剧集 | 镜花水月(2015) | 导航列表
It's okay.
好了
Yes! That is a fairy tale.
刚才就是个童话故事
Where the hell is Rachel?!
蕾秋哪里去了?!
Okay?
好吗?
Hey. You all right?
你没事吧?
I'm fine, man.
没事
No. I'll take his.
给我吧
This is Dr. Wagerstein's healing nook.
这是威戈斯坦医生的治疗角
You guys don't have pictures or anything?
你们没有照片之类的吗?
How am I supposed to remember these girls' names?
不然我怎么记得住那些姑娘的名字啊?
What's this? Here. Cheat sheet.
那是什么? 小抄
A cheat sheet.
小抄
You just get to pick the one you want to pick.
你选你想选的那个就行
Long as you pick the titty girl.
只要你选那个露胸女
Oh, you mean the racist?
你是说那个种族主义者?
No. I mean, the Blondie.
不 我是说那个金发妞
You know, the one who put herself out there
就是那个冲到镜头前
to make things right.
纠正错误的那个
Oh, America digs that kind of thing --
美国人♥民♥就吃这一套
you know, second chances and redemption.
什么第二次机会 什么救赎的
White girls. White girls.
白人姑娘 白人姑娘
Tiffany. She's pretty awesome.
蒂芙妮 她挺不错的
I don't know. Maybe not so awesome.
不知道 或许也不那么棒
Huh, Romeo?
对吧 罗密欧?
What? What's going on?
咋了?
Are you sure that you're okay?
你真的没事吗?
I mean, if you need to, I can call you a doctor or...
如果你需要的话 我可以帮你找医生 或者...
I'm fine.
我没事
Really? Madison, you read my file, right?
真的吗? 麦迪逊 你看过我的资料 对吧?
You know I swam for Sarah Lawrence all four years?
你知道我大学四年都代表沙拉劳伦斯学院 参加游泳比赛
I anchored the 200 meter relay.
我可是200米接力的末棒
So...what.. You -- You just --
所以 你刚才是...
I slipped. Oops.
我滑到了 啊呀
Got Darius to notice me.
引起了达利斯的注意
Your bosses seemed to love it.
你的老板们好像挺满意
Guess it was a win for both of us.
我看是双赢吧
Thank you, but --
谢谢 但是
Listen, I know what it's like to want to impress a boss
我知道 在激烈的竞争中
in a highly competitive environment.
想要取悦老板是种怎样的体验
I can help you do that.
我能帮到你
Just...help me.
只要你也帮我
Get me some alone time --maybe a one-on-one date?
帮我争取到独处的机会 比如一对一的约会?
Okay, people, let's cut these bitches.
好了 进入淘汰环节
Are you okay with me calling all the shots,
我来控场 你不介意吧
or would you like to do that, too?
还是说这你也要自己来?
I think we both know that you're --
我想我们都清楚
you're better at that than I am.
干起这个来 你比我在行
Three, two, one. Rolling.
3 2 1 开拍
Ladies, 26 of you came here tonight with an open heart...
今晚26位女士 带着真心来到这里...
Hey, editors, make sure you just cut this all up. ...and high hopes for a journey of a lifetime.
剪辑师们 这些都给我剪剪好 满怀期望地参加这个一生一次的旅程
Make it far more interesting than it really is. That journey ends here tonight.
成品要比这有趣几百倍 然而这段旅程 今夜 就将结束
You'll share a brief moment with him
你将有机会与他独处片刻
Why don't you go and be useful?
还不去做你该做的?
If you don't hear your name called, it's time to say goodbye. Darius?
如果你的名字没有被叫到 就请退场 达利斯?
This has truly been an incredible night for me.
今晚对我来说真的无与伦比
I feel like the luckiest man in the world.
我觉得自己是世界上最幸运的男人了
With that said...
话虽如此
Camera B, are you asleep? Yael.
B机位 睡着啦? 耶儿
Hayley. Jameson.
海莉 詹姆森
Dominique. Brandi. Now it's getting real.
多米尼克 布兰迪 好戏开始了
London. She's not wearing her scarf.
伦敦 她没戴那条围巾
Chantal.
香黛尔
Beth Ann.
贝丝·安
Oh, yes!
就是这样!
Crazy white trash will live to see another day!
白皮疯婆晋级咯!
Praise the Lord! Yes!
