剧集 | 镜花水月(2015) | 导航列表
Can I meet Beth Ann? Sure.
我能见贝丝·安吗? 当然
She might even say the "N" Word for you.
她甚至有可能对你说那个不能说的词哦
The set's right around the corner.
场地就在拐角处
What the hell is wrong with you?
你到底吃错什么药了?
You sent in her father?
你把她父亲叫过来?
Yeah, and you sent in the camera after him.
是啊 你还在他后面录像
But can you just admit
但你能不能承认
that this has nothing to do with the show?
这个跟节目没什么关系
This is all about you being upset
这都是因为你
that you weren't invited to the party,
没被邀请参加聚会而感到沮丧
and so you're taking it out on Ruby.
然后你就拿露比出气
Oh, don't kid yourself, Rachel.
你不要欺骗自己 蕾秋
I am always invited to the party.
我总是会被邀请参加聚会的
The only reason why you went
而你去的唯一原因
is because you're banging the boss.
是因为你在傍老板
Well, I learned from the best.
名♥师♥出高徒嘛
You think Coleman's your ticket out of here?
你以为科尔曼是你脱离这里的车票吗?
Please.
得了吧
You could run circles around that snot-nosed little brat.
你可以围着那个流鼻涕的小鬼团团转把他整蒙逼的
You're just too scared to.
只是你不敢
You know something? I am not scared.
你以为?我才不怕呢
For the first time in my life, I actually have a partner.
有生以来第一次 我真的有了个伙伴
Wha-- He's not your partner.
伙伴— 他才不是你的伙伴
He's your Chet, okay?
他只是你的切特 好吗?
He's gonna steal all of your ideas and take the credit.
他只会剽窃你的想法然后抢你的功劳
Nope. Coleman is not Chet.
不会 科尔曼不是切特
Yes, he is, but you're not me.
不 他就是 但你不是我
You're not gonna survive it, okay?
你挺不过来的 懂吗?
You're gonna be right back to sleeping in your car
你最后还是会回到在车里睡觉
and snorting cold medicine for breakfast.
抽抽噎噎地拿感冒药当早饭吃那样凄惨的生活
Okay, let me paint you a very different picture.
好吧 那我来给你说个别的版本吧
In three years,
三年之内
I will have my own show and a man that loves me.
我会拥有自己的节目和一个爱我的男人
Okay, I am just trying to protect you, Rachel.
我只是想保护你不受伤害 蕾秋
From what, the beautiful life that you never had?
什么伤害 你不曾拥有的美好生活的伤害吗?
No, thanks.
谢了 不必
He's a user.
他只是在利用你
Just...be careful, okay?
长点儿心 好吗?
I am so sorry about my father.
我对我父亲的事很抱歉
Hey, not the first time a girl's dad walked in on me.
反正也不是头一次有女孩儿的爸爸这样碾压我
Well, first time since high school maybe.
好吧 第一次应该是在高中的时候
I know he's your dad, okay, but --
我知道他是你♥爸♥爸 但是 --
He can be an ass.
他有时候是挺混♥蛋♥的
Mnh. Not quite the word I was gonna use, but...
我本来没准备用这样的词的 但是...
The things he said --
他说的那些话 --
he was just surprised and angry and --
他只是很意外而且很生气 --
Yeah, but he wasn't wrong, not about all of it.
他也没有错 至少没有全错
This might sound crazy to you,
这对你来说也许很疯狂
but I know that I was put on this earth to make a difference,
但是我相信我来到这个世界上一定是与众不同的
to be heard, and --
被听见 也--
And not to fall for a dumbass football player.
不会爱上一个傻瓜足球运动员
But you're more than that.
但你不是这样的
I don't know, Ruby.
我不知道 鲁比
Yeah, but you said --
但是你说过 --
Well, don't you want to be?
难道你不想吗?
You can do more.
你有很大潜力
You could speak up.
你应该大声讲出来
I could teach you.
我会教你的
You can be everything my father says that you're not.
你能推♥翻♥我父亲对你说的所有不是
You know that, right?
你知道的 对吗?
Yeah.
对
I know that.
我知道
Ladies, obviously it's, uh -- it's been a very long night.
