剧集 | 镜花水月(2015) | 导航列表
May I introduce "Everlasting's" next suitor,
让我为大家介绍"天长地久"的下一位追求者
pro quarterback Darius!
职业四分卫 达利斯!
He's black.
他是个黑人
He's like football black.
他就像...黑人橄榄球员的样子
What about this scandal?
那你怎么看这个丑闻?
He called that reporter a bitch.
他管一个记者叫婊♥子♥
I'm running the show.
是我在运作节目
I can get you out of your P.R. problem.
我能帮你解决你的公♥关♥问题
You and Quinn blew up your life last season.
你...奎恩上一季直接毁了你的生活
We worked it out. You got paid.
我们会解决的 也对 你拿钱
Your mother called. She's been talking to Jeremy again.
你母亲打电♥话♥来了 他又和杰瑞米谈了
Do you think I really wouldn't come back because of you? Yeah.
你是不是以为因为你我真的就不会来工作了? 是啊
This show is my kingdom. I'm gonna take it back.
这个节目是我的王国 我会把它拿回来的
Get off of my set.
从我的片场滚开
Ladies, open your hearts to your suitor...
女士们 对你们的追求者敞开心扉吧...
Where the hell is my suitor?
我的追求者他妈的在哪?
You want to talk to him, you got to deal with me.
你想跟他说话 那就先得过我这一关
Quinn, if I keep following you around like this,
奎恩 如果我一直像这样跟在你屁♥股♥后头转悠
the crew's gonna have a really hard time believing I'm the showrunner.
剧组成员真的很难相信我才是运作这个节目的人
I just got to steer us past this train wreck
我只要引导我们度过这次大灾难
and then I will hand the show back to you.
然后我就将这个剧拱手相让
I want the girls to come to Darius
我想让美女们在这儿见达利斯
in bikinis, poolside cocktails.
穿着比基尼 泳池边有鸡尾酒
Bring Darius to the mansion right now
快把达利斯带到别♥墅♥来
and I will ditch the evening gowns.
我会让她们脱了晚礼服
I will give you a pool and the bikinis.
我会给你一个泳池和比基尼美女
May the best man win.
愿最优秀的人获胜
She usually does.
她通常赢的
of hard night, folks.
今晚你们还剩五个小时 同志们
Ricardo, I love the new twinkle lights!
理卡多 我喜欢这个新的星光布景
Fantastic!
太棒了
Bikinis?
比基尼?
I wasn't ready for bikinis, Quinn.
我还没想好比基尼的稿子呢奎恩
I was ready for gowns. I need to prepare.
我只准备好了晚礼服的稿子 我得先去准备一下
You want to complain to someone, see Chet.
你要是想找人抱怨这件事的话 去找切特
Apparently, he had some caveman brain fart...
显然 他脑子里有一些...
...about how to fix something
...异想天开的
that wasn't even remotely close to being broken.
山顶洞人的狗屁想法
That's fine. If Chet's got some ideas of taking the show
那很好啊 如果切特有什么能让这个节目
in a new direction, great.
走向新的方向的想法的话 我给他鼓鼓掌
I've got some long- gestating thoughts of my own
我自己也有一些酝酿了很久的想法
I'd like to discuss with him. - Mm, I'm sure you do.
我很乐意去与他谈论一番 你肯定想
You know, I can sing, you know.
你知道吗 我敢直接唱歌♥的 你信不信
You know, and I can shoot ping- pong balls out of my vagina,
你知道吗 我还能从我的逼里射乒乓球出来呢
but no one wants to see that, either.
但同样也没人想看那个
Well
还有
Please, stop talking.
够了 别再说了
Where's Rachel?!
蕾秋在哪里?
Ping- pong balls out of the vagina is fantastic.
从逼里射乒乓球出来什么的实在是太吊了
Give me that. Hey. Rachel?
把它给我 嘿 蕾秋
What part of "five hours of hard night"
"只剩五个小时的夜拍时间"
did you not understand?
你是有哪个字不懂的吗?
You went 10- 1 a half an hour ago.
你半个小时前就去干♥你♥的那些破事了
How long does it take to take out your tampon
把你的棉条拉出来是要花多少时间?
or whatever the hell you're doing?
还是说你♥他♥妈♥的在干什么?
Hello? Where are you, my pretty?
你好呀 我的美人儿你在哪里啊?
Where is everybody?! Hello?!
人都到哪去了? 都活着呢?
Anyone have eyes on Rachel?
有人有看到蕾秋吗?
Go for Rachel.
蕾秋在此
Any of you people seen Rachel?
你们就没人看到过蕾秋吗?
Yeah. I'm right here.
我在这
Oh, you want to tell me where you were?
你想告诉我你刚刚去哪儿了吗?
Just needed a minute.
