剧集 | 镜花水月(2015) | 导航列表
he's gonna be dating white chicks, okay?
他要和一些白人妞们约会x7f好吗?
And hopefully, he's gonna be making
最好他还能狠狠地
deep, dark, nasty love to them, too.
睡上几个姑娘
I mean, the more white pussy the better.
白人妞越多越好
Am I right, Gary?
我没说错吧 盖里?
Uh, I'm sorry, what?
额 抱歉 什么东西?
I promise you 20 million viewers.
我许诺你两千万收视观众
The minute he lays black hands on a white ass,
当他把黑手伸向那些雪白的屁♥股♥的时候
Twitter will melt down.
推特都会爆掉的
Oh, and the girls, Gary.
哦 还有女孩儿们 盖里
We have a hot racist,
我们有一个性感的种族主义者
an even hotter black activist power person.
一个更性感的黑人激进主义分子
Uh, a clergy. What?
一位神职人员 什么?
And... You have that?
还有... 你有吗?
...we have a terrorist. A terrorist?
...我们有一个恐♥怖♥分♥子♥ 恐♥怖♥分♥子♥?
No. They will be at each other's throats from night 1.
他们第一个晚上就能掐起来
It will be a ratings bonanza.
那对收视率非常有帮助
Or I can just get you
或者我可以给你
another small-dicked white boy from Missouri
另外一个密苏里州的小鸡♥巴♥白人男孩
with a bunch of horny kindergarten teachers
跟一群淫♥荡♥的幼儿园老师
because nobody's bored by that.
因为大家都还"没"看烦
Your call, Gary.
你决定 盖里
This is on you, Quinn. All right, it's your ass.
都是你说的 奎因 好吧 这是你的工作
You hear me? Your ass.
听到了吗? 你的工作
Are you kidding?
开什么玩笑?
Football black? Nice, I'm gonna use that.
黑人橄榄球员? 漂亮 就用这个
Shut up, Brad.
闭嘴 布拉德
All right, did you get all of that, though?
好吧 你都听到了吗?
Cause I have to pee. What?
我要去尿尿 听到什么?
The thing about all the Looney Tunes
我们答应盖里的这些
that we promised Gary.
各色人等们
You have to go find them.
你要找到她们
What are you talking about?
你在说什么?
Quinn, the show's cast.
奎因 节目的阵容
It's your new job, honey bear.
这是你的新工作 亲爱的
I'm Chet, you're Quinn.
我就是切特 你就是我
I say crazy shit, and you make it happen.
我提荒唐的点子 你去给我实现
You've never done it? No, I don't do that.
你没做过? 没 这不是我做的
Oh, so this is it.
所以就是这儿了
Yes, this is it.
是的 就这儿
This is gonna be your house for the next nine weeks.
这是你接下来九个星期要住的地方
Okay, why does it seem like you're not that excited?
好吧 为什么你看起来并没有那么兴奋?
L-let me ask you this.
我要问一下
I'm-a be on camera 24 hours a day?
要二十四小时全天拍摄?
Um, you're the star of a television program.
额 你是这个节目的主角
Was there some sort of miscommunication?
有什么之前没有通知到的吗?
Because we talked it out,
因为我们都说明白了
and I sort of had the impression
而且我记得当时
that you two were gonna talk it out.
你们两个也要说明白了
My phone is ringing.
我电♥话♥响了
I have to take it.
我去接一下
I will be right back.
很快回来
I'm not dealing with this.
这不是我该管的
What the hell did you get me into?
你到底把我带进了什么鬼坑?
You signed up for this.
你签的字
Okay, no, what You need this.
好吧 不 什么 你需要这节目
You know what? You got a bad att-
知道吗? 你陷入了一场丑...
Oh, so, you gonna cancel me out?
噢 所以你不理我了?
You gonna put your little headphones on, cancel me out?
戴上你的小耳机就不理我了?
Hey. Hey, yeah, no, I just
嘿 嘿 嗯 不 我只是
I just got to the mansion. What's going on?
我刚到别♥墅♥这里 怎么了?
I just landed, but did you get Darius to move in?
我刚下飞机 但你已经让达利斯搬进去了吗?
I'm working on it.
正要去呢
He's having a little bit of buyer's remorse right now.
他现在有点儿打退堂鼓了
You know, I knew that guy was gonna give us trouble.
