剧集 | 镜花水月(2015) | 导航列表
And?
然后?
Rachel. What?
蕾秋 咋了?
Are you kidding me?
你在搞笑吧?
Jay, then who's gonna fight the racist, all right?
杰 那谁来和种族主义作斗争 好嘛?
It's not gonna be this pageant girl
肯定不会是这个拉风的女孩
because you could snap her like a twig.
因为你会像嫩枝一样折断她
Well, she's rooming with Beth Ann.
她和贝丝·安住一屋
So we'll see how she does.
我们看看她的表现
What? All right, work this out
怎么了? 好 把这事解决了
or get a room or something, okay?
或者开个房♥什么的 好嘛?
I got to call Gary.
我得打给盖里了
I want the blacktavist here by tomorrow night.
明晚我就要看到那个黑人激进女
Okay, what the hell are you doing?
你们到底在做什么?
You and Quinn you're fine, everything's just fine.
你和奎因 你没事 一切都很好
What do you mean "Fine"?
"很好"是几个意思?
After she blew up your life last season,
在她上季毁了你的生活之后
like atom bombed your little happily ever after with Adam,
就像用原♥子♥弹♥炸了你和亚当的幸福小生活
you're just twinsies, girl power.
你们又搞得像好姐妹一样
Can you stop? We worked it out.
你能消停点吗? 我们会解决的
Right, you got paid.
也对 你拿钱
You're like one of those wives whose husband beats them up
你啊就像那些被丈夫打了
and then gives them a big diamond ring... Oh, my God.
然后却被大钻戒收买♥♥的妻子...我的天呐
and promises to never do it again.
还保证永远不会再犯
Do you know something? That I am the show runner, okay?
你傻叉吗? 我才是节目管理人 好嘛?
And right now - the show runner is asking you
现在 节目管理人问你
why you weren't able to close Ruby.
你为什么没能搞定露比
You know, even I didn't think I had line,
我还以为我已经没话说了
but turns out,
但是呢
derailing a strong black woman's education,
毁掉一个精英黑人妇女的教育
that's it. You know something?
我是不会干的 你懂什么?
We're making a huge statement just by having a black suitor.
我们正用一个黑人被追求者下一盘很大的棋
So if we have to sacrifice a few people along the way
所以如果沿途有人需要牺牲
for the greater good, so be it. Yeah, you're right.
为了如此伟大之目的 牺牲吧 你讲的真对
We're like Aztecs.
我们就像阿芝特克人
Or Hitler. Where is she?
或者希♥特♥勒♥ 她在哪?
Ruby Carter, right? Ruby?
露比·卡特 是吗? 露比?
Hi, I'm Rachel Goldberg.
你好 我是蕾秋·格尔德伯
I am the show runner on "Everlasting."
我是"天长地久"的节目运作人
What? Look, I already told
什么? 听着 我已经告诉
the little skinny brother no, okay?
告诉了那个麻杆一样的小哥我不会去的 好吗?
You need to leave.
你走吧
I'm sorry,
抱歉
but he just didn't have all the information.
但是他并不是了解全部信息
What information is gonna
有什么信息会让我
make me drop out of college
从大学里退学
to go be on a racist, misogynist reality show
加入一个我从来不会去看的充满种族歧视
I don't even watch?
反对妇女的真人秀?
16 million viewers a week for your political platform
当你的推特像变质的牛奶一样人气下跌
when your Twitter fame's about to expire like bad milk.
你的政♥治♥纲领会有每周1600万的收视
Black girls only last a couple weeks on those shows,
黑人女孩子在这类节目里待不过两周
and they don't get any airtime.
而且最终得不到播出机会
I thought you said you didn't watch.
我以为你刚才说你从来不看这个节目
Whatever. Okay.
随你怎么说 那好
I'm sorry, does it not even matter to you
对不起 即使这一季我们将创造历史
that we're making history this season?
你也不在乎是吗?
The suitor's black.
被追求的是个黑人
I'm sorry, what? It's a huge secret.
抱歉 你说什么? 这是个重磅秘密
The guy's also famous, and he asked to meet you.
那个家伙也非常有名 他要求见你
Thinks you're an American hero.
认为你是美国的英雄
And he's into you. He thinks... Wait.
他对你有兴趣 他认为... 等等
Let me get this straight.
我重申一下
You think I got myself into Berkeley,
你认为我进入伯克利大学
worked this hard for what I believe in to, what, get a man?
为了自己的信仰努力工作是为了 什么 找个男人吗?
I didn't go to Vassar to get a man.
我不是为了找男人去读瓦瑟学院[美国高等私立文理学院]
Yeah, I'm sure. Did you hear me?
