd do anything for you.
我是如此爱你 我愿意为你做任何事
And I just thought --
我想...
Look, I mean, we're just over, Jeremy, okay?
听着 我们之间不可能的 杰瑞米 好吗?
You know that. It's over.
你知道的 一切都结束了
No way that we're ever going to come back from that,
我们根本无法回到过去
and this whole thing is about to come out.
整件事情马上都会被抖出来
I know, I know, I know. Okay?
我懂 我懂 好吗?
It's -- I mean --
只是 我想...
I mean, we could try...
我们可以试着...
No, we can't, dude! We are all going to jail!
不可能的 老兄! 我们都要进监狱了!
Do you not get it?
你还不懂吗?
Okay? There is nothing that anybody can do to stop it!
懂了嘛? 根本没人能够阻止这一切的发生!
Oh, my God, this is all my fault.
天哪 这一切都是我的错
I mean, how could he do this?
他怎么能这么做呢?
He promised.
他承诺过
It was supposed to be one of us, either you or me.
只能在我们俩之间 要么你要么我
Yes, but not her.
对呀 不能是她呀
And it's like they knew that he was tricking us.
而且好像所有人都知道他在骗我们一样
Like using us. Like using us.
好像利用我们 利用我们呐
Come here, beautiful.
来吧 美人
All right, guys, get ready.
好嘞 伙计们 准备好
Good job. You, too.
干得漂亮 你也是
This is what you wanted for the season, Rach.
这是你想要的 蕾秋
It's all me.
都是我呀
There are so few times in your life
生命中很少有时候
when you know you made the right choice,
你做出正确的决定
when you've met that special person
你能够遇见特别的人
that changes the course of your life
甚至可以改变你生命的轨迹
and when regret is a thing of the past.
而后悔都只是过眼云烟
Oh, "Just Married."
"新婚夫妇"
Let's leave it up there for now.
暂时就先这样吧
See how it feels.
看看感觉如何
Congratulations.
祝贺啦
They gonna be poor.
他们会穷死的
They're gonna be happy.
他们会无比幸福
Happy is better.
幸福才更重要
This is one of those times.
这就是那个时候
Cut. That's a wrap.
卡 这场拍完啦
Okay, everyone, let's get out of here before daylight.
好了 所以人在黎明到来前离开这里吧
Hey, Rach?
嘿 蕾秋?
Good job.
干得漂亮
I want you to know whatever happens,
我希望你知道不管发生什么
you're my family.
你都是我的家人
I love you.
我爱你
We'll always have each other.
我们会一直拥有彼此
Yeah. We'll always have that.
是啊 我们会一直拥有
Ha-ha. Look at you.
哈哈 看看你哟
As it turns out, you were the showrunner, after all.
结果证明 到最后你才是真正的节目运作人
Uh, Quinn?
奎恩?
No, you nailed it.
不 你成功了
Black suitor, black wifey.
黑人追求者 黑人♥妻♥子
It's like a real life fairy tale.
真像个童话故事
History made.
载入史册
Look, Quinn, I'm -- I'm really sorry.
听着 奎恩 我... 我真的很抱歉
I tried, but...
我努力过 但...
So it's over?
所以都结束了?
Well...it was only a matter of time.
只是时间的问题吧
At least we went out with a bang, huh?
至少我们不会孤身一人 是吧?
Guys, uh, Jeremy has something to tell you.
伙计们 杰瑞米要告诉你们点事
Um...you don't ever have to worry about them again.
你们不必再去担心他们了
I told you I'd do anything.
我说过我会为你奋不顾身
We have live breaking news at 11:00.
现在是晚十一点 插播一条紧急新闻
Emergency crews are on the scene of a single-car accident
月桂峡谷公路一辆汽车发生车祸
at Baywood Canyon Road.
救援人员正在积极施救
There are no reports yet on the condition of the occupants.
目前尚未发现任何目击者
We will be updating you with more details
更多细节与第一手信息
as they become available.
我们将会及时为您跟踪报道
剧集 | 镜花水月(2015) | 导航列表