剧集 | 镜花水月(2015) | 导航列表
You know, I just don't think that we can leave it
我只是认为我们不能
up to Chet and Quinn to mess this up for us.
将这一切交给切特和奎恩作死作掉
I should give them a call.
我该给他们打个电♥话♥
You should give them a call.
你也该给他们打个电♥话♥
I already told Quinn to call you and reach out to you,
我已经告诉奎恩让她打给你
but she said there was no point, because, you know, you and Chet,
因为她说根本不会游泳 因为 你和切特
you guys are, you know, tight. You're bros.
你们俩 你懂 关系亲密 好基友
Uh, isn't Quinn your mentor?
奎恩不是你导师么?
Yeah. She was. She was.
对 她曾是 曾经是
I mean, Gary,I'm running the show this year,
盖里 今年是我在运作节目
but with them fighting, I just...
但他们俩互撕 我只是...
I can't produce it with them on set.
他们在片场我无法安心制♥作♥
You just need to send them home, give them some time to cool off.
你得送他们回家休息休息 让他们冷静冷静
They have trained me so well. You are in such good hands.
我是他们一把手带出来的 交给我你放一百个心
Trust me.I have got your back, Gary.
相信我 由我顶着呢 盖里
I can do this. I'm ready.
我可以的 我已经准备就绪
No, no, man. It's too much talking.
不不 话太多
It's like a Merchant Ivory movie.
跟莫谦特-艾佛利的电影有的一拼
Cut to the titty shot, already.
切到有咪♥咪♥的镜头
We don't have the titty shot.
我们没有拍咪♥咪♥的镜头
Well, Google it! I don't know what to tell you.
那还不快谷歌♥去! 你简直让我无话可说
Just double cut it. Blow it up.
同镜反复 上拉
Slow it down. Okay.
慢一点 好
I need you to make it look like
我要你把这部分做得
there was a real moment here, okay?
像情愫暗生 成?
Ha ha! Thank you.
哈哈! 谢谢
That is how you look at a woman.
就是要用这样的眼神儿看女人嘛
It's like a damn instruction manual over here.
简直是教科书般标准
And let her rip. Let's see it. The apocalypse.
开始吧 看看怎么样 有什么高见
What in the hell are you guys doing?
你们他妈到底在做什么?
Gary No. IIII'm sorry, Chet.
盖里 不 我我我我很抱歉 切特
This train is off the rails.
这节目已经脱轨了
No. He's off the rails.
不 他才是脱轨的那个
Really, Quinn? Well, then, why didn't you pick up the phone?
搞毛啊 奎恩? 那刚刚你为啥不接电♥话♥?
Because that's what an executive producer would do.
因为那才是一个执行制片人会做的
All right? You've got women in bikinis on the North Pole up there!
好嘛? 这冷的一逼 你们却让女人穿着比基尼!
That was his idea!
那是他的主意!
Listen to me. Listen to me!
听我说 听我说!
From what I hear, you've let your personal problems
就我所知 你们让你们的私人纠葛
get in the way of the job.
成为你们工作的阻碍
Now, we need this show,
现在 我们需要这档节目
and until you can get your eye back on the ball,
直到你们可以专心工作前
I'm putting someone else in charge.
我会让人重新掌权
Uh, excuse me?
几个意思?
Yeah. Someone who knows how to tell a story.
对 一个知道如何讲故事
Someone who can give the American public
并且能给美国公众
what they expect every season from this show we all love.
我们深爱的这秀中他们每季所期待的内容的人
Oh, really. And who might that be?
真的 那他是谁?
Coleman Wasserman, come in here, please.
科尔曼·瓦瑟曼 请进
Come here, buddy. Hey, Gary.
过来吧 伙计 嘿 盖里
Now, if you don't know who this guy is,
如果你们现在还不知道这人是谁
you should, because we have been looking for a chance
那赶紧认识认识 因为我们近几年来一直找机会
to do something with this guy for ages.
想和他合作
Everything he does on "Blink" blows up
他所制♥作♥的”眨眼之间”的一切
10 million viewers in the first week alone.
第一周就俘获1千万观众的心
Gary, come on. No, no, no, no.
盖里 得了吧 不不不不
Blink is gonna become a network because of this guy.
幸亏有他 眨眼之间现在就要变成一项产业了
Oh, come on, Gary. This is totally unnecessary.
得了吧 盖里 这一切都是虚的
Do you have any idea how much money
你们知道这几年来
I've made for you over the years, huh?!
我给你挣了多少钱吗 啊?
No, no. What you've made, Chet, is a well-oiled machine
不不 你所做的 切特 只是一个运转良好的机器
that needs someone strong at the helm.
还需要一个强有力的人来掌舵
Look, either you get on board,buddy, or you go home,
所以 你要么上船 要么回家
because he is the one in charge now.
因为现在是他在掌控大局
All right? I leave it with you.
好嘛? 你们自己定
Hi, guys.
嘿 伙计们
Look, I'm excited to get to work here.
能在此工作我很激动
Hey. Hey. Uh, Chet.
嘿嘿 切特
One second.
等下
Look, I see what you're both going for.
我知道你们都想要啥
There's merit in both versions.
每个版本各有所长
For now, I think I want to lean into what Chet's doing.
目前来看 我更倾向于切特的版本
Thanks, man.
谢啦 伙计
"EverBlasting."
“天崩地裂”
Whatever that is. Can't wait.
不管那是什么鬼 等不急了
We'll talk.
我们再详谈
All right.
好
So nice to meet you.
很高兴认识你
Madison. Madison.
麦迪逊 麦迪逊
I actually know who you are.
事实上我倒知道你是谁
I saw that displaced Cambodian sex worker series you did.
我看了你做的那个流离失所柬埔寨性工作者的系列
It was very good. You just Googled that.
很不错 你刚谷歌♥的
No. I didn't.
才没有
Believe it or not,I am interested in a lot more
不管你信不信 除了”天长地久”我还对
than just "Everlasting."
很多事情感兴趣
Oh, I belive it.
我信了
I know who you are, too.
我也知道你是谁
Gary said you and Quinn make a great team.
盖里说你和奎恩是对好搭档
Well, you know, we've been working together
我们是曾一起工作过很长时间
for a long time, so...yeah.
所以...对
I'm guessing she doesn't know
我猜啊她不知道
that you're the one who complained to the network
是你向电视台抱怨分工
and brought me here.
结果把我招来的吧
I got to say that's a baller move.
我得说那可真是个有种的举动啊
Sounds like something I would've done.
听起来像是我会做的
But didn't exactly work out
但还是没能
the way you wanted it to,though, did it?
随你的意 是嘛?
Cause instead you got me.
因为我来啦
This is gonna be fun.
这会很有趣的
See ya.
回见哈
剧集 | 镜花水月(2015) | 导航列表