是的 我很确定 你在听我说吗?
I... You know what?
我... 你知道吗?
You know, you are... You're right.
和你说 你... 你说得对
You should stay here.
你应该就待在这里
You should just let your four underpaid professors
你应该就这样让你的四个低工资的教授
read your senior thesis on... what is it?
阅读你的毕业论文... 是什么来的?
Post-colonial Africa?
后殖民时代的非洲?
I get it. Why would you want to use stupid old TV
我了解了 你为什么会用蠢笨的老电视
to spread your message.
发布你的消息
I mean, the teen birth rate, it went down 5.6%
我是说 青少年生育率 下降了5.6%
because of "Teen Mom" Shows on MTV.
因为电视里播了"少年妈妈"
And "The Real World"... you remember that show?
而那个"真是的世界"... 你记得那个节目吗?
That show started the gay rights movement.
那个节目开启了同性恋权利运动
But, yeah, TV's super useless as a medium for change.
但是 没错 电视作为传媒改变不了什么
I guarantee you will make it to the final two.
我保证你你能留到最后二选一
9 weeks, 16 million viewers each week.
9周 每周1600万的收视
Hey, Rach, what's up? She's in.
嘿 小秋 怎么样? 她加入了
Let's see how long she lasts.
让我们一起看她能留到什么时候
This place smells like ass.
这地方一股臭屁味儿
Madison, that better be you with the air fresh...
麦迪逊 你最好拿着空气净化...
Chet?
切特?
Hey, kiddo.
嗨 姐姐
Where did the rest of you go?
你身上的肉呢?
Oh, well, this is what happens
哦 当你把自己50磅多余的弱点甩掉
when you shed 50 pounds of weakness,
就变成现在这个样子了
sadness, and pussydom.
比如忧伤 还有脓包
Congratulations, I... I guess.
恭喜 我... 我猜应该要恭喜
But what the hell are you doing here?
但是你♥他♥妈♥的到这里来是干什么?
Brad suspended you from set duty.
布拉德停了你的职
Oh, uh, Brad doesn't work at the network anymore.
哦 呃 布拉德已经不在网媒工作了
Uh...
呃...
I'm sorry, what?
对不起 你说什么?
Gary's gonna hire somebody else.
盖里要请其他人了
I threw out a couple names.
我推荐了两个人
So, you just disappear for six months
所以 你消失了六个月
and then get Brad fired?
然后就让布拉德被炒了鱿鱼
No, I didn't disappear.
不 我没有消失
I went on a paleolithic lifestyle retreat
我和我的大酋长一起
with my grand leader.
重返石器时代的生活方式
Oh, what is that? - Like CrossFit or some bullshit?
哦 那是什么? 是自然健身法还是什么骗人的臭狗屎?
CrossFit. That's amazing.
自然健身法 说起来太神奇了
No, I went hunting in Patagonia with my tribe.
不 我和我的部落去了巴塔哥尼亚[南美]狩猎
That's how we evolved, Quinn.
我们就是那样进化来的 奎因
We've only been in cities for like 400 years.
我们到城市里生活不过四百年
We've been cavemen for like 20,000.
而我们人类穴居了两万年
Not even one part of that is accurate.
你说的没有一句是对的
A man isn't man
一个人只有当他
unless he's got a purpose, Quinn.
找到目标才能称其为人 奎因
I-I got soft last year.
我... 我去年变得很软弱
I tried to fill the dark hole of my manhood
我努力用食物还有毒品
with, uh, processed flour and sugar, drugs.
填补内心的黑洞
And I forced you to play the male role.
我强迫你扮演男性的角色
That wasn't fair, and it wasn't natural.
那是不公平的 也是违背自然的
Women are made to nurture, be adored.
女人天生为了生儿育女 被人爱护
A guy's got to do things.
男人天生要去做事
Anyway, this show is my kingdom and, um, my purpose.
不管怎样 这个节目是我的王国 嗯 我的目标
I'm gonna take it back.
我要收回它
Uh... no.
呃... 不
It's mine. I earned it.
它是我的 我赢得的
Yeah, but see, I'm ready, I'm a chieftain.
是 但是你看 我准备好了 我是首领
I got anointed, blooded.
我获得涂油涂血的圣化
And I am the queen of the frickin' fairies,
我是他妈的精灵王国的女王
and I need you to get the hell out of my fairy fort now!
我要你马上从我的精灵城♥堡♥里滚出去!
Go!
滚!
Hm, um...
呵 嗯...
Get out and get off of my set
滚出去 离开我的片场
剧集 | 镜花水月(2015) | 导航列表