剧集 | 镜花水月(2015) | 导航列表
I want you now, and you want me.
我现在就想要你 你也想要我
You're -- I cannot do this here right now.
你真是 -我现在不能在这儿 这样
Okay, meet me in my office in five minutes.
好吧 五分钟之后到我的办公室见我
Five minutes?
五分钟?
Yeah, in five minutes.
是的 五分钟
Completely eccentric. I love it. I love it.
够新奇 我喜欢 我喜欢
I mean, this will work beautifully.
我是说 这个会很出彩的
That's everything we want to do, and we're Ta--
所有的事情我们都想做 而且我们--
Hey, Rachel. Hi. I'm sorry.
嗨 蕾秋 嗨 很抱歉打扰了
I didn't know you guys were having a meeting.
我不知道你们在这开会
No, uh, I just wanted to hear some
没事 我只是想听听
of Coleman's ideas for new projects.
科尔曼对新项目的一些想法
His ideas? Well, that's so exciting.
他的想法? 哇 真让人兴奋
But he couldn't stop talking about his producing partner.
但是他总是在谈他的制片人搭档
Hmm. It appears you are a valuable asset.
看起来你是个宝贵的资产
Must be why no one wants to let you go.
估计也是大家都抓着你不肯放手的原因
Thank you. That's very nice of you. Thanks.
谢谢 你真好 非常感谢
Um, look, we'll continue this later, shall we?
我们改天再谈 怎么样?
John, thank you so much. Yes, pleasure, pleasure.
约翰 非常感谢 我的荣幸
That was fantastic.
简直令人惊艳
Oh, my God. I'm so sorry about that.
天哪 我很抱歉
I was gonna tell you.
我本来想告诉你的
I Quinn was Quinn?
我...奎恩... 奎恩?
She --
她...
She -- what, she was...
她 -怎么了 她…
Yeah, of course. ...trying to cut me out.
好吧 她想解雇我
I wasn't gonna say anything until I convinced him
我不会说一个字 直到我说服他
to meet with both of us just...
来见我们两个人
It's okay. You know, what? It's totally fine.
没事 真的没关系
You could have just pitched him on your own. It's big deal.
你可以不用管我 自己跟他说项目的事 这是大事
No, no! It's fine.
不 不! 没事的
I couldn't. I couldn't.
我不能
This -- everything we want to do together,
所有的事我们要一起做
all the TV that we want to make --
所有要制♥作♥的电视节目
that's -- we're a team.
我们是一个团队
Okay. All right.
好的
Can you just hold on one second?
稍等一下?
Just give me a second.
就给我一秒钟
What?
什么?
Don't tell me you have to leave right now.
不要告诉我你要走了
No, I don't. Don't you do that.
我不会的 不要走
It's totally fine.
没事
Rachel Goldberg.
蕾秋·格尔德伯
Really? That's what you wanted me to see?
真的么 这就是你想让我看到的?
Wow, wow, wow. I'm sorry. - Do you want to get out, please?
我很抱歉 你能赶紧出去吗?
Unbelievable.
难以置信
What did he mean this is
他说"这就是你想让他看到的"
what you wanted him to see? - I don't know.
什么意思? 我不知道
He must have just misunderstood
他一定是误会了
something that I'd said. He misunderstood?
我说的话 他误会了?
Look, if there's something going on here, Rachel, please.
听着 这其中要是有什么事儿的话 蕾秋 拜托...
Nothing.
什么事儿都没有
I mean, he's -- - I promise you that he's gone,
我的意思是 他... 我向你保证他已经是离开了
and that there -- there is nothing going on.
而且 我们俩... 我们俩之间真的没有什么了
He's just out of our lives for good.
他已经永远从我的生活中消失了
Everyone has baggage.
每个人都有自己的过去
Okay, I get that. I have crazy exes, too.
这点我明白 我也有一些很糟心的前任
They don't call me at 3:00 A.M.
但他们不会凌晨3点给我打电♥话♥
let alone show up at my work at 3:00 A.M.
更不用说凌晨3点出现在我工作的地方
Most of us, we grow up, and we deal with it.
大多数人 面对这样的事情都会去处理应对 因为我们是成年人
Do you think this is cute -- the exes popping up, the drama?
难道你认为前任随便地出现... 这种闹剧 很好玩 是吗?
I don't.
我不这样认为
I have been so honest with you... - Mm-hmm.
我对你一直都很坦诚... 嗯
...about everything, about everything I see for our future.
一切 我们未来的一切
So just deal with this, please?
所以 你把这件事处理清楚 好吗?
I will.
我会的
Can someone move those over here,
能不能有人把这个移到这儿来
please? Graham: I can barley swim.
拜托? 我根本不会游泳好嘛
I'm not getting on this. Yes. Yes, you are getting on the boat.
