剧集 | 镜花水月(2015) | 导航列表
Not bad.
还行吧
I call it an Uncharted Depth...
我给它起名 难以言说的奥妙
Uncharted Depth.
难以言说的奥妙
...A drink which reveals itself over time.
...一杯随着时间慢慢绽放魅力的酒
I'm that way, too.
就像我一样
People often get
别人总因为我的外表
the wrong impression 'cause of the way I look,
而对我有错误的印象
but I never spend the night with someone
但其实我从来没有
unless I'm truly serious about them.
和没感情的人睡过
"America, welcome to my boobs."
"美♥国♥佬♥们 到老娘怀里来吧"
Dominique. I don't have ... a fancy cocktail for you
多米尼克 我没给你...调什么天花乱坠的鸡尾酒
because I'm all about honesty, integrity,
因为我 正直 诚恳
and knowing what you're gonna get.
也知道你想要什么
Ugh! In other words, a snoozefest in bed.
呕! 换句话说就是 床上的死鱼
She looks like a magician.
她看着像要变魔术了
Simple glass of red wine... and the truth.
一杯红酒... 和一句实话
If you're gonna be spending the night with one of us,
如果你要选一个人睡的话
it should probably be the one
你应该会选那个
who's not sleeping with the crew.
没睡剧组工作人员的吧
What? What? Wait.
什么? 什么? 等等
What did she just say? Um...
她刚才说啥?
Excuse me?
你说什么?
Are you saying she... Darius.
你说她... 达利斯
You deserve someone who's here
你应该得到的是
just for you, Darius.
只为你而来的女孩
I am here for him.
我就是为他而来的
You got a funny way of showing it.
那你这表现方式还真挺奇葩的
Don't listen to this. She lied to your face.
别听她胡说八道 她在你眼皮底下撒谎
Are you kidding me? She's been lying to you.
你扯淡呢? 她一直在骗你
Quit this. How do you get the nerve...
滚吧你 你还有脸...
Jeremy, what are you doing?
杰瑞米 你干嘛呢?
What, are you drunk?
我靠 你醉了?
Getting there.
快了
This prick demoted me,
那傻♥逼♥给我降级了
so I'm filing a formal complaint.
所以我上交了一份投诉
I'm not sure that's the protocol.
协议里可不是这么说的
I'm not going back to insert unit, Chet.
我可不回番外组 切特
I'm not starting over. It's been five years.
我可不要从头再来 我都到这五年了
I think I have a way to help us both.
我觉得我有个办法能救我们两个
Really?
真的假的?
Did you talk to the network or talk to him or ...
你和台里交涉了 还是和他谈了...
No, no. No more shortcuts. Follow me.
没 没 不谈来谈去的了 和我来
I'd be lying if I said I wasn't disappointed.
我不得不说我很失望
Yael, I was really looking forward
耶儿 我本来确实很想
to getting a chance to know you a little better tonight.
在今晚可以多了解你一些
But considering what I've just learned...
但想到刚才听说的那些
I'm pretty sure my heart wouldn't be in it.
我确定我不能选你了
Can I just say, in my defense ...
能不能让我 解释一下...
I'm afraid Darius' decision is final, Yael.
我想达利斯已经做好决定了 耶儿
Dominique, I'm sorry,
多米尼克 很抱歉
but it's not going to be you, either.
我要选的也不是你
While I value monogamy and trust,
虽然我崇尚相互信任和一心一意
I'm a big fan of discretion and fair play,
但我也看重明辨是非和公平竞争
and you showed neither of those today.
而这两条你都没表现出来
Who the hell is Hot Rachel sleeping with?
性感蕾秋到底睡的谁?
That said, it would be a shame
虽说这样 让这么个梦幻套间白白浪费
to let the dream suite go to waste.
实在太可惜了
I hope America won't mind if I pick a wild card.
所以我希望观众能原谅我不按套路出牌
I hate it when they go rogue.
我讨厌他们不听话了
Okay.
好吧
Okay, there you go. Yeah. Yeah.
好吧 就她了 好啊 好啊
Stop there.
就停在她那儿
Nope, nope, nope, nope.
别 别别别
Don't pick her. Ruby...
别选她 露比
No. Unh-unh.
别 不要啊
...do you have plans this evening?
你今晚有空么?
No! No, no, no. Okay, this is not happening.
