剧集 | 镜花水月(2015) | 导航列表
Everybody, get out. Out!
所有人 出去 出去!
Quinn, what is Get out! Now! Go! Faster!
奎恩 怎么... 出去! 现在! 走! 快点!
Get out of here!!
离开这里!
Quinn?
奎恩?
You okay?
你还好吗?
No one ever tells you when it's over.
从没有人告诉你何时结束
No one ever shows up at your work
从没有人出现在你工作的地方
and says, "Hey, this is it.
告诉你 "嗨 到此为止了"
This is your last chance to have kids.
"这就是你拥有孩子的最后机会"
What do you think, Quinn?"
"你觉得怎么样 奎恩?"
You want kids, Quinn?
你想要孩子 奎恩?
I wanted a choice!
我想要一个机会!
I wanted a choice.
我想要一个机会
I need you to get out of here.
我需要你离开这里
You got to go, okay, while you still have time.
现在你还有机会 你必须走
Just go, be with that douchebag Coleman.
走吧 跟那个蠢货科尔曼在一起
I don't care. I just want you to be happy.
我不在乎 我只希望你开心
Quinn, listen to me. Just don't get stuck here.
奎恩 听我说 只是别困在这里
No, okay? Quinn --
不要 好吗? 奎恩...
I love you. I love you.
我爱你 我爱你
You're fired. Fired.
你被开除了 开除了
Coleman knows.
科尔曼知道了
What?
什么?
A-about Mary -- The payouts and the cover-ups
关于玛丽... 那些贿赂和掩饰
and everything,and he's about to expose us.
和所有事情 而且他准备揭发我们
I am so sorry, Quinn.
我很抱歉 奎恩
Listen, I was so wrong to trust him,
听着 我真不应该相信他的
but, Quinn, we -- We really just right now,
但是 奎恩 我... 我们现在真的
We really have to stop him.
我们真的需要阻止他
Quinn, suck it up. I need you.
奎恩 别抱怨了 我需要你
We're taking that asshole down.
我们要打倒那个混♥蛋♥
剧集 | 镜花水月(2015) | 导航列表