剧集 | 镜花水月(2015) | 导航列表
Hey, I am so sorry about pulling Rachel away the other evening.
我很抱歉将蕾秋从那晚拉走
I hope it didn't mess anything up.
希望没坏啥事
It's fine. You can't mess anything up.
没问题 你不会坏任何事
It's all good.
一切都很好
Anyway, let's just show the viewers you're not
不管怎样 还是别让观众觉得你是一个
some loser who got dumped and won't give up.
被甩还不愿放手的落魄公子吧
Oh, I can be very convincing when I need to be.
有需要时我可以很有说服力的
All right, let's, uh, go get you ready for the next segment.
好嘞 我们还是为下场做好准备吧
Nice to meet you.
很高兴认识你
That guy is shameless.
这人还真是不知羞耻
Mm, he's a possessive, entitled man-baby.
他占有欲极强 人送外号♥老男孩
That's who he's always been.
他一直就那德行
And yet you guys had a thing, huh?
但你们还是有过一腿 哼?
Hey, I told you, dude, it's, like,
我告诉过你 伙计 那早就
buried like six feet deep somewhere.
深埋六尺以下
'Cause, look, first, it was Jeremy, and now Adam?
因为 听着 先前是杰瑞米 现在又杀出亚当?
You might not have any feelings for your set flings,
你也许觉得这些片场情缘是随便玩玩
but they certainly seem to be harboring a few for you.
但他们看起来确实当回事了呢
Cromwell, I need to talk to you.
克伦威尔 我得和你谈谈
Do you want to jump in now? Okay, enough.
你想现在共浴么? 得 够了
I'm not even kidding. I'm not interested, okay?
我没在开玩笑 我也不敢兴趣 好嘛?
So stop with the double talk on camera.
所以别再在镜头前有所暗指
Stop trying to woo me.
别再向我发♥情♥
Or you could just admit that you miss me.
或者你就承认你想我想的不可自拔吧
Dude, get over yourself.
老兄 别自以为是了
Rachel, you know what we had.
蕾秋 你知道我们所曾拥有的
Yes, what we had was a mistake.
是啊 我们都犯了错误
Are you trying to tell me that what we had was nothing?
现在你想告诉我我们之间一无所有吗?
I never loved you, okay?
我从未爱过你 好嘛?
Never.
从来没有
You never loved loved me?
你从未爱过我?
I never loved you.
我从未爱过你
I'm really happy.
我现在活得很好
So leave me alone.
所以离我远点
Quinn, are -- come on, Quinn.
奎恩 -- 尼玛呀 奎恩
God.
天哪噜
I'll give you a minute. Why?
给你一分钟 为啥
You afraid of my undies?
你在怕我的内内?
Zip it up.
帮我拉上
So I guess I have you to thank
所以我猜我得谢谢你
for Booth reaching out to me, huh?
让布斯来找我 哼?
Oh, no, it was all his doing.
不 那是他做的
Turns out the network
结果发现电视网
really loves their little boy wonder.
真的是很喜欢他们搞青年才俊的把戏
No, I'm saying you told him to cut Rachel out.
不 我是说你让他把蕾秋分出去
Yeah, I did.
对 是我♥干♥的
I did that for Booth's sake, and yours, actually.
我是为布斯着想 事实上也是为了你
Wow, that was so thoughtful of you,
哇 您还真是体贴周全呢
but actually it turns out Rachel's great at her job.
但蕾秋有胜任的能力
Yeah, I know. Oh, see, I know you know.
我知道 我知道你知道
That's why you're keeping her captive and insecure,
那也是你为什么将她困住让她觉得不安全
so she won't go anywhere else.
所以她不会去其他地方
Uh, the thing that makes her tick
这件事敲响她的警钟
also makes bombs explode
同时也会以惊人的频率
with startling frequency around her.
在她周围引爆♥炸♥弹
I mean, tattling to the network, screwing last year's suitor,
到电视网去滥告状 睡了去年的追求者
this whole ugly mess with Jeremy...
这次和杰瑞米的事件...
That was not her fault, actually! Absolutely not.
那根本不是她的错! 绝对不是
But she's not really capable of managing things
但她确实没法像我们其他人一样
on a day-to-day basis like the rest of us.
处理好日常琐事
I keep her in line here, you know?
在这我能让她不出幺蛾子 知道么?
I mean, do you really want to be on a full-time bomb squad, hmm?
我说啊 你真想成天当个拆弹小组吗 哼?
Rachel's fine, Quinn.
奎恩 蕾秋很好
Turns out her big problem is working
她最大的问题
for a controlling, manipulative, bitch.
是为一个有操控欲的婊♥子♥工作
Hmm. At least I'm effective.
至少我有成果
You're such a dick.