不! 不 不 不 不能这样
Madison, go get Rachel. Bring her here right now. Go.
麦迪逊 把蕾秋找过来 把她给我带来 去啊
No, Madison, don't worry about Rachel.
等等 麦迪逊 别管蕾秋
Hey, uh, could you guys ...
你们可以...
could you guys step outside for one sec?
你们可以先出去一下么?
Everyone, Madison.
所有人 包括你 麦迪逊
Thank you.
谢了
Can you put these ladies to bed?
你能安顿好这帮姑娘们去睡觉么?
Bitch, please. In my sleep.
小婊贝 拜托 我睡着了都能
I'm going to a gala.
我要去一个晚宴
Have fun, Cinderella.
玩的开心 灰姑娘
A Darius/Ruby overnight?
达瑞斯/露比 的一夜?
I mean, please tell me
请告诉我 你是
that you're the dumb-dumb who made that happen.
那个让这事发生的蠢货
That was all Rachel.
这都是蕾秋的主意
It was a good idea, too. Yeah, okay.
这是个不错的想法 行吧
Look, I get that you're upset.
你看 我知道你不爽这事
Why don't you go home?
你为什么不回家?
Just take a couple of days, like a week.
休息几天 一周之类的
You've suffered a loss.
你刚经历了丧亲之痛
If you had met my father, you wouldn't call it a loss.
你要是认识我爸 你就知道这不是痛了
I'm not talking about your father.
我说的不是你♥爸♥
She outgrew you.
她翅膀硬了
It happens.
这终究会发生的
You had to know it eventually would.
你必须接受这个事实
You know what? You can just get out of my control room.
你看这样吧 你先从我的监控室滚出去
You're pulling all of this crap just to mess with Rachel.
你搞了这么多乱七八糟是事就是想干扰蕾秋
Be bigger than that. Trust me.
有点逼格好么 相信我
You're gonna get your show back at the end of the season.
这季结束你就能拿回你的节目了
I don't plan ... on putting down roots here.
我并不想... 在这个节目久留
So, you got big plans, do you,
所以 你有更大的计划 是吧
for you and your little Chia Pet?
为了你和你的小萌宠?
You know, tell me --
跟我说说
if you want to get rid of me so bad,
你要是这么想摆脱我
why don't you just call the network
为啥不直接找电视台
and have them remove me?
让他们把我调走?
Is it because you don't have enough juice
你是没有那个能力呢
or you don't have the balls to do that?
还是没有那个胆(蛋)儿
You know, you're awfully obsessed with my balls.
你看 你过分迷恋我的蛋了
You should probably look into that.
这是什么病 我建议你去查查
Featuring Ruby again after last week's ratings,
看看上周糟的一塌糊涂的收视率 这周还
which were crap... Right.
聚焦露比... 是哦
Oh, unless you don't know how to read those e-mails,
还是你跟本看不懂那些
you know, the ones with all the numbers on them and stuff.
满是数据的邮件
10 years from now, maybe 5,
十年之后 可能只要五年
no one's even gonna know what a broadcast network is.
就没人知道广播电视是什么了
They won't. We'll be watching everything online.
没人记得 我们什么东西都会在网上看
So the only thing that matters is,
所以大家唯一在意的一件事就是
can you make some noise?
你能吸引眼球吗?
You've been doing the same thing you've done for 14 seasons.
你已经连着十四季都在做同样的事情了
It's just...
只是...
It's not noisy anymore.
这样已经吸引不了眼球了
I'm sorry, Quinn.
我很抱歉 奎恩
Have a good night.
晚安
Madison!
麦迪逊
Find me Wagerstein.
把威戈斯坦给我找来
I want Ruby's files in my hands 10 seconds go.
我要在十秒内拿到露比的档案 快去
Go!
去啊!
Oh... I can make some noise.
夺眼球我可太在行了
Okay, that's perfect. So, this is as far as we're gonna go.
很好 很完美 我们就跟拍到这里了
So, I'll come get you in the morning.
然后 我们会在明早把你接出来
We'll do a champagne brunch and a quick little debrief.
然后我们吃个香槟早午餐 再做一个快速的访谈
Sound good? Mmhmm.
听起来不错吧? 嗯哼
All right, cool.
很好
剧集 | 镜花水月(2015) | 导航列表