剧集 | 镜花水月(2015) | 导航列表
What are you, 12?
你才十二岁吗?
Hey, you heard Quinn. They have, like, zero chemistry.
喂 你听到奎因说的 他们之间一点火花都没有
Chet, their chemistry is not the issue.
切特 他们之间的火花根本不是问题
And since when are you off Team Tiffany?
而且你怎么不继续支持蒂芙尼了?
Uh, since I want to help the television show.
因为我想帮助这档节目
Oh, my God. You're screwing her.
我的天 你俩在约
I kissed her once.
我亲过她 一次而已
Chet, seriously, you kissed her?!
切特 别搞笑了 你亲了她?
That's so much worse!
简直更糟!
Last night might have been just a little too fast, okay?
昨天晚上可能有点太快了 好吧?
I'm sorry I took advantage of you like that.
我很抱歉那样子利用了你
"Took advantage"?
利用?
Darius, no. You didn't.
达利斯 不 你没有
You did not take advantage. You came back.
你没有利用我 你回来了
You came back and you saved me... I did.
而且还救了我... 确实
...because of of... I did.
...因为... 没错
...how we feel about each other.
…因为我们互相有感情
Right. I got to go.
是 我得走了
I'll catch up with you later, okay?
我会再联♥系♥你的好吗?
Mm-hmm. Okay.
好吧
I am serious, people.
各位 我现在非常严肃
I cannot sit through another date
我不能一天天就那么干坐着
that blows a hot, dry wind through my vagina.
等又干又热的风吹过我的逼
Somebody get me excited. Madison.
谁来给我搞点刺♥激♥的事情 麦迪逊
Uh, excited vagina -- I can -- I can do that.
呃 刺♥激♥的逼...我...我能做到
It's like watching Bambi
看上去就像小鹿斑比
stumble through the woods, huh?
跌跌撞撞的穿过树林 是不是?
What?
什么?
Let me entertain you.
让我来愉悦你
Why?
为什么?
Because I want back in.
因为我想回来
I'm listening.
我听着呢
Okay, well, you need something
好的 你需要一些料
that you can build an episode on,
来发挥一集
a moment that people will be talking about tomorrow.
一个明天人人都会讨论的瞬间
Mm. I know that look.
我知道你这个表情
Who's your target?
谁是你的目标?
Yael.
耶儿
Oh, Real Rachel versus Hot Rachel.
啊哈 原版蕾秋对抗火♥辣♥的蕾秋
Go for it.
放手干吧
Thanks.
谢谢
Well, I just wanted to tell you
我只是想告诉你
that Darius found out
达利斯发现了
that your favorite food is sashimi, right?
你最喜欢的食物是生鱼片 对吧?
Yeah, and he ordered your favorite dish
没错 而且他在你最喜欢的饭店
from your favorite restaurant.
点了你最喜欢吃的菜
Sushi Nishi-Ya?
那家寿司吗?
Sushi Nishi-Ya, yellowtail, scallion, ponzu.
对 就是那家寿司 黄狮鱼 青葱 还有柑橘酢
Oh, my God, really? Yeah.
我的天哪 真的吗? 千真万确
That is so sweet of him. So sweet of him. Yeah.
他真是太贴心了 超级贴心啊
Well, actually, I think he just wants something
我觉得 他只是想叫一些
that you'll actually eat. Hmm?
- 你真的会吃的东西 - 此话怎讲?
Do you know about Tiffany
你知道蒂芙尼
and her whole thing with the salads?
只吃沙拉的事儿吧?
Oh, yeah -- raw kale,
是啊 生甘蓝
2 tablespoons of dressing on the side.
边上配两勺调味料
No, it's 1 tablespoon. Crazy, right?
不不 是一汤匙 简直疯了 不是吗?
Anyways, they had a date today. It was terrible.
无论如何 他们约会了 很糟
He's just looking for someone he can eat with,
他只是找一个能和他一起吃饭的人
be himself with, so work your magic.
做真正自己的人 所以施展你的魅力吧
The white dress -- perfect.
白色裙子...完美
Thank you, Rachel. Anytime.
谢谢你蕾秋 不是事儿
Okay, what's up with you?
你是怎么回事儿?
What are you talking about?
你到底在说些什么?
You were way too happy, Rachel.
你看起来太开心了蕾秋
What is your sneaky, little ass up to?