你个混账
Ladies, I will help each of you pick a date
女士们 我会帮你们每一个人安排和达利斯
to pitch to Darius -- one that reflects who you are.
约会—一个能展示你们真实自我的约会
And Darius will choose one date to go on.
会由达利斯来选择参加哪个约会
Good luck, everyone.
祝你们好运
Darius, we have gotten to know each other
达利斯 我们已经在过去的几周内
so well over the past few weeks and...
充分了解了对方...
I'm a cop, so people don't always know
我是一个警♥察♥ 所以人们并不了解
how passionate and sexy I can be.
我是多么的性感和富有激♥情♥
Roaring fire, bottle of wine.
跳动的火焰和美酒
I was supposed to go to Venice with my fiance, but...
我本应该和我的未婚夫去威尼斯 但...
Let me take you for the ride of your life.
让我为你带来人生极致欢乐
I want to feel the heat with you, Darius.
我想要感受到你的炙热 达利斯
I'm sorry. I don't know what that date is.
抱歉 我不知道这个约会是要做什么
It's sex.
做♥爱♥啊
What do you say?
你觉得怎么样?
How exciting that you ladies get a chance
你们有机会将自己完全展现给达利斯
to open yourselves up to Darius.
多么激动人心
Rachel, Darius is - a freaking zombie up there.
蕾秋 达利斯就像个僵尸怪胎一样杵在那
He's still pissed about Alabama.
他还在因为阿♥拉♥巴马州那档子事生气
Yeah, well, homeboy's been like that for a while now,
是的 这家伙这样子很久了
in case you haven't noticed.
除非你没注意到
You know, maybe having Romeo around wasn't such a bad thing.
也许让罗密欧围在旁边不是个坏事
At least he could actually manage him. Ladies, this...
至少他可以管管他 女士们...
Hey, just a word of advice, mate, having been where
一个忠告 作为过来人 伙计
you are...pick the one with the dead fiance.
不管你怎么想的 选那个死了未婚夫的女的吧
Right. Did you not see that Bentley?
是哦 你没看到那辆宾利么?
You know, willingly spend time with the sob story,
自愿选择催人泪下的故事
and you're the guy could never call any woman a bitch.
人们就会觉得你是个永远不会叫女人为婊♥子♥的好男人了
And come on, there are worse ways you can spend a few hours.
不就是几个小时嘛 这又不是最糟糕的选择
Darius.
达利斯
You're facing your toughest choice yet.
现在你面临着艰难的选择
But fortunately, you've had Adam here to help guide you.
但幸运的是 亚当在这里帮助引导你
Right?
是吗?
Definitely. Thank you, Graham,
当然 谢谢你 格拉姆
and thank you, Adam.
谢谢你 亚当
Ladies, tonight I will be going on a date with Chantal.
女士们 今晚我选择和香黛尔约会
Oh, my gosh, Darius.
噢 天哪 达利斯
Okay, everyone, and that's a cut.
好的各位 停
You all right?
你还好吗?
I'm good.
很好
Oh, my God. Hey, can I
噢 天哪 嗨 我能—
Why are you talking to me?
为什么来找我说话?
Listen, no one was expecting you to marry Beth Ann,
听着 没人期待你和贝丝·安结婚
but you came off like a gentleman,
但是你现在表现地就像个绅士一样
the kind that is hire-able for certain high-profile jobs.
那种能被重用 从事着高学历背景的职业
This is a win. I am on your team, I promise.
这就是一种胜利 我站你这边 我保证
Are you not tired of giving the speech?
你总是这样滔滔不绝不累么
'Cause I know I'm tired of hearing it.
因为我已经听累了
Everything all right?
你们还好吧?
Why would you come back here to this snake pit?
为什么你又回到这个疯人院?
Why? Why? Why?
为什么 你问为什么? 为什么?
Rachel.
因为蕾秋
Idiot.
白♥痴♥
So, you like how I set up Chantal?
怎么样 你喜欢我对香黛尔的设定吗?
I don't care about Chantal. You want a gold star?
我不关心香黛尔 你想要我奖励你一枚金色的星星?
Well, it seemed like you needed him to at least pretend to care.
看起来你需要他至少假装很在意香黛尔
It's the kind of
虽然无聊
nonsense I'm willing to do to get you back.
但我这么做是想让你回心转意
Okay, listen, I am with Coleman now.
好吧 听着 我现在和科尔曼在一起
I'm sorry you can't accept the fact that I have a boyfriend.
很抱歉你无法接受我有男朋友这个现实
I'm not talking about boyfriends.
我不是在谈论你那些男朋友们
I'm talking about you and I.
我在说你和我
Do you have to get -- would you just stop this nonsense?
你必须这样吗 你能别说废话了吗?
剧集 | 镜花水月(2015) | 导航列表