剧集 | 镜花水月(2015) | 导航列表
that's what we're doing for "Everlasting."
我们在”天长地久”也准备那样大干一番
We're rebuilding this franchise
我们正在重建这个节目
so it can live up to its own headlines.
使它能对得起自己登上的头条新闻
And we're really hoping just to have,
并且我们真的很希望能够
um, huge ratings with some social relevance.
加强一些有社会的关联性高收视率
The first step -- black suitor.
第一步就是... 黑人追求者
That was all Rachel's idea.
那都是蕾秋的主意
I don't want you to think
我并不想让你认为这是
that it was, like, some crass ratings grab.
愚蠢的收视率小把戏
No, no, no, no, no. It's explosive, timely.
不不不 其实很轰动 也很合时宜
This kind of stuff matters.
这样的话题是非常重要的
You see, to me, television is a land rush,
你知道 对我来说 电视是就像一片土地
and I'm looking - for pioneers who aren't afraid
我正在寻找... 无所畏惧的拓荒者
to go out into the wilderness,
进到那片荒野中去
stake a claim - to a new piece of territory,
在新的领土中占得自己的一席之地后
and then bring in the masses.
再将它们带到大众里去
If you're looking for pioneers, why are you talking to them?
如果你在寻找拓荒者 那么为什么你要和他们谈?
By the time they came to town, the whorehouse had a bidet,
当他们来到镇上时 妓院都已经有了坐浴盆
and the saloon had recessed lighting.
沙龙里面已经有了嵌灯
John Booth, Quinn King.
这位是约翰·布斯 这位是奎因·金
Well, well, it's true.
好吧 好吧 传言是真的啊
You do fill a room.
你确实明艳照人
Oh, is that what these two have been saying about me?
这两个人是这样说我的吗?
Oh, actually, they haven't mentioned you once.
实际上 他们从没提起过你
I did my due diligence.
我只是在尽我的职责
Mm. Should I be worried?
那么 我该担心吗?
On the contrary.
恰恰相反
Everyone here knows
这里的每个人都知道
that you're the true creator of "Everlasting,"
你是《天长地久》的制♥作♥人
and in a roomful of legends, you're a legend.
还有数不完的传说 你是个传奇
I can't believe she just showed up here.
我真不敢相信她就这么出现在这了
Ah, we impressed him earlier.
我们之前给他留下深刻印象了
Don't undo all of that good work by...
别让冲动 把所有的好事毁于一旦...
I literally want to stab her in the eyes with lobster forks.
我真想用叉子戳瞎她的眼睛
...doing something like that.
... 说的就是类似的事儿
Just relax and have a drink. Come on.
淡定点再喝一口 没事的
Excuse me. Yes.
打扰了 您好
Two champagnes.
两杯香槟
Well, I hope my trolls didn't harass you.
那个 我希望那两个捣蛋的家伙没有骚扰到你
They don't get out that much.
他们并不经常出来见世面
I'm not easily harassed.
我可没那么容易被骚扰
Tell me -- what is it like
告诉我... 想买♥♥真么就买♥♥什么
to be able to buy anything you want?
是什么感觉?
Well, not...anything.
并不是…想买♥♥什么都可以
No, look, it's -- it's exciting.
其实 是啊… 买♥♥买♥♥买♥♥很激动
It takes the whole concept of fear away.
可以把所有的恐惧都驱散
Look, I really am a true fan of the show.
听着 我真是这个节目的忠实粉丝
I get so much grief about it down at the cigar club,
我在雪茄俱乐部听到很多抱怨
but honestly, I've never missed an episode.
但是坦白说 我从没错过任何一集
Hmm. Who knew?
嗯 鬼知道
So, tell me. What's the -- What's the secret?
那么 告诉我 秘密是什么?
How do you get that much crazy into one house?
就那么一个小房♥子 怎么创造那么闹剧?
Well --
其实...
Oh, uh, I'm sorry.
天哪 我很抱歉
Hold that thought.
等我一下
Hello?
你好
The Eagle has landed.
老鹰已着陆
I repeat -- the Eagle has landed.
我再重复一遍 老鹰已着陆
Um, that just means
意思是
that the thing that you asked me to do --
你要求我去做的事...
He landed at the airport.
他在机场着陆了
Okay, I got it, all right?