女士们 显然 -- 我们将迎来一个漫长的夜晚
But for one of you, it is about to end.
对你们其中的某个人来说 这将是结束的时刻
If your candle is extinguished, it is time to say goodbye.
如果你的蜡烛熄灭 那就是时候说再见了
Darius, before you say anything...
达瑞斯 在你发言之前...
I need to apologize
我想对我犯下的肮脏恶心
for the dirty, disgusting mistakes I've made.
的很多错误向你道歉
"Mistakes." You hear that? That's plural.
"很多错误" 你们听到了吗 这可是复数啊
I did something beneath me.
我做了很多不该做的事
Yael, stop.
耶儿 别说了
I'm not here to judge anybody.
我在这儿不是为了评判谁
Um...actually, yes, you -- you are here to judge us.
事实上 没错 你 -- 你就是来评判我们的
We are all human.
我们都是人
We all make mistakes.
人都会犯错
The best we can do is learn from them.
我们能做的就是从错误中学习
You're safe tonight, Yael.
你今晚安全 耶儿
Oh, my
天呐
Dominique.
多米尼克
Seriously? Me?
开什么玩笑? 我?
All I did was to tell you the truth.
我只是告诉了你事情的真♥相♥而已
So that you could bring somebody else down.
然后你就可以干掉别人了
Come on! Is this a joke?
搞什么! 开玩笑吗?
You can't do this.
你不能这样
You know, I'm getting a little tired
你知道 我有点烦了了
of being told what I can and can't do.
别人一直告诉我说什么能做 什么不能做
Camera A, follow her.
A号♥机 跟着她
Wow. Tough night, huh?
艰苦的一晚啊 是吧?
I'm not done. I got one more.
没完呢 还有一个
He's going off book, ladies. Darius is calling an audible.
他不按套路出牌了 女士们 达瑞斯要改变游戏规则了
No. No. No, no, no.
别 别 别 别
What are you doing?
你要干嘛?
No, no, no, no.
不不不不
I'm sorry, Ruby, but your dad was right.
抱歉 露比 但是你♥爸♥爸说得对
You've got a lot - of important work ahead of you.
你有许多重要的工作需要完成
Please don't do this.
别这样
Look. Whoever it is you think I could be...
你看 那个你想要我成为的人...
you should go be with that guy.
才是应该和你在一起的人
No.
不是这样的
Darius, that's not what I meant.
达瑞斯 我不是这个意思
Okay. Maybe I could do more.
好吧 也许我能做得还有很多
I'm not saying you're wrong.
我并不是说你有错
I'm just saying
我只是想说
I don't feel like I'm enough for you or your dad.
我觉得对你或者你♥爸♥爸来说我都是不够好的
And I don't like how that feels.
而且这让我感觉很不自在
Darius, please.
达瑞斯 别这样
It's gonna be too much work
每天都让你失望
disappointing you every day, Ruby.
这样的生活我承受不起 露比
I can't believe I trusted you.
我居然以前那么相信你
Jay, I did everything I could.
杰 我已经做了我能做的一切
Ladies, uh, that concludes
女士们 以上就是
our elimination ceremony this evening.
我们今晚的淘汰仪式
Good night.
晚安
Well, did you, uh, see everything you needed to see?
好吧 你 你看到你想看的东西了吗?
Not quite.
不完全
You, uh -- You want to come home with me?
你 -- 你想跟我一起回家吗?
Uh, which home?
哪个家?
Don't you have three or four?
你不是有三四个来着?
Six. No, seven.
六个 哦不 七个
You can choose.
你来选
I would, - but I have this thing tomorrow.
我本可以选的 但是我明早还有个事
Well, that sounds incredibly vague.
这个回答好含糊啊
My dad died.
我父亲去世了
Funeral's tomorrow.
明天举♥行♥葬礼
I still need a coffin.
我还需要一口棺材
Costco's open late.
好市多一半会开到很晚
Not many people know this,
只有很少人知道
but Costco sells coffins.
好市多真的卖♥♥棺材
They have a full mortuary services department.
他们还有完善的丧葬服务部门
And how would you know that?
那你怎么知道的?
剧集 | 镜花水月(2015) | 导航列表