剧集 | 镜花水月(2015) | 导航列表
would've been before you went to the network,
你去电视台打小报告之前
but now will have to do.
但是现在也凑合了
I had a conversation with Gary.
我跟盖里谈过了
Go on.
继续
It's just that you gave me the showrunner job
只是你说好让我做制♥作♥人
and essentially took it away.
结果实质上还是自己在管
So you stabbed me in the back?
所以你就在背后捅我一刀?
No, I went to talk to gary,
不 我跟盖里谈了
Somebody who could be objective,
他很客观
somebody that could be reasonable and cool headed.
很理智而且头脑冷静
Stabbed me in the back.
还不是在背后捅我刀子
Okay, no, I just...
好吧 不 我只是...
No, I was just trying to do what's best for the show.
不 我是为了节目好
Now, that's bullshit.
你这么说就是扯淡了
It was a power grab.
这就是夺权
At least have the balls to own it.
起码有种点做了就敢承认
no, it wasn't.
不 不是的
I was just freaked out
我只是很害怕
because our show was going down.
我们的节目扑街了
Okay, well, your little freakout
好吧 你害怕的结果
is the reason why that pre-teen dirt bag
就是那个乳臭未干的蠢蛋现在
is driving around a sports car
开着印着我节目名字的
with the name of my show on it.
跑车招摇过市
They would've never sent him in
如果不是你搬弄是非
if you didn't tattletale to the principal.
他们不会把他搞进来
And now we're stuck with him.
现在这块狗皮膏药 刷都甩不掉
So, just go away, okay?
所以 你还是走吧 好吗?
You have a new boss.
你有了新的老板
Stop acting like you care about me.
不要假惺惺得关心我
I do care.
我真关心
You have a funny way of showing it.
你关心的方式真滑稽
You know, I plucked you from nothing,
我提拔一无是处的你
Made you a producer.
使你成为制片人
And now you think you can just do this all on your own.
现在 你认为你能凭你一己之力做到这些
Well, you can't.
呵呵 你不能
'cause the truth is, you need me behind you,
因为真♥相♥是 你需要我在你身后
Guiding you, pushing you,
指导你 推着你
Propping you up so you don't crack.
支持你 这样你就不会崩溃
But you'll always crack, Rachel.
但你总是崩溃 蕾秋
You're unstable and ungrateful,
你情绪不稳定 而且忘恩负义
And you cannot make this show without me.
没有我 你根本做不好这个节目
Rachel, your delivery's here.
蕾秋 你快递到了
Watch me.
等着瞧
I'll have you come right here.
跟我来吧
took you long enough.
等你好久了
OK, can you just freeze right there?
你可不可以站在那儿别动?
All right, there you go.
好了
You don't have much time, so...
你没有多少时间了 所以...
Yeah, thank you.
嗯 谢谢
Good to see you, doc.
很高兴见到你 医生
Good to see you, too, buddy.
也很高兴见到你 伙计
What the hell is she doing here?
她他妈在这儿做什么?
she knows. It's cool.
她知道了 没事
It's not cool.
有事
One word about his injury gets out to the press,
只要他的伤势被媒体曝光
And his career's over. Okay.
他的职业生涯就结束了 知道了
What the hell were you thinking, D?
你♥他♥妈♥到底是怎么想的 达?
How else was the doc gonna get in without her?
没有她 医生怎么进来?
Today on "Everlasting", it is powder-puff football.
今天"天长地久"迎来粉红女子橄榄球比赛
The ladies will hit the turf in their pinks versus blues,
美女们将分红蓝两队进行橄榄球比赛
And Darius is suiting up to play quarterback on both sides,
达利斯正在更衣 准备到两边打四分卫
But the stakes are high
奖励丰厚哦
Because the winning team
因为冠军球队
Gets that winning date with our prince.
将赢得和我们王子约会的机会
Cue the ladies.
拍美女们
go this way, ladies.
这边请 美女们
This is ridiculous. Right.
荒唐 是啊
I mean, where's our romantic helicopter ride around a volcano?
我们的环火山浪漫直升机飞行去哪儿啦?
And besides, we're kind of in our underwear again.
此外 我们好像又一次只穿了内衣一样
Works out fine when you look like me.
像本宝宝这样美 只穿内衣就没什么问题
Rachel, where the hell is darius?
蕾秋 达利斯他妈在哪儿?
