剧集 | 镜花水月(2015) | 导航列表
Got it, Hillary, no problem.
明白了 希拉里[美国总统候选人] 没问题
I was just trying to tell you that all of that cameras
我只是想告诉你所有摄像机
would be focused on you, every eye in America.
都会对准你 所有人都在看你
You would be the star.
你会成为焦点
Isn't that really why you came here in the first place?
这难道不是你来这节目的目的么?
Just saying there's a lot more you can get out of this show,
只是想说你能从这节目中获益的
besides a husband.
比有个丈夫多多了
Quinn, I don't understand.
奎恩 我不懂!
You told both the girls that they're going to win.
你对两个女孩都说了她们会赢
Of course I did.
当然
And that Darius wants to marry them.
达利斯会娶她们
Ugh. Listen to me.
听我说
Last season, when Anna was triumphantly
上一季 当安娜得意洋洋的
walking up the staircase and wearing that poof of a dress,
穿着婚纱走上楼梯的时候
I realized I could never see a finale any other way.
我意识到我没见过其他任何形式的大结局
And what is better than one bride?
那么比一个新娘更好的是什么?
Two brides? See?
两个新娘? 懂了?
But does Darius even know? Uh, listen, numbnuts.
但是达利斯知道么? 听着 白♥痴♥
You want a seat at the grownup table or not?
你想像个成熟的大人一样么?
So badly. Then pay attention, okay?
特别想 那就长点心 好吗
The suitor fake-proposing to one of these bimbos
追求者向一个漂亮妞假求婚
might've been interesting 14 seasons ago,
也许在14季之前还有点意思
but now we have an obligation to our viewers.
但是现在我们要对观众负责
We have to escalate the tension, up the stakes,
我们必须让紧张升级 加大赌注
complicate the story.
让故事更复杂
Two brides. Right.
两个新娘 对
Darius is backed into a corner, he has to pick Tiffany,
达利斯别无选择 他只能选蒂芙妮
leaving Chantal humiliated,
任由香黛尔被羞辱
and all in that beautiful Vera Wang dress,
穿着那漂亮的王薇薇[美国著名婚纱设计师]婚纱
making it that much more depressing.
让一切显得更加令人沮丧
Wait, but -- but Chantal's my girl.
等等 但是香黛尔是我负责的女孩
Ugh. Trust me, you don't want Tiffany, either.
相信我 你也不会想要蒂芙妮的
Why not?
为什么?
Because once Tiffany is safely ensconced as Mrs. Darius Beck,
因为一旦蒂芙妮确定成为达利斯·贝克的妻子
we bring back the storm of poop that is Yael,
我们让屎尿风暴 耶儿回归
and she reveals that Tiffany
她将揭露蒂芙妮
has secretly been sleeping with the executive producer.
已经秘密的和执行制片人上♥床♥了
What? Quinn!
什么 奎恩
It is blood on the floor, an abattoir ratings bonanza.
血溅当场 精彩撕逼
You're incredible. Yes. I am.
你太厉害了 确实
Chantal does have a dying grandma.
香黛尔确实有个垂死的祖母
I could absolutely get her here. Oh, see, now we're talking.
我绝对可以把她带到这来 看看 你终于上道了
Good job, go, go, go. Now we both lose, you little idiot.
做得好 快去 现在我们都输了 你个蠢货
Neither of our girls win.
我们俩的女孩都没赢
Actually, Darius will be marrying Tiffany,
事实上 达利斯会和蒂芙妮结婚
so that is a win.
所以这也算是赢了
Oh, just relax. I'll give you the bonus.
放轻松 我会给你奖金的
You two can split it.
你们俩可以平分
So that's it, huh? This is just what we do
所以就是这样? 这就是现在
at the end of every season now, just humiliate the suitor?
我们每季末要做的 使追求者蒙羞?
Now, that is a show that I would watch.
这样的节目才值得一看
Can't you see how unfair this is to Darius, Quinn?
你难道看不出这对达利斯多不公平吗
After everything we put him through, he deserves an ending.
在我们让他经历种种之后 他应得一个结局
This is an ending... just not a happy one,
这就是结局 只是不圆♥满♥
but it's about as real as it gets.
但这是最现实的版本了
Oh, my God, Chet?
天啊 切特
Chet, what are you doing here?
切特 你在这干什么?
That's not sexy at all.
这一点也不性感
What are you doing?
你在干什么?
