剧集 | 镜花水月(2015) | 导航列表
- Hi. - What?
- 嗨 - 什么?
Who's the slut? Hi.
谁是荡♥妇♥? 嗨
I'm so sorry to interrupt.
很抱歉打断你们了
Can I steal you for a minute?
能占用你几分钟吗?
Definitely.
没问题
I think we were done here, right?
我们也差不多了 是吧?
Okay.
好吧
And besides, I've been meaning to talk to you anyway.
除此之外 我其实也一直挺想跟你聊聊的
You know nothing about Texas.
你一点都不了解德克萨斯
I'm from Texas. I grew up there.
我来自德克萨斯 我在那儿长大
No, I've -- Doesn't matter.
别 我 -- 没关系
I spent my entire career in Texas.
我整个职业生涯都是在德克萨斯
I know Texas. No, no, no, no, no. I love Texas...
我了解德克萨斯 不不不不 我爱德克萨斯...
Okay. ...but you have to admit,
好吧 但是你不得不承认
barbecue was decidedly second-rate.
烧烤毫无疑问就是二流
You haven't been to County Line, have you?
你没有去过县界吧?
No, yes, I have. My dad took me there.
不 去过 我爸爸带我去的
Look, why don't we knock all this off
听着 要不我们不要再兜圈子了
and just talk about the elephant in the room?
谈谈显而易见大家都在意的事情?
I thought you shut that down, Rachel.
我以为你把刚刚那事儿搞定了 蕾秋
If you didn't protect my wifey, we're gonna have a real problem.
如果你不能保护好我的好老婆 我们可真得出问题了
I know your dad owns the team that happens to be
我知道联盟里我们最强的对手那只队伍
our biggest competition in the league.
是你♥爸♥爸的
He's been cock-blocking us for years with his deep pockets.
他一直用撒钱阻挡着我们
My dad.
我爸爸
Yeah. Yeah.
没错 好吧
Okay. You want to go there?
好吧 你想谈这个是吗?
When are you gonna get out of the box
什么时候你从条条框框里冲出去
and start using your damn legs?
正经用用你那两条腿?
Your footwork is terrible.
你的腿上功夫很烂啊
It was a pleasure meeting you. You're eliminated.
很高兴遇到你 你被淘汰了
Oh, no! How could you do me like that?
别啊! 你怎么这样对我呢?
This is the show, Rachel.
这就是表演 蕾秋
Thank God I'm here. You know what?
还好我在这儿 你知道吗?
I've been running around for you all night, okay?
我整晚都在为你忙活着 好吗?
I got you these girls.
我帮你把这些女孩儿找来
And you lost the suitor.
你却弄丢了追求者
You did all the small parts,
你把所有小细节都做好了
but you screwed up the biggest part.
但是却把最重要的搞砸了
Do you think that I ran around yelling at you
你觉得我在你身边喊叫着
all of those years for fun?
这么多年了只是因为好玩儿吗?
I set this up for you, but you need to deliver.
我给你创建了这一切 但是你得接下去
Okay, well, you need to let me.
好吧 你得放开让我去尝试啊
Let you? Yes. Let me.
让你? 没错 我
It takes an iron spine
做这种工作
and a steady hand to do this job.
需要钢铁般坚固的脊梁和强劲有力的双手
I don't know.
我不知道
Maybe your mother was right.
或许你妈妈是对的
What?
什么?
I mean, come on.
我是说 你看...
We all know you've had...episodes.
我们都知道你经历过些什么...
You're great...
你很棒...
until you're not.
然后你就失控了
But you got a couple of whirligigs in there, you know?
你有点反复无常 你知道吗
Which was fine before,
这本来也没什么的
but not so much if you want to be the boss.
但你要做老大 那就成问题了
Did she call you? Are you talking to my mother?
她给你打电♥话♥了? 你和我妈说过话?
Let's just forget it.
把这事忘了吧
Why don't you just get back out there
你还是回到外面
and make yourself useful?
发挥自己的作用吧
Rachel?
蕾秋?
Oh, so you're smoking now?
噢 所以你现在开始抽烟了?
Cool.
酷哦
So you're just gonna become Quinn.
你是要发展成奎恩二号♥
Got it. That makes so much more sense.
懂了 这下全明白了
When can I expect the haircut?
你什么时候也剪成她的发型呀?
Not that you got the cheekbones to pull it off.
不过你的颧骨应该不适合那种发型
Jesus Christ, Rachel, you shouldn't be here.
我的天 蕾秋 你不该在这里的
Where'd you want me to go?
