剧集 | 镜花水月(2015) | 导航列表
Hey. Sorry. I was just helping Tiffany with her nipple covers.
抱歉 我刚刚在帮蒂芙妮贴乳贴
What's up?
怎么了?
So, if you don't want me to steal your girls,
如果你不想让我从你这里偷走女孩的话
can you get your head out of Tiffany's vagina
那你能不能把蒂芙尼的破事放放
and explain to this ding- dong how the show works?
然后跟这个傻帽解释一下这个节目是如何运作的?
Okay, relax, Rachel.
好吧 放松点 瑞秋
You can stop trying to out- Quinn Quinn.
把你那奎恩的架子放一放
She's back, you know.
她回来了 你也知道
Mnh. This is temporary.
那也只是暂时的
Maybe.
或许吧
I really think that that bikini's the way to go.
我真的觉得你可以穿上那件比基尼
Hey, don't let her silence you.
嘿 别听风就是雨
Freedom of speech is so important.
言论自♥由♥也很重要
Hey. You okay?
你没事吧
Yeah, I'm fine, but look,
恩 我没事 但是你看
I'm starting to feel like this is a setup - -
我越来越觉得这就是个圈套
like, I'm just here to fight that girl.
好像我是专门来这儿去斗那个女孩的
No. Come on, Ruby. You are so important.
不 拜托 露比 你可是很重要的角色
Why? Because he asked for me?
为啥? 因为追求者点了我的名吗?
What?
哈?
Rachel said that the suitor
蕾秋说那个追求者
asked for me specifically.
是点名要了我的
She also said that I was guaranteed to make it to the final two,
她还说她能保我进入决赛
that I'd have nine weeks to promote our platform.
那能让我有九个星期去宣传我们的纲领
I don't know.You should probably just Just tell me, please.
我不知道这件事 你很可能是 告诉我实话吧
Can I trust her?
我能信任她吗?
No.
不能
Ah, shit.
日了狗了
Look, I'm sorry, okay? But she's lying to you.
我很抱歉好吗? 但是她真的是骗了你
He didn't ask for you. You're just - -
他并没有点名要你 你只不过是 - -
You're the angry black bitch who'll be gone in two episodes,
你就是那种在节目里呆不超过两集的发狂黑婊
three if you're lucky.
三集吧如果你运气够好
Oh, my God. What did I just do?
我的天啊 我都干了些什么?
I dropped out of college for this. I'm pissed, too,
我居然休学了来参加这种东西 我也很生气
and not because I wanted to watch you "rail against the man"
不只是因为我想让你在接下来的九周里
for the next nine weeks. Excuse me? Is that what you think
"违抗上意" 你说啥? 你真就只是这么想
It is a whole new deal this year, Ruby.
今年和往常不一样了 露比
If a girl like you ever had a shot, this is it.
你这样的女孩儿也有可能夺冠
Listen, you really want to make a difference?
听着 你真的想做出改变吗?
Win this bitch.
赢过这个碧池
That's revolutionary.
那才是胜利
How?
怎么赢?
I will make it my personal mission to get you there,
我会把你的获胜看做我的使命
but you have to listen to me, not Rachel.
但你必须全听我的 不是听蕾秋的
Okay?
好吗?
Okay.
好吧
You guys cold?
冷吗?
Freezing!
冷死了!
Okay. Tits up, everybody.
好了大家 奶♥子♥都挺起来
Let's do this!
让我们开拍吧
Yes.
好
Ugh. Look at this.
看看这个
The pool looks like a volcano. Turn the heat down, somebody.
这个泳池看起来就跟火山口一样 谁来把温度调低一点
Do you have our train wreck ready?
你把我们的小插曲解决了吗?
That's my job, right?
我不就是干这个的么
Yeah. For tonight it is.
对啊 就今晚而已
I feel for you guys. I do.
我也感同身受 真的
I saw you got a care package from your mom.
我看到你收到你妈妈送来暖心包裹了
Did you open it?
你打开看过了吗?
Mnh, I did. It's in the trash.
我看了 现在在垃圾桶里
Rachel, you need to be careful.
蕾秋 你最好注意一点
Quinn taking the show back could be a real trigger for you,
奎恩重掌大权对你来说很可能是一根导火索
destabilize you.
会让你崩溃的
Oh, no. You don't have to worry about it.
不用 劳您费心了
We got matching best- friend tattoos. We're cool.
我们可是纹了闺蜜纹身的 放心吧
Uh, guys, Beth Ann's on the move.
贝丝·安已经在路上了
Okay. Here we go. - I need tight shots of Ruby,
好的 那就走起 最好是有摄影机紧紧地跟着露比
Chantal, and, uh, Angry Cop, okay?
香黛尔 还有那个生气的条子 懂吗?