感谢上帝
Come on. Let's go. Walk a little faster.
走快点
Give me a wifey, because this looks like
好老婆人选晋级几个呀
a freakin' Benetton ad, all right?
现在看着像大和谐的贝纳通广♥告♥
And I am not pinning all my hopes on Hot Rachel.
我才不会全赌在火♥辣♥版蕾秋的身上
It's, uh... It's weird that he's not picking Tiffany.
好奇怪 他怎么没选蒂芙妮
Ruby.
露比
All right. Ruby.
干得好 露比
So, just might get my catfight after all.
所以我的撕逼战还是有可能的
"I can't breathe." I need that shirt.
"我无法呼吸" 我需要那件衬衫
Beth Ann? Really?
贝丝·安? 逗我呢?
They made me keep her.
他们逼我的
They make you keep me, too?
我也是他们逼你的?
No.
不
But how am I gonna go in the locker room
不过要是我淘汰了穿着这么件衣服的女孩
and face my teammates if I cut a girl wearing that?
我还怎么进更衣室面对我的队友?
Well, I got a lot more where these came from.
我经历过很多次了
You might actually learn a thing or two.
你或许还能学到一二
I look forward to it.
翘首以待
All right, I got enough black girls.
好啦 黑妞够多了
Give me some white girls.
来点白妞
Holly. Phaedra.
霍莉 菲德拉
Courtney. Zoe.
科特妮 佐伊
Darius, we are down to our final bracelet.
达利斯 还剩最后一条手链
Last bracelet.
最后一条咯
My final bracelet for this evening goes to...
今晚最后的手链属于...
Tiffany.
蒂芙妮
Ha ha. Tiffany. Yes!
哈哈 蒂芙妮 棒!
At least we got a wifey.
至少我们终有人♥妻♥
I knew it.
我就知道
You know, I don't get picked last for anything.
我可从来都不是最后才被选中的
I'm just glad you're here.
有你在此我便心安
Ladies...
女士们...
your journey ends here
你们出局了
Good night. And that's a cut!
晚安 卡
Put those girls in coats.
让她们穿上外套
Show's over, everybody. Ladies,before you leave, I'm having a party in my place.
这集拍完啦 女士们 你们离开之前 来我的派对狂欢吧
Can you shut down that party,
你能不能砍掉那派对
and can you lock Graham in his room, please?
然后把格拉姆锁在他房♥间里?
This could be a good season after all, everybody.
这季搞不好还会大红大紫
What are you doing here? Something wrong?
你在这里干啥? 哪里出问题了?
Why aren't you guys shooting? Is there a problem?
你们为啥不拍了? 有什么问题吗?
There doesn't have to be.
也可以没有问题
I'm really sorry to bother you with this.
很抱歉打扰了
I didn't know where else to turn.
但我真不知道还能向谁求助
Now, I mean, I know that I'm breaking rank
我知道我现在越级了
and that this is awkward at best,
现在这样很尴尬
but my two bosses are at each other's throats.
但我的两个上司意见相左
Who? Chet? Yeah. And Quinn.
谁? 切特? 对 还有奎恩
I mean, you know their history, right, Gary?
你知道他们俩历史 对吧 盖里?
Okay. So, it's gotten crazy ugly between the two of them.
所以他们俩现在互相都撕得不可开交
I mean, look, I owe them my career.
听着 是的 我的事业多亏了他们
I love them. I do, but I love this show even more,
我爱他们 天地良心 但我更爱这档节目
and I really want it to continue,
我是真想继续下去
and at this point, I'm just not sure it will.
但在这个节骨眼上 我却不是很确信
Sorry.
对不起
They're making two different versions of the show,
他们把节目做了两个不同的版本
and they're leaving it up to you to pick which one you prefer.
然后想让你来决定你更喜欢的
What?
啥?
And, look, I know that you just gave Quinn this huge overall deal
我也知道你刚刚将大权下放给奎恩
and Chet's always been a big-picture kind of guy.
切特也一直是那种胸怀宏伟蓝图之人
But, Gary, I'm really the one that has been
但是盖里 这一切都是我实打实做的
boots-on-the-ground, delivering story after story
是我每年为你输出一个又一个故事
for you every year, and, I mean, this year,
我是指 今年
because of me, we're actually gonna be making history.
有了我 我们才能真正创造历史
剧集 | 镜花水月(2015) | 导航列表