你鬼鬼祟祟地在打什么小算盘?
Oh, I don't know.
我不清楚
I'm just, like, producing a TV show, Number Two.
我只是在制♥作♥电视节目而已 二把手
Living the dream.
实现梦想
Cheers. Cheers.
干杯 干杯
To a wonderful evening. To a first date.
敬一个美好的夜晚 敬第一次约会
Bad girl. You know, you shouldn't be up here.
坏女孩 你知道你不该在这里的
Yael gets dinner and dancing by the pool,
耶儿可以在泳池边吃饭跳舞呢
and I get golf?
而我去打高尔夫?
What is this, some kind of joke?
这算什么 笑话吗?
Well, Darius gets to pick the dates.
约会是达利斯选的嘛
We should have done this well before now, seriously.
我们早就应该这样了 真的
I mean, I've been trying to get your attention,
我说啊 我一直想获取你的注意呢
but it's just the way the show is, you know?
但是这节目就是这样 对吧?
Well, that would get his attention.
好吧 这样是会得到他的注意
And after last night -- Darius should be
在昨晚以后...达利斯应该
on his knees begging me to be with him.
跪下求我和他在一起的
You're absolutely right.
说得没错
Any guy in his right mind
任何男人 只要他心智正常
would give his left nut for a taste of you.
都会想要倾其所有去尝尝你的滋味
Someone hasn't eaten in weeks.
某人像几周没吃过东西了一样
You want a taste?
你想尝尝吗?
Yes, I do.
我想
Do you, uh, want to get in on this?
你不想来点么?
I do not get down with the raw fish.
我不吃生鱼片
But I will get down on this chicken teriyaki.
但我会试试照烧鸡肉
Hmm. Got to say, I love the way you eat.
嗯 我得承认 我喜欢你吃饭的样子
I spent some time in the south of France.
我前段时间待在法国南部
Eating there is a very sensual experience.
在那里品尝美食是一种享受
So... Mmhmm.
所以? 嗯...
I prepared a very special sauce.
我准备了一种非常特别的酱汁
And?
然后呢?
Ah, look at your face! Look at your face!
噢 看看你的样子!
Keep watching.
继续看
God, it's good to have you back.
你能回来真好
So, what else did you do while you were France?
你在法国还做了什么?
Oh, excuse me, got to run, Number Two.
不好意思 得去忙了 小副手
Oh, no. You're back there. Really?
不 你还是站后面 你认真的?
Really.
真的
Did you hear that? Yeah.
你听到了吗? 是的
Oh, my God! Stop!
我的天呐 快停下!
Darius and Yael will share a sensuous dance as the sun sets.
达利斯和耶儿会在夕阳下来一段美丽的舞蹈
After you. Thank you.
你先请 谢谢
Okay.
好的
I got you, I got you.
我扶着你呢
Need a hand? Yes, I do.
需要帮忙吗 是的
Thank you. May I?
谢谢 跳支舞?
What a beautiful evening in paradise.
一个如天堂般美好的夜晚
Just give me a minute. Don't move, okay?
等我一会儿 别走开 好吗?
Okay. Oh, oh.
好的
Be right back. Just need a quick minute.
马上回来 只需要一小会儿
We're taking five. We're not gonna take five.
休息几分钟 我们不休息
Sweetie, it's just gonna be a few minutes.
亲爱的 只要一小会儿
Sweetie, we have a few more seconds.
亲爱的 我们需要一点时间
You look amazing. Here we go.
你看起来很棒 我们继续吧
It's not that. I really have to use the restroom.
不是的 我真的需要去一下洗手间
She looks distressed. Of mind and body.
她看起来很痛苦 身心俱疲
We are really about to lose the light.
天马上就黑了
Can I have that cane back?
能给我那个手杖吗?
Okay. Yeah, okay. Get ready, here we go...
好的 很好 准备好了吗 我们继续
Mostly body.
主要是身体很僵硬
Why aren't they breaking for her?
他们为什么不能为她暂停?
I mean -- Rachel, can you cut?
我是说 蕾秋 你能暂停吗?
See, that's what you call "Commitment," People.
看吧 同志们 这才叫敬业
Here we go! Roll camera! Let's get that crane in.
要开始了! 摄像机开启! 吊臂拍摄
剧集 | 镜花水月(2015) | 导航列表