Anybody that is not white,
就对着不是白人的拍就好
I want you in their faces on my count.
在我倒计时的时候我要你们把摄像机对准咯
Three, two, one, parka!
三 二 一 开拍
Oh, God.
我真是惊了
Um, guys...
你们...
Shouldn't we say something?
我们不该说些什么吗?
Say something! Why isn't the Blacktivist saying something?
说点啥啊! 为什么那个黑人♥权♥益女不说话?
Come on. Are we really gonna let this slide?
拜托 我们真的要让这种东西播出去吗?
Yeah. I mean, I'm offended for you.
是啊 我的意思是 我都为你们感到生气了
Patience, ladies.
耐心点 女士们
Little controversy, Quinn? It's good.
有些小争执呢 奎恩 挺不错的
Uh, what did you do to my catfight? It's coming.
你对我的撕逼大戏做了什么? 它就快开始了
Okay, well, it better be.
哼 最好是这样
We don't have time to wait around.
我们没有时间去等了
Ruby isn't taking the bait, so forget it.
露比没上钩啊 那就算了
I'm sorry. Let's reset.
我很抱歉 让我们重新开始一下
Let's go to the suitor's entrance,
直接去拍追求者入场
if we even have a suitor.
如果他还在的话
Ah, relax, will you?
你就不能别绷着根神经吗?
Boys got to undress, too.
男生们也要脱衣服的
How you doing, Wags?
怎么样啦 小家伙
Great. Just cue our moron.
很好 快拍那个傻蛋吧
Ladies, welcome back to "Everlasting."
女士们 欢迎回到"天长地久"
Now, in 14 seasons,
到目前为止 已经过了14季
I have single- handedly reintroduced romance
我单枪匹马的向这个严重缺爱的国家
to a love- starved nation.
重新定义了浪漫
Oh, yes, you have, Graham. Yes, you have.
呵呵 是啊 格拉姆 是啊 你真棒
This man is not only handsome, wealthy, and smart,
这个男人不仅貌若潘安 家财万贯 才高八斗
but he's also a national hero.
同时他还是个国家英雄
Cameras, I need my wifeys.
摄像机 我要你们对着我的人♥妻♥人选
I need a close- up on Tiffany, NFL daddy's girl;
给蒂芙尼一个特写 那个父亲是橄榄球联盟成员的x7f
Chantal, our sad sack with a dead fiancé;
香黛尔 那个死了未婚夫的悲情女
oh, and close- up on, uh, Hot Rachel.
还有那个 性感蕾秋 x7f
Quinn, stop. That's her name.
奎恩 别这样 那就是她的名字啊
Ladies, I urge you, open your hearts to your suitor,
女士们 我恳请你们 向你们的追求者敞开心扉吧
Darius Beck!
达利斯·贝克!
We got a runner. Madison, go!
我们这有落跑的选手了 麦迪逊 快追!
Who is that?
他是谁?
Uh, he's a big quarterback.
他是个十分大牌的四分卫
He's one of the hottest players in the league.
也是联盟里最性感的选手之一
Whoo!
呜!
And Darius' entourage.
还有达利斯的跟班们!
What is - - No. No, no, no, no.
搞什么 不不不
Cut. Cut. Keep rolling. Keep rolling.
停下 停下 别停 别停
What are you doing?
你搞什么鬼?
Look, I agreed to one black guy,
你听好 我只同意让一个黑人来
but four is just beyond.
但四个就有点过了
I didn't know there was a set amount.
我不知道这还有限♥量♥呢
Hot Rachel is funny.
性感蕾秋挺有趣的
Thanks.
谢谢
Listen, did you do any paperwork on these sidedicks? -Paperwork--
听着 你对这几个蹭炮的做过调查吗? - 调查?
Confiscate their cellphones? Do any background checks?
没收手♥机♥? 背景调查?
'Cause they are total liabilities, Chet.
因为他们就是累赘 切特
Sidedicks? - Cut! I said cut the damn music!
蹭炮的? 停! 我说关掉这个该死的音乐
No! No! Leave it on! Leave it on! You've clearly learned nothing in your 14 seasons of...
不 不 开着 开着 在你自己的节目里装模作样地制♥作♥了14季
Looks like Mom and Dad are fighting again.
看来妈妈和爸爸又吵架了
...quasi-producing your own show,
你显然还是什么都没学会
because, let me tell you, you can't play music.
因为 让我告诉你 你不能放音乐
There's no way to edit around it.
有音乐没法剪辑
Jeremy! Get me a tight on Darius.
杰瑞米 给我紧盯着达利斯
He is our prince, supposedly.
他是我们的王子 应该吧
No, no, no! No, no, no! Stay wide.
不不不 不不不 保持远距离
剧集 | 镜花水月(2015) | 导航列表