你懂的 我早知道那家伙要给我们惹麻烦
We should have never let his manager move in with him.
我们就不该让他的经纪人一起来
I'll handle it. Yeah, you've been
我会搞定的 嗯 从你见到他起
handling him since you met him, all right?
就一直在各种搞定他 好吗?
I got it. You know what?
我能做到 你知道吗?
Gary is freaking out that we can't top last season.
我们上一季收视没登顶 盖里正抓狂呢
And what does he want us to do?
他想让我们干嘛?
Kill someone every episode?
每集死一人?
Hm, when are you gonna be here?
你什么时候过来?
I'll be back in about an hour.
一小时内回
Um, Romeo, your friends are here,
罗密欧 你朋友们来了
the friends that I was hoping were not gonna show up here,
那些我不希望看到的朋友们
they've showed up here.
他们还是来了
Can you please take them to craft service
你能把他们带到后勤处
and get them out of my way? Thank you.
别让他们挡我道成吗? 感恩戴德
Why don't you just tell me what's going on?
你为什么就不告诉发生了啥呢?
It's just, I'm supposed to be in Cabo right now
我现在本应在卡波
enjoying my off-season.
享清福
Okay, well, Cabo's great.
好吧 卡波倒是挺美
But Cabo is not gonna get you out of your P.R. Problem.
但卡波不能帮你解决公♥关♥问题
Look, I didn't call that woman a bitch.
我没有叫那个女人贱♥货♥
I don't think you did.
你确实没这么做
I think that she tried to bait you.
她只是故意想激怒你
I mean, what did she came over and talked to you.
她过来之后和你说了啥
What was it? Like 19 minutes after you got off the field?
说了啥? 像你离开现场后19分钟?
Exactly. Right, they want you to be a monster on the field
就是这样 对 他们想让你临场表现如野兽一般
and then turn into some, like, choir boy 19 minutes later?
然后他们再在19分钟后把你变成像唱诗班男孩一样的人?
I mean, that's impossible.
天方夜谭
With all that adrenaline, anybody would've snapped.
肾上腺素会使所有人都癫狂
I'm not anybody.
我不是其他人
I understand.
我懂
You're the first black quarterback on your team.
你可是你们队里第一个黑人四分卫
You're also now the first black suitor.
你同样也是第一个黑人被追求者
There's a lot of eyes on you. I get it.
你的一举一动都尽入人眼 我理解
What'd your mom say?
你妈怎么说?
Whew, my mom was not happy.
她可不太高兴
See, she raised me to always know
她抚养我长大
that the rules were gonna be different for me.
也知道对我来说规则永远是变数
Couldn't walk down the street with my hoodie on.
不能穿连帽衫上街
Didn't want people to get the wrong idea.
不能让别人误解
Kept my nose pretty -- pretty clean, you know?
一辈子都很规矩 你懂吗?
Image -- squeaky clean.
非常守规矩的那种
No drugs, no drama, no baby mamas,
不许吸毒 不许闹事 不许搞大人家肚子
and then I go and do - something stupid like this.
但我 却做了如此之蠢事
Hey, listen. This is a one-time thing.
嘿 听着 这只是偶尔的一次
This does not make you who you are.
他并不会改变你的本性
If we're being honest...
如果我们坦诚相见的话...
...mostly I feel like a -- a caged lion
...大多数时我感觉自己像个笼中之狮
and barely keeping a lid on it half the time.
一半时间上面仅仅是盖了盖子而已
Well, you're talking to somebody
你可是在和一个
who literally went on television and told the world
走上电视告诉全世界
that she thought her job was Satan's asshole.
她的职业就是耍混♥蛋♥的人交流
No.
不
Are you serious?
搞笑吧?
I'm, like, not kidding.
我可不开玩笑
Oh, yeah, that's beautiful.
那也是醉了
Okay, - and you came back from that?
你重回本职?
Oh, yeah, I came back from that.
对呀 重回本职
I mean, I'm running the show.
是我在运作节目
I can bring you back.
我可以帮你的
Trust me.
相信我
What's your plan?
你的计划呢?
I have a house full of lovely ladies for you.
我为你精心准备了一屋靓女
You have the opportunity
你有机会
to fall in love with one of them.
和其中一位坠入爱河
Let's not get crazy.
还是别做梦了
剧集 | 镜花水月(2015) | 导航列表