那你想我去哪里?
Did you want me to just quit when Quinn came back?
你是不是想 等奎恩回来 我就走人?
I don't know. Maybe.
不知道 或许吧
I mean, that would've been one way to say
那样做 至少也说明
there's at least some shit you won't eat. And what about you?
你还是有底线的 那你呢?
I thought you would appreciate me
我觉得你会欣赏我
trying to be at least a tiny bit subversive.
尝试搞点小破坏的
Subversive? What does that even But instead, you just completely
搞破坏? 什么意思啊 相反
pussied out on Ruby from the beginning.
你从一开始 就在露比这件事上畏畏缩缩的
Dude, you used your own self-loathing about working here
兄弟 你别用这种自怨自艾
as some sort of justification for letting her go.
作为你让她走的借口
It's like you are deliberately... Can we stop fighting, please?
听上去就像你故意... 咱不吵了 行么?
...trying to sabotage me. What is it? I am the wrong target, Rach.
想坑我 你找错人了 蕾秋
Are you jealous that I got promoted instead of you?
我升职了 你却没有 所以你妒忌了?
Is that what this is about?
是不是这个原因?
It's not that I'm jealous of you,
我不是嫉妒你
because I don't believe you actually got promoted.
因为我不相信你真的升职了
I'm your boss.
我是你的上司
As long as Quinn's around,
只要奎恩还在这儿
she's my boss, and she's your boss, too.
她才是我的上司 也是你的上司
Wake up, Rachel,
醒醒吧 蕾秋
because Quinn - is never leaving this place --
奎恩是永远不会离开这里的
not until you pry "Everlasting" out of her cold, dead hands.
除非她死了 你才能把”天长地久”从她冰冷的手里抠出来
Hey, Rach. You all right?
嘿 蕾秋 你还好吧?
Cool. Uh, well, we need to take this to set, so...
我们要把这个带到现场去
Guys, hurry up. Hustle.
大家动起来 赶紧的
We got to take this to set. Let's go.
我们必须把这个带到现场 走吧
Okay.
好
Thank you. You were great. That was awesome.
谢谢 你做的很好
It's sad to watch you sully your temple with chemicals and crap.
你这么抽烟来麻痹自己 真让人心伤
By the way, I saw the butch little thing
顺带一提 我知道你和蒂芙妮的
you had going with Tiffany.
小勾当了
I don't know what you promised her,
我不知道你承诺了她什么
but I got her playing tonsil hockey with the cousin.
但我拍到她用舌头狂甩达利斯的兄弟了
I intend to air it.
我打算播出这条
Ahh. Then, of course, it's bye-bye, wifey.
接下来 当然了 再见啦 好老婆
You know, please understand that nothing you cobble together
要知道 不管你东拼西凑出什么
will ever make it to air,
都不可能被播出的
because what America wants and what the network knows they want
因为美国人♥民♥想要的 电视台知道美国人♥民♥想要的
is a fairy tale,
是童话故事
and I don't care what guru, transformational bullshit
我不管你现在是跟随什么心灵法师 脱胎换骨
you're into now, but you are emotionally
但你无论是在情感上还是实际上
and physically incapable of delivering that to anyone.
都做不出童话故事
Come on. No.
拜托 不行
You need to make America feel something,
你得让美国人♥民♥有所感受
and the only thing that can do that
而能做到这点的 只有一个方法
is an honest-to-God wifey
那就是一位真正的人♥妻♥之选
who is demure and supportive... Demure?
娴静且有内助之贤 娴静?
...and, most importantly, worthy.
最最重要的是 当之无愧的妻子人选
But unfortunately,
然而 不幸的是
you wouldn't know one of those if she slapped you in the face.
就算这么个人选在你面前出现 你也认不出来
Maybe you should try being a wifey
或许你应该以身作则
before you lecture me about what one is.
再来教我什么是好老婆
You don't seem to be able
看上去你也没法
to drag yourself across that line, either.
把自己拖到妻子的行列里
Do you, Quinnie?
对不对 奎恩?
Oh, no! Yael!
哦不 耶儿!
Barry! Barry, get on that! Jeremy, got on it!
巴里! 巴里 快拍! 杰瑞米 快拍下来!
Uh, Rachel?! Someone, help her!
蕾秋?! 谁去救救她!
Barry, are you on it?!
巴里 你拍了吗?!
You getting it?!
拍到了吗?!
Film that! Zoom in! Zoom in!
拍呀拍呀 放大 特写!
剧集 | 镜花水月(2015) | 导航列表