剧集 | 镜花水月(2015) | 导航列表
Yes, it is! I promise you, that's not what this is.
就是这样! 我向你保证 绝对不是这样
Rachel... It's over, Coleman!
蕾秋... 结束了 科尔曼!
No, it's not over. Yes, it is over!
不 还没有结束 是 就是结束了!
This is about -- This is about justice.
这一切事关 事关公平正义
She has no remorse for the things she's done,
她对自己的所作所为毫无悔恨之心
and she admits as much.
她自己都承认了
What are you talking about?
你在说什么?
I have a lot of friends and a pile of cash.
我可是有很多朋友和大笔现金
We,
我们
You really think we need $100,000 "Greens" Budget?
你真觉得我们需要10万刀的"环保"预算?
How did you get that?
你从哪弄到的?
I know some hackers, and they taught me,
我认识些黑客 他们教我的
so I tapped your phone, turned on the mike
然后我就黑进你的手♥机♥ 打开麦克风
You tapped my phone? Yes. I did this for
你黑进我手♥机♥? 对 我做这些都是为了...
You...Wait, excuse me You tapped my phone?
你... 等下 你窃听我电♥话♥?
Yes, I did. I knew it would be hard for you,
对 是这样 我知道对你来说很难接受
and we need this kind of evidence.
但我们需要这样的证据
I'm not gonna let you pay for her actions, I'm just not.
我不会让你为她的行为买♥♥单 我不允许
I started cutting this into our piece.
我会把它们切割
It plays so well.
效果惊人
This is all we need.
我们只需要这些
Oh! Come on, come on!
哦! 快来 快来!
This is it, Rachel.
就是这样 蕾秋
This is it.
就是这样
Okay. So, what do we do?
好 那我们怎么做?
We just, like, take her down instead of me?
我们就为了保全我而扳倒她?
Yes! Yes. Okay.
对呀! 好
I told you right from the start
我从一开始就告诉你
You've outgrown her, you don't need her.
你比她更厉害 你不需要她
This...
这...
This is our future, you and me.
这是我们的未来 你和我
And I found a place.
我找了一块地方
Yeah? And what kind of place?
哦? 啥地方?
It's for you to get healthy.
可以让你重获健康
And you can work things out
你可以和一位不是你母亲的治疗师
with a therapist who isn't your mother.
把一切都捋清楚
You just need to talk this stuff through.
你只是需要和人谈谈这些事
You can finally just rest.
这样你就可以安然无恙了
Oh, wow. And just just relax.
哦 哇哦 放轻松就好
It's a residential program. A month to start
这是一个住宿项目 起始一个月
I'm, like, so touched right now,
我现在 可真是有点感动呢
and thank you so much, Coleman.
真感谢你 科尔曼
I'm, like, so sorry that I was, like, getting jealous
我对吃耶儿的醋还有因此发疯的事情
and acting all crazy about Yael, I'm so sorry.
感到万分抱歉 对不起
But you were just... Don't, don't.
但你真是... 别 别
You were totally right.
你说的完全正确
You're, like, truly the only person
你果真是那唯一一个
that, like, actually cares about me.
真正关心我的人
I just want you to be happy and healthy and whole.
我只是想让你开心而且身心健康
Mm-hmm.
嗯嗯
You're gonna get better.
你会变好的
Mm. You will.
嗯 你会的
And then we are gonna burn this place down.
然后我们就要把这个地方毁了
Yes, we are.
是的 我们会的
And then we're gonna have the life that we both deserve.
然后我们就会过上我们本应过上的生活
Rachel, we need you on set!
蕾秋 我们这里需要你!
You know what?
你知道吗?
Um, just give me, like, a few minutes
嗯 给我 就几分钟
before I head down there.
在我下去之前
Yeah, yeah, yeah. I'm so sorry.
对 对 对 我很抱歉
You're good.
你没事
Yeah. Thanks.
好的 谢谢
Oh, my God.
哦 天呐
What are you doing?
你在做什么?
Getting out of here!
离开这里!
Yael...hey!
