剧集 | 镜花水月(2015) | 导航列表
Let the freak show begin.
畸形秀开演吧
Oh, my God. And who do we have here?
我的天哪 这些人是?
This is my mama.
这是我妈
How you doing? Oh, just tickled to meet you.
你好吗? 见到你简直乐开花了
Sweet as pie. This is my brother, Carl.
她是个甜心 这是我弟弟 卡尔
One hell of a ballplayer.
牛逼的橄榄球运动员
And this is my daddy.
这是我爸
Kind of looks like our freak show
看起来我们的畸形秀
is turning into a love fest.
要变成爱情盛宴了
I mean, that bikini didn't come out of nowhere.
我想说 那个比基尼不是无端出现的
Where's the drunk uncle? Where's the KKK?
那个酒鬼叔叔呢 那个3K党呢
I cannot believe I'm meeting Darius Beck.
我真不敢相信我见到了达利斯·贝克
We're pleased at all get out to have you in our home.
我们非常高兴能请你来我们家
Oh, my God.
哦 我日
The pleasure's all mine. Carl.
我的荣幸 卡尔
You know...Beth Ann,
你知道吗 贝丝·安
she just says the nicest things about you.
一直对你各种夸
Okay, Daddy. She's sweet.
好啦爸爸 嘴真甜
You know, we got something out back here for you
我们在后面准备了点东西
to show you a real Alabama welcome.
让你体验下真正的阿♥拉♥巴马式欢迎
What do you mean Rachel took her? She's my girl.
什么叫蕾秋负责她了? 她是归我管的
Please. She's ... a solid-gold ratings racist.
拜托 她是个24K金的种族歧视者
Of course Rachel took her.
蕾秋当然要负责她
But I still get the credit, right?
但是结果都算我的对吧?
I mean, Beth Ann's picture's under my name on the board.
贝丝·安的照片在这板子上可是贴在我名下的
At this point, you'll be lucky if you still got a job.
到这份上了 你还能留在这儿工作已经是幸运的了
You don't know what you're talking about. Quinn loves me.
你不知道你在说什么 奎恩喜欢我
Okay, "A," - Quinn doesn't love anybody,
好吧 第一 奎恩谁都不喜欢
especially not you, and, "B," Quinn's not in charge.
尤其是你 第二 现在已经不是奎恩掌权了
Rachel's down in Alabama
蕾秋已经在阿♥拉♥巴马了
creating some sort of cracker-town shit show
正在白人垃圾镇 上演着什么闹剧
while we sit up here twiddling our f'ing thumbs.
而我们却坐这里 闲到蛋疼
So...we should...
所以 我们应该...
Blow something up.
搞点爆♥炸♥性新闻
Keep our girls in the mix
让女孩们活跃起来
and get the attention back on us. You feel me?
让我们成为焦点 懂吗?
Yes. Absolutely.
嗯 绝对地
Okay. Put your thinking cap on, Pigtails.
好的 开始计划了 小发辩
We got some work to do.
我们有事做了
Why don't you grab a cup of coffee
为什么不去食品区
from craft service and take a look around the set?
拿杯咖啡 再看看这些布置?
I'll just be a minute. All right.
我去去就回 好的
Call me when you're ready. Okay.
你准备好就叫我 好的
Took him to your dad's funeral, huh?
带他去你父亲的葬礼哈?
You hardly even know him.
你几乎不了解他
Is that why you called -- to ruin my date?
你叫我来就是要破坏我的约会?
Wasn't a date. It was a funeral.
不是约会 是个葬礼好嘛
Yeah. Weirdest first date ever.
是的 第一次不可思议的约会
I think I'm in love, Chet.
我想我爱上他了 切特
Okay, enough, all right?
好了 够了 行吗?
Something did happen. The kid's in trouble.
发生了点事 那孩子有麻烦了
Is this your first time?
这是你第一次?
Look at that.
看看
You're a good shot, Darius.
你是个很棒的射击者 达瑞斯
I do what I can when I can do it, yo.
我尽力而为了 哟
I think you shoot almost as good as you throw.
我认为你射击好得跟扔球一样
You hungry?
饿了吗?
I've got some food coming. My wife's a fantastic cook.
我准备了一点食物 我的妻子厨艺精湛
Okay, okay. What we got over here?
好 好 都有些什么?
Come on. Sit yourself down.
过来 随便坐
Oh, my God. This isn't a TV show, this is a hootenanny.
噢 天啊 这不是一个TV秀了 成民间才艺展了
Okay, this is an infomercial for the post-racial South.