好的 我知道了好吗?
Just take him to the mansion right away.
把他立刻带到大厦里去
Yes, I will be there.
好了 我一会就到
Oh. Here's a fearless idea.
我有一个大胆的想法
How would you like to come see the crazy for yourself?
你想不想亲自来看看会有多疯狂?
Now?
现在吗?
Yeah. II'm in.
没错 算我一个
Shall we?
走吧
You know, I didn't even tell my family
你明白 我甚至没告诉我家人
that I was dropping out of school and coming on this show.
我辍学了 来参加了这个节目
You're kidding.
说笑呢吧
No. I was going to.
真的 我本来想说的
I had my little speech planned and everything.
我讲稿都打好了 做了各种准备
But I just chickened out.
但是我还是怂了
Well, I'm sure they know now.
好吧 我确定他们现在知道了
Yeah.
是的
I came on this show to make a point.
我参加这个节目只是想表明个立场
I never really expected any of this.
但我从来没有想到这些会发生
Who you are makes a point, Ruby.
你是要表明什么立场呢 露比
I have been going to protests
从我6岁开始
with my dad since I was 6 years old.
我就和我爸去抗♥议♥
Tiny, little Ruby - with a tiny, little picket sign?
可爱的小露比戴着可爱的小袖标?
Yeah, but, like, really.
是啊 就是那个 不过说真的
Snaggletooth, Black Power fist,
暴牙运动 黑色力量拳头什么的
up on his shoulders.
我坐在他肩膀上
He's kind of like my hero.
他是我的英雄
I just don't want to let him down.
我只是不想让他失望
I get that.
我能理解
I do. I get that.
是的 我明白
You know, when I go out there every Sunday and play,
你知道吗 当我每个星期天出去打球的时候
I'm not playing for myself.
我都不是为了我自己
I'm playing for my mom, my cousin,
我是为了我妈妈 我的堂兄
my nieces - I'm putting through college,
我的侄女…我供她读了大学
my nephew I've got working for me now.
我的侄子 现在在为我工作
That's a lot of pressure.
是很大的压力呢
And sometimes I think,
有时候我在想
"What if I didn't play football anymore?
"要是我再也不打球了 会成什么样?
You know, what if -- what if I couldn't?
如果...如果再也不能了 会怎么样?
What if I was just a normal guy?"
或者我只是一个普通的人又会如何?"
Can I be totally honest with you?
我能和你说句实话吗?
You better.
那再好不过
I would like that guy even more.
我会更喜欢那个家伙
Come here.
过来
Rach, hey, you are never gonna believe this.
蕾秋 嘿 你绝对不会相信这个
Jay, please tell me that
杰 求你告诉我
Ruby didn't back out and cause a total scene.
露比没有临阵脱逃 把场面闹难看
No, no, no. It's all cool.
没有没有 一切都酷毙了
It's good. She's doing amazing.
都没事 她太让我惊讶了
It's like "The Notebook" For black people.
这就像黑人版的《恋恋笔记本》
What? How do you even know that?
什么? 你是怎么知道的?
Because Quinn put four new cameras
因为奎因在追求者的套房♥
in the suitor's suite.
装了四个新的摄像头
What?
你说什么?
No. It's all good. Trust me.
不 一切都很好 相信我
It's like -- The stuff between them, Rach --
蕾秋 他们之间的火花
it's like a miracle.
简直就像个奇迹
Not the sex stuff, obviously.
很明显 不只是关乎性
Jay, just lis-- listen to me, okay?
杰 听我说好吗?
This has nothing to do with sex.
他们啪啪啪并没什么
If Quinn put cameras in there,
只是如果奎因在那里面安置了摄像头
she is up to something.
说明她有什么阴谋
No. No, she's not even --
没有 她甚至没有...
Something is about to happen. Find out what it is.
有事要发生了 快去摸出来到底是什么
We have to go.
我们得走了
We have to go. I'm not even kidding.
我们必须得走了 我没开玩笑
What happened? I sw Jay just called me.
发生什么了? 我是说... 杰刚给我打电♥话♥
Stop doing that!
快停下!
Then stop taking shortcuts!
那就别想偷懒!
What did I tell you? This was gonna hurt.
我和你说什么来着? 这么做并不容易
剧集 | 镜花水月(2015) | 导航列表