耶儿... 嘿!
They are not gonna let you leave here
他们在最终集之前
till after the finale, so we ne--
是不会让你离开这里的 所以我们需...
Let 'em sue me! I don't care!
让他们告我吧! 我不在乎!
These people are insane! I'm not staying here!
这些人都疯了! 我不要待在这里!
Okay, no, no. Just take a breath, take a breath,
好的 不 不 先深呼吸 深呼吸
'cause I have everything we need to take them down, I do.
因为我有可以打倒他们的全部资料 是的
The stuff you gave me from Jeremy,
那些你给我的杰瑞米的东西
I have Rachel back on board right now.
蕾秋现在站在我们这边
We are this close right now.
我们现在很接近了
We're gonna make them pay for everything.
我们会让他们为所有事付出代价的
I am not safe here.
我在这里不安全
Did you see what they did to me?
你看到他们对我做了什么吗?
Did you see what Rachel did?
你看到蕾秋做了什么吗?
Yeah. I'm sorry. She poisoned me, Coleman!
是的 对不起 她给我下毒了 科尔曼
There are cameras everywhere!
这里到处都是摄像机!
I just wanted to congratulate you
我只是想祝贺你
on making the final two and give you this.
成为前两名 然后给你这个
Oh, my goodness.
我的天
Ooh.
哦
That is one lucky piece of jewelry.
这条珠宝真幸运
Mmm.
嗯
No, these -- These women are damaged,
不 这些... 这些女人是有问题的
crazy, lonely people.
疯狂的 孤单的人
They have to hurt other people
她们必须伤害其他人
and manipulate them to make themselves feel better.
并且操纵他们 才能让自己感觉好一些
No one will ever look at me the same way again.
没人会再像以前那样看待我了
Oh, my gosh, no.
哦 上帝啊 不
No, no, that's not true because you're beautiful,
不 不 那不是真的 因为你很美
and you're smart, and you're a good person.
你很聪明 你是个好人
And you're sexy as hell.
而且你非常的性感火♥辣♥
We're gonna get them back.
我们会把他们找回来的
Yeah.
是的
Oh, yeah.
哦 是的
All ri-- Yes, yes.
好... 是 是
I am here. I am listening.
我在这里 我在听
No, it's a -- It's a great time.
不 这是... 这是一段开心的时光
It's a perfect time.
完美的时光
I-I -- Yes.
我... 我... 对
Yes, Doctor. I understand.
是的 医生 我明白
Yeah. I'm fine. Uh-huh.
是的 我很好 嗯哼
Thank you.
谢谢你
Quinn, what is it?
奎恩 怎么了?
I never even wanted to have kids anyways.
反正我也从没想要过孩子
Look, whatever this thing is, we can manage it.
听着 不管发生了什么 我们一起处理
I have resources. There must be some--
我有办法 一定有什么...
There's something you can buy to fix it?
你可以买♥♥到治好它的东西?
There isn't. It's over.
没有那种东西 都结束了
Quinn...
奎恩...
No, just go.
别 走吧
Okay, look, why don't we, uh --
好的 听着 要不我们...
Why don't we talk about this tomorrow?
要不我们明天再谈吧?
That's not necessary.
不用了
Are you serious?
你是认真的吗?
You don't even want to try to figure this thing out?
你不想试着去解决这件事吗?
There is nothing to figure out, dumbass.
没什么需要解决的 傻瓜
You want kids, and I can't have them.
你想要小孩 但是我没法怀孕
So get the hell out of my life.
所以离开我的生活吧
I really don't know who you are right now.
我现在真的不了解你是什么人了
Well, I know who you are
但是我知道你是什么人...
a guy who gets everything he wants.
一个想要什么就有什么的人
And I won't be anybody's disappointment.
而我不会让任何人感到遗憾
Quinn, please. Quinn! I have work to do.
奎恩 求你了 奎恩 我有工作要做
Are you really gonna let me walk away?
你真的要让我离开吗?
Yes.
是的
剧集 | 镜花水月(2015) | 导航列表