I've got a field full of horny straight girls here
我这儿有一球场的眼睛都发绿光的狼女
And graham is the only dick in sight.
而且格拉姆是眼前的唯一男人
It is not a good situation.
这情况不妙啊
No one is having fun, Rachel. Where is he?
尴尬的很 蕾秋 他在哪儿?
Yeah, he'll be there as soon as he can.
好 他会尽快赶过去
It's bad.
糟糕
You put this off, and it's gotten worse.
再推迟的话 情况变得更糟
Well, can you just, like, give him
那你现在
Something for the pain for right now?
能不能给他点儿止痛的东西?
He needs the pain
当他做伤害自己的事情时
To tell him when he's done damage to himself.
他需要这个痛来提醒他
It's time, D. You need surgery.
是时候了 达 你要做手术
No, we talked about this.
不 我们已经谈过了
That surgery has an 18-month recovery time
那个手术有十八个月的恢复期
And no guarantee it'll actually work.
而且并不能保证真的管用
My career could be over, and you know it.
我的职业生涯可能会就此结束的 你是知道的
D, you don't get the surgery,
达 如果你不手术
And your career is definitely over.
你的职业生涯毫无疑问会结束的
You can't play like this, and we can't hide it anymore.
你不能这样子玩下去 我们不能再隐瞒了
Were you guys hiding this from me the whole time?
这事儿你们是不是一直都瞒着我?
Is that what just... I mean, you knew about it.
难道这是... 我是说 你一直知道这事儿
That's why you're here.
这就是你来这儿的原因
It has nothing to do with "Bitch, please," right?
和你叫记者”贱♥人♥"没关系 对吧?
Look, I could've played my way out of that nonsense
听着 要不是我受伤了
If I wasn't injured,
我可能已经化解掉了之前的丑闻
But as it is, I still need to clean up my image
但既然我受伤了 我仍然需要提升我的形象
And... and lock down that sportscasting deal.
还有 拿下那个运动比赛转播协议
That is right, yes.
就是的 是的
That is why you need to stay here.
这就是为什么你要呆在这儿
One wrong hit, hell, one wrong tango step,
一个不小心被撞倒 妈的 一个不小心跳错了步子
And that disc could fissure and paralyze him.
他的椎间盘都有可能开裂致他瘫痪
All right, doc, that's not gonna happen, okay?
好的 医生 那是不会发生的 好吧?
I'm not even playing, so that's not gonna happen.
我甚至都不打球了 所以这是不会发生的
There's no... You're not... you're not hearing me, D.
没有... 你没... 你没听清我说的 达
Easy, easy, easy.
放松 放松 放松
If it was my call, I'd duct tape you to a gurney
要是听我的 我现在就绑你上担架
And haul you out of here in an ambulance right now.
然后开着救护车带你离开这儿
See?
看见没?
This show has enough footage to make you look good.
这个节目已经有足够的素材让你看起来不错了
We spin it so you tweaked your back
我们暗中搞一下 设计成你为了救某个溺水的姑娘
Saving some girl from drowning,
不小心扭到了背
That you have to leave to do some physical therapy.
这样使你不得不离开 做一些物理治疗
He doesn't know what he's talking about, okay?
他简直在瞎说 好吗?
We don't even have close to enough footage.
我们离足够的素材差得远了
You have gone on a couple of dates
你只是约了几次会
And kissed, like, two girls.
亲了 多少 也才两个美女
Rachel, he's leaving. This show is not worth...
蕾秋 他要走了 这个节目不值得...
Do you know that there's a reporter on set?
你知道现场有个记者吗?
Do you?
你知道吗?
And if this reporter even thinks that there is a problem...
如果这个记者 哪怕是认为这儿有问题...
She's got a point. Stop.
她说得对 别傻了
Fine.
好
You've got the day, but we're out of here tonight.
今天听你的 但今晚我们就要离开这儿
No, that's stupid. I'm not doing it.
不 太蠢 我不干
I want Darius off the field...
我要达利斯在场外...
Mnhmnh... Doing a playbyplay with Tiffany.
呃... 和蒂芙尼做实况报道
Why? What is the point of casting a pro football player
为什么? 如果我们从不打算看他踢球
If we're never gonna actually watch him play football, rachel?
那让一个职业橄榄球运动员参加的意义是什么 蕾秋?
Tiffany is your wifey. You should be happy.
蒂芙尼是你的人♥妻♥ 你应该感到高兴
剧集 | 镜花水月(2015) | 导航列表