好吧 变成南方后种族主义的专题广♥告♥片了
Yeah. Sorry. I mean, we got to do something.
是啊 不好意思 我们得做点改变
What if we get Darius to Wait a second. Give me one second.
如果让达瑞斯去... 等会儿 给我一秒钟
I'll be right back. Give me one second.
我马上回来 给我一秒钟
Hello?
你好?
Chet just told me about Jeremy,
切特刚告诉我杰瑞米的事情
and when I see him, I'm gonna rip off his balls,
等我见到他 我要扯掉他的蛋
deep-fry them, and forced him to eat them.
生煎了 再让他自己吃掉
Are you seriously gonna pretend
你是认真地要假装
that you care about me now, Quinn?
现在关心我吗 奎恩?
I do care about you. Right.
我是真的关心你 好吧
Did you pack your meds?
你带药了吗?
Oh, yeah. God forbid I should have some of my own thoughts
哦 是的 上帝不允许我在没吃药的情况下
without pharmaceuticals pumping through my veins.
有点儿自己的想法
Rachel, you have been through
蕾秋 你正经在经历
a trauma, all right?
一个心理创伤 好吗?
You are in no condition to produce a show.
你不可能去制♥作♥一个节目
So, I'm gonna get on the next flight, and I'm --
所以 我将坐最近的飞机过来 我
Okay, thanks for caring. See you tomorrow.
好的 谢谢关心 明天见
Rachel. Hi.
蕾秋 你好
What -- What's up? What's going on?
怎么了 发生了什么?
I have a problem. What?
我遇到麻烦了 怎么了?
It's a -- It's a real big problem.
这是个... 是个大♥麻♥烦
I just found out I'm having a baby.
我刚发现我怀孕了
I was late, but I figured it was just
我月经迟了 但是我想这只是
because of all the excitement with the show.
因为参加节目太兴奋了
I don't know what to do.
我不知道该怎么办
I mean, this is the worst thing
我是说 这真是发生在我身上的
that could have possibly ever happened.
最糟糕的事情了
Oh, my God. Beth Ann.
噢 天啊 贝丝·安
Okay.
好吧
You just listen to me. This is gonna be okay.
你听我说 一切会没事的
We're gonna get through this together,
我们将共度难关
I promise you, okay?
我答应你 好吗?
I promise you.
我答应你
I don't want Darius to know about this.
我不想让达瑞斯知道这件事
If he knew that this baby came from my ex-boyfriend's DNA,
如果他知道这个孩子是前男友的
he would never even look at me again.
他再也不会瞧我一眼
Brock has been to prison -- and not just jail, prison.
布罗克曾经进监狱了 不是看守所 是监狱
That has got to affect a baby.
那会影响到孩子
Yeah, yeah. Where is this Brock guy?
是 是 他人现在在哪
He lives just two streets over.
他住在离这两个街区远
He's lived here my whole life.
我一出生他就已经住在这儿了
I'm so screwed, Rachel. I --
我完蛋了 瑞秋 我
You know what you could do?
你知道你可以做什么
You could quit the show.
你可以退出节目
No, I don't want to quit the show.
不 我不想退出
Good. Because...I'm, like, really starting to feel
好的 因为 我真的感受到了
a connection between you and Darius.
你和达瑞斯之间的感情
I have, too.
我也是
You can see it? Oh, my God. Yes.
你能看到对吧? 天啊 当然
It's like a total spark. Honestly. It is.
就像一个火花一样 亲爱的 是的
Yes, and I wouldn't have said that a few weeks ago,
当然 几周之前我不会说这样的话
but that is the power of this show.
但是现在这就是节目的力量所在
It is, but...
是的 但是... x7f
...you really think that Darius could ever accept
你真的认为 达瑞斯可以接受
another man's child? Oh, my God. Yes.
另一个男人的孩子吗? 噢 我的天 当然
I mean, you said it yourself.
我是说 你说过对你而言
He's, like, the greatest guy ever.
他是最棒的男人
He is a really nice guy.
他的确很棒
He'd be a good dad.
他会成为一个好爸爸的
You know, and, um... Beth Ann,
你知道的 并且... 贝丝·安
my father wasn't my biological father,
我爸爸不是亲生父亲
but he loved me and my mother so, so much.
但是他非常非常爱我和我妈妈
He did?
真的?
I mean, I was so loved, Beth Ann.
我是说 有人深深爱着我 贝丝·安
You were?
是吗?
Yeah. I'm just telling you
是的 我只是告诉你
that this does not have to be over for you.
这对你来说并不是结束
剧集 | 镜花水月(2015) | 导航列表