剧集 | 镜花水月(2015) | 导航列表
But so what? So what?
那又怎样 所以呢?
They saw a white girl charging at them from the bushes.
他们看见一个白人女孩从灌木丛中冲向他们
You were darting across the field.
你在野地里冲过去
And they shot the black guy. Don't you see?
然后他们打中了一个黑人 你没看出来吗?
This is the story that we've been talking about,
这就是我们一直在讨论的故事
that we've wanted to tell.
我们想要讲的故事
Do this for us.
为了我们
This is what we've been waiting for.
这是我们一直等待的
You need me?
你需要我?
I need you on camera...
我需要你对着摄影机...
...walking us through the whole thing.
...带我们过一遍整件事
Is this why you brought me out of the hospital?
所以你才把我带出医院的吗?
Oh, my God, no.
哦 天啊 不是的
I just don't want us to miss our moment right now.
我只是不想现在错过我们的机会
Just tell the truth, Rachel.
说实话就好 蕾秋
The first "Everlasting" Immunity Challenge
首届"天长地久"豁免挑战赛
begins...now.
现在...开始
Yael, the name of Darius's high-school team?
耶儿 达利斯高中所在的队名?
Uh, the Eagles?
老鹰队?
Tiffany, Darius' first position.
蒂芙妮 达利斯的主位
Wide receiver.
外接手
Chantal, Darius' mother's name. Janice.
香黛尔 达利斯母亲的名字 詹尼斯
Jameson, Darius' number. 10?
詹姆森 达瑞斯的号♥码 10?
Ooh. Wrong.
啊哦 错了
All right, ladies, favorite food?
好吧 女士们 他最喜欢吃什么?
Hot dogs.
热狗
Favorite vacation? Cabo.
最爱的一次度假 卡博
Drafted by? Washington.
在哪儿入选的? 华盛顿
Number in the draft? 3.
征选的号♥码? 3
Touchdowns last season? 21.
上一赛季得分? 21
Interceptions? 13.
拦截次数? 13
Pet cat's name as a boy?
宠物猫的名字 公的哦?
Kitty?
凯蒂?
Ohh. Yes!
噢 棒呆!
I win!
我赢啦!
You cheated. That question wasn't even on the list.
你使诈 列表里根本就没有这个问题
Oh, you gave your girl all the answers, and I cheated?
你把所有答案都告诉你的姑娘们 现在说我使诈?
Hmm.
不错
Maybe Chantal should win.
香黛尔可能会走到最后
That would be interesting.
有点意思
You want a black girl to win "Everlasting"
你想要一个黑人女孩成为节目的最后赢家
and a baby?
还有个孩子?
Who are you?
我真是看不懂你
I think the police should have,
我觉得警♥察♥应该
you know, like, believed him
你知道的 会相信他
when Darius said that he was on the show.
达利斯说他在录节目
And, you know, God knows that we call them all the time, so...
天知道我们一直在给警♥察♥打电♥话♥ 所以...
You call the cops?
你打电♥话♥给警♥察♥了?
Yeah, we do.
对 我们打了
We call the cops all the time because --
我们一直都在和警♥察♥联♥系♥ 因为
I mean, didn't we call the cops when you were here?
我想问一下 难道我们打电♥话♥给警♥察♥的时候你不在场吗?
When?
什么时候?
With the football game for Darius?
在达利斯球赛的时候?
We called an ambulance.
我们叫了救护车
We called the ambulance. Right.
没错 我们叫了救护车
I mean, same thing. We do it all the time.
就是说 我们同时做了同样的事
There was this other girl I don't even know the season.
还有另外一个女孩 在这一季里我甚至都不认识
It was like five or six or something.
好像有五个还是六个或者更多
Some girl's, like, leg got run ov-- I don't --
有一些女孩 腿被... 我也...
And what about last season?
还有上一季的事情
Do you remember our Anna?
你还记的安娜吗?
She was blond. She was very pretty.
金发耀人 非常美艳
Well, she ran away, so the police came for that.
然后 她逃跑了 然后警♥察♥就来了
What about Mary?
玛丽呢?
You had to call them for Mary.