I just wanted to drop by and tell you
我只想顺道过来告诉你
that, you know, I get it.
你懂的 我理解
You get it?
你理解?
Okay, well, that -- that makes things really easy.
好的 这样事情就简单多了
Did Quinn talk to you? No, she didn't have to.
奎恩和你谈过了? 没有 她不需要
I know you got to play the game.
我知道你需要参加这个游戏
Hell, I created the game.
我创造的游戏
thanks for being so understanding.
谢谢你这么善解人意
Do all the talk shows and get the covers of all the magazines,
参加所有的脱口秀 上杂♥志♥封面
couple of beaucoup endorsements, make a lot of money,
最受喜爱的情侣 赚很多钱
and then you break off the engagement.
然后再取消订婚
Happens every year.
年年如此
Uh, Chet, you know what?
切特 你知道吗?
Uh, I have to tell you something.
我要告诉你一件事
You know, Darius doesn't just want to get engaged tonight,
你知道 达利斯今晚不仅仅只想订婚
he wants to get married.
他想要结婚
And I'm going to say yes.
而我准备嫁给他
Even better. Yeah, you'll get an annulment.
更好了 你可以之后撤销
This thing, we can draw it out forever.
这样的事 我们可以拿来反复谈论
I mean, that's that's brilliant. No.
我是说 这很棒 不
No, Chet, I'm going to marry Darius tonight
不 切特 我准备今晚和达利斯结婚
for real.
认真的
Believe it or not, I love him.
不管你信不信 我爱他
I re-- I really am sorry, but, I mean,
我真的非常抱歉 但是 我是说
when you really think about it, it's --
当你仔细想想
it's not like we ever really started anything.
我们从来没有真正开始过
It was ridiculous.
很荒唐
It was really comforting.
也真的很安慰
Comforting? Yeah.
安慰? 是的
But we have to end it.
但我们需要了断
I'm sorry, I -- I -- I have to finish getting ready, okay?
我很抱歉 但我要抓紧准备 好吗?
Yael's in.
耶儿同意了
See? You really can do anything.
看? 你真的无所不能
Oh, my God, it was so easy. It was textbook narcissist.
天啊 实在太简单了 她是个典型的自恋狂
You know, I don't really understand what he sees in her.
你知道 我真的不懂他看上她哪一点
Ugh. What are you talking about?
你在说什么?
He sees me,
她像我
only younger, hotter, less damaged.
只是更年轻 更性感 受到更少伤害
Exactly. Not you.
确实 那不是你
Guy's an idiot.
男人都是傻子
Now I'm the idiot.
现在我成了傻子
I blew it.
我毁了这一切
Just like my mom said I would.
就像我妈妈预言的
What do you mean, like your mom said?
什么意思 如你妈妈所说?
Come on.
别这样
Coleman hacked your phone and tried to put me in jail,
科尔曼黑了你的手♥机♥ 试图送我进监狱
so how did you mess that up?
怎么能是你搞砸的呢?
I just told him all this... this stuff.
我告诉了他... 一些事
You know, like stuff that --
你知道的
that happened to me when I was a kid.
我小时候发生的那些事
I...
我
Okay, life lesson right there.
好了 吃一堑长一智
Screw Coleman.
去他的科尔曼
And screw your mom.
去你♥妈♥的♥
Cause believe it or not,
不管你信不信
all that crap that happened to you
所有发生在你身上的事
made you exactly who you are.
造就了现在的你
And you're perfect.
而且你很完美
Hey, man, this seat taken?
嘿 这里有人么?
Come on, man. Let me buy you a drink. No.
别这样 让我请你喝一杯 不
How's it going? Uh, back him up.
要点什么? 给他满上
For you? No, I'm good, thanks.
你呢? 我不用 谢谢
You want a drink, man, there's a douche bag bar down the street.
你要是想喝酒 街尾有一家蠢货酒吧
That's funny.
呵呵
No, seriously.
不 还真有
You ran me out of a job. What more do you want?
你害我被开除了 你还想怎样?
I did you a favor. "Everlasting" Is a hell-hole,
我帮了你个忙 "天长地久"是个坑
Rachel's a wrecking ball who leaves nothing but devastation
蕾秋是个破坏球 只会搞破坏
in her wake.
在她清醒的时候
She dumped you.
她甩了你
That was -- that was fast.
很快嘛
剧集 | 镜花水月(2015) | 导航列表