剧集 | 镜花水月(2015) | 导航列表
all of these preconceived notions on love and race
人们对爱情和种族的成见
because Coleman and I,
是因为我和柯尔曼
we are making television that matters.
就是我们把电视节目做得如此重要
I don't know if you've noticed it,
我不知道你有没有注意到
but we actually have the first black suitor.
我们找来了第一个黑人追求者
That's groundbreaking.
那是具有开创性的
Your black suitor... Mmhmm.
你的黑人追求者 嗯
...is on a fake date - in a fake boat on a fake lake.
...现在正在进行一个假约会 在一个假船上 在一个假湖里
That is "Everlasting,"
这 就是"天长地久"
and you're completely delusional.
而你完全脑子进水了
All right, well...
好吧 那...
I'm going to show you that I'm ready.
我来证明给你看 我准备好了
Darius. x7f
达瑞斯x7f
These are the ashes of my fiancé.
这里面装的是我未婚夫的骨灰
And I'm want let him go here with you tonight
而我今晚就要在你面前 在这儿 让它随风逝去
so that my heart can be ready to love again. What?
这样 我的心就会准备好开始下一段爱恋了 什么?
Fan, fan, fan. Okay, wait, what?
风扇 风扇 诶 等等 什么?
Hey, get in there with the fan. Make it blow hard.
嘿 把风扇放那儿去 吹狠点儿
Ashes are -- - I just want to show you,
这样 那个骨灰就会... 我就是想让你看到
Darius, that I'm ready for this.
达瑞斯 我准备好了
No, wait you don't -- you don't have to -- oh, my!
别 等等 你不用... 你不用... 噢 天啊!
What?! Oh, my God, Darius!
怎么?! 我的天啊 达瑞斯!
I'm so sorry! Oh, my God! Oh, my God!
我真的很抱歉 噢 我的天老爷啊
Wait, come here. Oh, my God, dead guy in my mouth!
我来帮你擦一下 噢 天呐 我嘴里全是那个死人的骨灰!
Oh, my God, I'm so sorry, Darius. Okay, cut, everyone, cut.
哦 天啊 我真的很抱歉 达利斯 好好好 大家 卡
Let's reset. Let's take 20.
都休息20分钟
Rachel, are you okay?
蕾秋 你还好吗?
How nice. Adam came back.
多棒啊 亚当回来了
How does that feel?
你觉得怎么样?
That's got to feel good, right?
一定感觉很好吧?
Hmm? He's fighting for you.
嗯? 他为你而奋斗
He's here for you. Yeah, it didn't work um, your plan.
他是为你才回来的 你的计划没有得逞诶
You know, the using Adam to break up Coleman and me?
用亚当来拆散我和科尔曼?
What were you gonna do? Did you
你还要干嘛?
want to keep me all to yourself, or did you, uh --
你是想一直把我留在你身边吗? 还是说
you wanted me to, like, come crawling back to you?
你还想让我又继续回来求你么?
What was it? I wanted to show you Coleman for who he really is.
你到底要干嘛? 我就是想让你知道科尔曼到底是个怎样的人
Okay, I know who Coleman really is.
好吧 我知道科尔曼是什么样的人
He's the new showrunner that they brought in to replace you.
他是来替代你的 新的节目执行人
And yet you're still here.
而你还死皮赖脸地在这儿
I mean, you seriously have this, like, great guy,
我想说的是 你现在已经有了一个很不错的男人
and you're spending all of your time here
而你还老是待在这里
trying to ruin my life.
处心积虑地想毁了我
You need to get over me.
你需要放过我
Get over you?
放过你?
Mm-hmm.
是啊
No.
不要
"No"? What does that even mean?
"不要"? 你什么意思?
You're, like, obsessed with me, okay?
你这样也是对我太痴迷了吧?
Get a life.
好好过自己的生活吧
There you are.
你在这儿啊
Uh, here I am.
嗯 我在这儿
But I'd really like to be anywhere else.
其实我更想去个别的地方
Well, then, uh So, let's go.
好啊 那么... 那 走吧
Yeah, let's get out of here.
离开这儿
How about, uh, Post Ranch Inn?
去波斯特农庄酒店怎么样?
Aah!
真是!
It's like -- it's like they're hell-bent
感觉就像他们拼命在让我看起来像个傻♥逼♥
on making me look like a fool. -I know, I know.
我知道 我知道
can't have one normal date? Okay, so
我就不能有一个正常的约会吗? 好吧 所以...
One normal date?! So, what do you want to do, D?
就一个?! 所以 你现在是想怎样 阿达?
You trying to get up out of here?
你想离开这儿吗?
You damn right - I want to get out of here.
这你真是他妈的说对了 我就是想离开这儿
Let's get up out of here.
那咱们就走吧
Mnhmnh, cheers! Yes.