你应该跟他们说了玛丽的事吧
Was there No.
有没有 没有
The police should have come earlier for Mary,
玛丽前任出现的时候
when the ex showed up.
警♥察♥本应早点出现的
What? What do you
什么? 你们...
I'm sorry. What do you mean?
等等 你什么意思
I don't know.
不知道
Maybe it was a better idea that we didn't c-call them
也许当初就不该打电♥话♥给警♥察♥
because if they came during...
因为如果他们来的时候...
Is there something - you didn't want them to know?
是不是有什么事 你们不想让警♥察♥知道?
You know that I didn't even know about it
你知道直到事情以前
until after it happened.
我都对此一无所知
It was that she jumped?
是她跳楼的事吗?
Not that part.
不是这个
Rachel...it's me.
蕾秋... 你放心
You can tell me anything.
你想说什么都可以
I can't live with this anymore.
我受不了了
They should have just arrested us...
他们早该把我们抓了...
cause we killed her.
因为我们杀了她
E komo mai to "Everlasting."
欢迎收看"天长地久"
Now, as the winner of the Immunity Challenge,
作为豁免环节的赢家
Chantal is safe from elimination this week,
香黛尔本周淘汰赛暂时安全
but that's not all.
不仅如此
She also gets to share
她也将有机会
in a wonderful evening with Darius
与达利斯在这个浪漫的棕榈小屋中
in this romantic, palm-frond palapa,
共度良宵
which the other girls will build.
房♥子可是由别的姑娘们盖的哟
Time to get to work, girls.
开工啦 姑娘们
The sunset waits for no man...or woman.
时间不等人啊... 女人也不等
That's a cut.
切了
This is some bull.
简直当牛使啊
Uh, yeah. Do we get gloves?
是啊 有手套吗?
Ladies, thank you so much for making this for me.
女士们 真是太感谢你们为我搭小屋了
Just a few tiny notes before I go into hair and makeup --
在我去化妆做头之前有一点小小的建议
if you guys could please just make sure
你们能不能确保
that the roof fronds are super tightly knit.
把房♥顶做得严丝合缝
I don't want any overhead lighting
我不想清早的时候
sneaking in in the morning.
有一丝光线从屋顶上漏进来
Wow, ladies. She's serious.
女士们 她还来劲了
I may need a drink.
我想喝点东西
Do you guys want Yes, please, God.
你们想要... 谢了 天啊
Okay, um, yeah.
好吧
Actually, could I, uh,
额 我能不能
talk to you for a second over here?
在这儿跟你谈一下?
More notes? No.
再来点小抄吗? 不是
Uh, no, that's not what this is about.
不 我不是想跟你说这个
You're both my girls, and in true survival-show mode,
你们俩都是我的人 都在这个真人生存节目中
I really want you guys to form an alliance.
我真心希望你们俩能结成联盟
An alliance?
结盟?
But I've got immunity. Why would I do that?
但是我才豁免了啊 为什么我要这么做?
To get rid of Tiffany.
铲除蒂芙妮
I mean, you guys both know that she's the front-runner.
我想说 你们俩应该都知道她遥遥领先
Darius didn't even cut her when he found out she went
达利斯甚至发现了她和他表弟乱来
down on his cousin.
也没有淘汰她
Everyone i know gets a little more pissed off about random blowjobs
我认识的人可都很讨厌随便给别人口♥交♥的贱♥人♥
And then it would just be you, me, and Jameson.
接下来就是你 我 还有詹姆森
Jameson is not a threat.
詹姆森没什么威胁
Tiffany is the competition,
蒂芙妮才是难题
and this is your chance to send her home.
现在就是你们让她离开的机会
Well, look at that.
呦 看看呐
Madison is trying to out-Rachel Rachel.
麦迪逊想要搞死小蕾秋
You know, maybe she actually swallowed
也许她还真的继承了
some of your producing genes.
你的制♥作♥基因
You don't want to let Tiffany go.
你不想蒂芙妮离开的
Trust me.
相信我
Darius putting a ring on that?
达瑞斯放了个戒指在那儿是吧?
剧集 | 镜花水月(2015) | 导航列表