就是多愁善感了一会儿
That's great. I hope you feel refreshed.
不错 我希望你重启了你自己
What do you even want me to do? I don't have any girls.
你想让我♥干♥些什么? 我手下又没有女孩要管
You want me to just take them from Jay and Madison?
你想让我从杰还是麦迪逊的手下直接带几个走吗?
Yes. Fine.
可以 没问题的
Just grab the craziest one and do your thing, okay?
就把那最疯的几个带走然后做你的本职工作吧 好吗?
We promised the network suicide ratings,
我们答应过要提高收视率的
and we need to deliver.
我们必须得实现
Right. Just help me do this,
好吧 就当先帮我度过这个难关吧
and I will give you back the show.
然后我就把节目还给你
Go.
去吧
Oh, man. So bummed out right now.
拜托 你这样也太没劲了吧
Why? What'd I do?
怎么了? 我做什么了?
No. It's what you didn't do. What is this?
不 是你什么也没做 这是什么
They told us to change into bikinis.
他们说要我换比基尼
Yes, but, no, no, no. Not this one.
没错 但是 不不不 不是这件
Where's your other one? The one from Instagram?
你另外一件在哪? 就是你在微博上穿的那件
The one with the flag on it?
那件上面画了旗帜的?
No. The one that you look amazing in.
不 是那件让你看起来很迷人的
Come on. That bikini made us come looking for you.
拜托 我们找你来就是因为你穿了那件比基尼啊
I don't know. That's kind of a hometown thing, you know?
我不懂 那件有一些家乡的元素在里面 你知道吗?
Th- There are a lot of, uh... other kinds of people here.
这里有很多 那个...别种人在这儿
Are you embarrassed of who you are?
你在为做真正的自己感到尴尬吗?
Oh, I'm - - I'm not embarrassed. No.
我没- - 我没有感到尴尬 没有
You're not really a proud Southerner.
你并不为你是南方人的身份感到自豪
Oh, my God.
天呐
All that stuff you told me during intake - -
那些你在访谈时告诉我的事
Was that all just a lie?
难道都仅仅只是谎言吗?
Oh, I- I'm not a liar.
我可没说谎
I just thought, "Look at this girl.
我当时就想 "快看这个女孩
This girl, she has got balls."
这个女孩 她好有种啊"
I do have balls.
我的确很有种啊
Only when you're on the other side
那也就只是当你在电脑屏幕的另一端
of a computer screen, you've got balls.
你才表现的很有种
This bikini does not scream "balls."
你现在穿的这件比基尼可没显得有种
All right. You want me to put it on?
我懂了 你就想让我穿这件呗
Yes! I'll wear it.
对 我会穿的
You're crazy.
你很疯
What the hell is that?!
那他妈的是什么?
See?
看到没?
Come on. This is what I was afraid of.
拜托 这就我怕出现的情况
There is a lot of misinformation out there.
这里总是有很多误导信息在
We need cameras over here now.
我们这里需要一架摄影机在这里
A lot of people have a real misunderstanding
有很多人真的会对这面旗帜
about what this flag is all about.
所代表的意思产生误解
Oh, you're right. It's me.
你说的对 那就是我
I must just be plain ignorant.
我就只是个无知的少女
It's not an advertisement for racism.
这个没有种族歧视的意思
It doesn't say, "Yay! Slavery!"
它可没说 "耶!奴隶制万岁!"
Come on. Oh, here we go.
好吧 开始了
Need people here now. You know what? My daddy had family
这里现在急需人手 你知道吗? 我爸的整个家庭
who fought and died in the Civil War.
都是在内战中战斗并死去的
And, for the record, it had nothing to do with slavery.
而且 我要澄清一点 这和奴隶制没有任何关系
That is a revisionist crock of - -
那只不过是修正主义者的鬼话
Read a book. Come on. Where is everyone?
多读点书吧你 快点啊 人都跑哪去了
You know what? You might be ashamed of your heritage,
你知道吗 你可能为你的出身为黑人感到羞耻
but I have a feeling that the suitor
但我有预感
is going to appreciate my honesty.
追求者肯定会赞赏我的实诚的
You dumb bitch. He's black.
你个脑残孩子 他是个黑人
Where's Jay?
杰去哪了?
Excuse me.
打扰一下
What are you doing?
你在干什么?
I just told you that stuff in confidence.
我是私底下告诉你这件事的
What are you doing?
你♥他♥妈♥又在做什么?
You're gonna put that garbage on national television?
你可是要把那件比基尼放给全国大众看啊
Yes, so you have something to push against
对啊 正因为如此你才有些能够反击的事物
to promote your message. Then what's the problem?
从而把你的理念传达给大众 那我要怎么做呢?
You need to do it when the cameras are on.
你要在摄像机对准你的时候那么做
剧集 | 镜花水月(2015) | 导航列表