嗯哼 干杯! 干杯
Darius, why didn't you pick me? I do not know.
达瑞斯 你当时为什么不选我? 我也不知道
Okay, I must have been out of my damn mind.
好吧 我当时一定是脑子进水了
You girls want to have some fun?
姑娘们 你们想出去玩玩吗?
Hell, yeah. That Bentley's still in the driveway.
那是当然 那台宾利还停在车道上呢
Yes, it is! Let's go. Come on.
对 没错 那咱们走吧 来吧
Let's go, come on. H urry up. Hurry up.
咱们走 来 快点 快点
Let's go. Let's go. Yes, I like where your head's at!
出发咯 出发咯 我喜欢你的这个主意
Perfect. Don't fall. I'm not falling.
完美 别摔倒了 我没摔
Thank you. Come on.
多谢 走吧
Hey.
嗨
What are you up to?
你干嘛呢?
Photo kills.
剪辑
Budget approvals. Hmm, fun stuff.
预算批准 都是些有趣的东西
Oh, yeah. Yeah.
哦 是 对
Um, well, I wanted to tell you that I think
我就是想告诉你
that you were right about all of my baggage.
我觉得你说的是对的 关于我和我前任过往的那些事
I don't think it's cute.
我也不觉得那很有意思
I totally get it.
我完全明白你说这些的用意
Okay. Okay?
嗯 好
I do want to change.
我确实想改变
Okay, I want to be with you.
我想和你一起
You know, I, like, want to go
你知道 我想和你
with you to your cousin's wedding.
一起去参加你表亲的婚礼
I want to make groundbreaking television
我确实想做出我们共同畅想过的
that we've talked about together.
那种有突破性的电视节目
I want -- I just really want to do it all with you.
我想 我就是想和你一起做这些事情
Could you please say something?
你就不说些什么吗?
Rachel, they're taking the car.
蕾秋 他们把车开走了
Go for Rachel. What's going on, Madison?
蕾秋收到 怎么了 麦迪森
Rachel, they're taking the car.
蕾秋 他们把车开走了
Who is taking Oh, damn it! Darius.
你说的是谁..? 丫的 是达瑞斯
What? What are they doing?
什么? 他们在干嘛?
Wait, pull up the feed. Right there. Madison?
等等 把那边的画面切进来 就在那 麦迪森?
They're gonna take it. I can't stop them.
他们要把车开走了 我根本没法阻止他们
How is that possible?
这怎么可能呢?
Coleman, we should just call the cops.
科尔曼 我们应该就直接报♥警♥
What? Don't you see?
什么? 你没明白吗?
This is the show that we want
这就是我们想要做的电视节目的内容啊
to make right here. What are you talking about?
你在说什么?
We have to call the cops.
我们应该报♥警♥
On two black guys - in a Bentley in this town?
两个黑人 在这个镇子里开宾利?
That won't end well. Exactly.
那不会有什么好结果的 正是
Make the call. Okay.
报♥警♥吧 好
Hi, yes, I'd like to report a stolen car.
喂 你好 我这儿有俩车被偷了
Can you get "C" Cam in a van?
你能去货车里拿一下三号♥摄影机吗?
Hey, uh, Madison, drop everything right now
嘿 麦迪逊 把你手头上的事都先放一放
and get "C" Cam in a van for us right now.
现在去货车里把三号♥摄影机拿过来
Darius. Hey.
达利斯 嘿
I'm so glad to be out of that house.
能从那个房♥子里出来我真是太开心了
If I had been cooped up with a bunch of bitches
要是再让我跟那群碧池们
for one more minute, I was gonna scream.
多呆一分钟 我真是分分钟要尖叫了
Ooh. Oh, my God. No, not you.
呀 上帝啊 没 我不是在说你
No offense. It's fine.
我不是故意的 没事的
Hold up, hold up. Ohh!
等下 等下 喔!
Hold on. It's fine.
冷静点 这没关系的
Someone's getting in trouble.
某人要有大♥麻♥烦咯
No, it's fine. All right, stay cool.
没关系的 这没事 一切都没事 冷静些
Stay cool -- two Darius Beck autographs
先静下来吧 拿两张达瑞斯·贝克的亲笔签名照
for our friends in blue, and we are green.
给我们的条子朋友吧 一切解决
Trust me. Hey, where's my Darius Beck autograph?
相信我 嘿 那我的亲笔签名照在哪呢?
We've got the 10851, four occupants.
我们追上10851车了 有四名乘客
We're approaching the vehicle.
我们正在接近这辆车
I got you, baby, What if we get
我抓住你了 宝贝 那如果我们
Hi, there, officer.
嗨 你好啊警官
License and registration, please.
请出示您的驾驶执照和登记证明 谢谢
剧集 | 镜花水月(2015) | 导航列表