我才不要上这艘船呢 不 不 你一定要上去
No, I'm not getting on the boat.
不 我才不要上去
Well, are you gonna give me a life jacket?
好吧 你会给我个救生衣吗?
He is not getting on the boat.
他是不会上这艘船的
You don't need a life jacket. This thing life jacket?
你不需要穿救生衣 就这个...? 还要救生衣?
Just let me handle this. You guys, this isn't a gondola.
就让我来处理这个就好 嘿 大家 这不是个小船
This is a row boat. Wait.
这是个划艇诶 停
Look, I spent $50 on this boat on Craigslist,
听好咯 我花了50刀从赶集网上买♥♥下了这个
and it's gonna be a gondola by tonight.
它今天晚上就是艘小船
Madison! Look, I don't want to be going on on the boat.
麦迪森 听着 我是不会上这艘船的
Madison, Madison, look at how unsafe this is. It's so safe.
麦迪逊 麦迪森 你看看这艘船多不安全 它明明很安全
You're not gonna fire me. What are you doing here?
你开除我啊 你来这儿干嘛?
Great to see you, too, Rach. Darius called.
小秋 很高兴见到你 达瑞斯打电♥话♥给我
He's not exactly happy with the way things are going here.
他不是很高兴这儿发生的一些事
I can't say I blame him.
我不怪他
You laughing at me?
你是在笑我么?
It's fun, isn't it? Yeah, it is.
这很有趣 你不觉得吗? 是很有趣
You look so handsome with that on.
你戴上这个好帅啊
And you look beautiful.
你也很美
Mm, are you kidding?
你是在跟我开玩笑吗?
You know? Wait.
你知道么? 等等
I have three brothers. You're kidding.
我有三个兄弟 真的假的?
No, well, two and then Romeo.
真的 罗密欧和另外两个
Hmm. How did I not know this?
嗯 我为什么之前不知道这件事?
Because we haven't gotten
因为我们两个一直没有机会深入交流
the chance to talk, and that's not on you.
这不怪你
That's on me.
全怪我
'Cause I know I've been made into this
因为我知道 我一开始就成了
one-note character -- girl with the dead fiancé.
一个路人 一个未婚夫死了的姑娘
And I know that you might think that I'm not ready
而且 我觉得你可能认为我还没有放下他
to move on or that I'm not open, but I am.
或者说 我没有向你完全敞开心扉 但是我确实放下了
And I want to prove that to you.
而我就要来向你证明
Well done. I'm impressed.
很好 这让我印象深刻
They give me $150, and this is what I do.
他们才给了我150刀 而这就是我能做出来的效果
Hey, Rachel?
嗨 蕾秋
I thought you were gone.
我以为你走了呢
I was on my way back to the hotel,
我当时确实已经回酒店了
but I realized I had to look you in the face
但是我觉得我还是要当面问问你
and ask you why are you still here with Quinn in this place.
为什么你还在这个地方 还跟奎恩混在一起
You don't get to judge me just because you're jealous.
你不要因为你的妒忌就来对我说三道四
Jealous? Yes.
妒忌? 对
Jealous that you're desperately banging your boss
妒忌你为了让你上司扶持你
in the hopes he takes you up the ladder
进一步深陷于"天长地久"这个无底深坑
in the the gaping hell hole that is "Everlasting"?
而跟他上♥床♥吗?
Okay, he's so much more than my boss.
我告诉你 他不仅仅是我的上司
He invited me to his cousin's wedding...
他还邀请我去参加他表亲的婚礼
on Martha's Vineyard.
在马沙文雅岛
Do you hear yourself?
你知道你自己在说什么吗?
Wake up.
醒醒吧
This place is a vortex of evil and dysfunction
这地儿就像一个邪恶的漩涡
turning everything it touches to shit.
把它所接触过的东西都变得狗屁不是
How do you not see that? It's ruining your life.
你怎么还没有意识到呢? 它正在摧毁你的生活
And, what, you're some, like, moral authority now?
所以 你现在是怎样? 成了道德模范了 是吗?
You, like, kiss a few AIDS babies for some photo op,
你不过是为了拍摄作秀亲了亲几个患艾滋病的孩子
and you think that you're doing God's work?
你还以为你这样就做了上帝的事情吗?
I'm actually helping people.
而我才是真的在帮助人们 好嘛
Really? Yes.
是嘛? 当然
Tell me, who do -- who do you think
来来 告诉我 你认为
you're actually helping here?
你在这儿到底是在帮助谁?
Um, the 16 million people who watch
每周看我电视节目的
my television show every week.
1600万观众
Okay, I have single-handedly broken down
我自己一个人破除了
剧集 | 镜花水月(2015) | 导航列表