剧集 | 镜花水月(2015) | 导航列表
That's an absolute ratings bonanza.
这绝对是个收视黄金点
What? You don't think I know that?
什么? 你以为我不知道?
Darius plus Tiffany is "Everlasting" 101.
达瑞斯加上蒂芙妮是最标准的"天长地久"套路
Tiffany and Chantal will be the final two.
蒂芙妮和香黛尔将会是走到最后的两个人
See? That's what I'm saying.
那就是我想说的
Great minds think alike.
英雄所见略同
That's why we'll be such a great team.
这就是为什么我们能组成一个优秀团队吧
I think we should Can you please stop?
我觉得我们应该 你能别说了吗?
It's over.
结束了
We're done.
我们已经结束了
Okay.
好吧
I'm just sorry I'm not gonna be there
很遗憾我不能在这儿
to see the moment Quinn King becomes a mom.
看着奎恩女王成为母亲了
Oh, why?
为什么?
You want to hear me screaming for an epidural
你想听到我因为生孩子的大喊大叫
or punching out a doctor?
还是对医生一顿乱打?
No.
不是
It should have been you. I know that.
原本是可以的 我知道
John Booth is a lucky guy.
约翰·布斯 真♥他♥妈♥幸运
Chet.
切特
No, no, no, no. You're happy, and that means
不不不不 你很开心 这意味着
That's enough. Oh, my God.
这就够了 我了个大草
No, I'm not gonna do anything to...
不 我不会去干涉你们什么...
No. Look.
不 看
That's Rachel's mother.
那是蕾秋母亲
What the hell is she doing here?
她来这干啥?
Okay, you have to go. You have to go save Tiffany.
你得赶紧走 去把你们家蒂芙妮救回来
Go. Go!
跑啊!
I'll handle it.
我会解决好的
Did you find Darius?
你找到达利斯了吗?
Sort of. What does that even mean?
算吧 你就不能说人话吗?
D-Do we have a suitor or not?
追求者找回来了没有?
Look, let's just say that I made a very convincing argument.
听着 我可是用了七寸不烂之舌
We'll see if it worked.
走着瞧吧
Okay. Why didn't you - just hit him over the head,
你怎么就不能暴击他头
hog-tie him, and put him in the back of your car?
把他绑起来扔到你车后座运回来呢?
Well, one, Chet, because he just got out of surgery,
首先 切特 他可是刚做完手术
and, two, because I am a producer.
其次 因为我是一个制♥作♥人
That's interesting.
这可就有趣了
Follow me 'cause I'd like to see you do some producing.
跟我走 我倒想看看你搞些制♥作♥
What are you doing here? And who the hell are you?
你来这干嘛? 你♥他♥妈♥又是谁?
I'm Dr. Jeffer I am here
我是杰夫医生 我来这
to bring Rachel back to the hospital.
是想把蕾秋带回医院
Back? What are you talking about?
带回去? 你在说什么?
She is the definition of a threat to herself or others.
她现在对自己和他人都是一颗定时炸♥弹♥
From what I understand, she got a man shot.
就我所知 她让一个男人被枪击了
It's complicated, okay?
这事很复杂 好嘛?
But I thought that she was at the hospital with you.
但我以为她和你在医院的
So, are you saying that she ran away?
所以 你是想说她逃走了?
Her boyfriend talked her into leaving.
她小男友劝她逃了
I assumed you were on board.
我已预设你们一条心
And why is that?
这又是为什么?
Well, because you prefer Rachel when she's sick.
因为你更喜欢蕾秋癫狂的时候
She's better at her job that way, isn't she?
那样她才更专业 不是吗?
No. She's only sick when she's with you.
不 她和你在一起的时候才癫狂
You're the one who drugs her up.
你才是让她服药的始作俑者
She doesn't stay on drugs long enough to get any better,
她本不必再靠长♥期♥服用药物恢复
and then she keeps coming back here,
但之后她不断回到这里
back to -- to this, to -- to an environment
回到 这种环境中
that is toxic, plain and simple.
乌烟瘴气 荒芜凋敝 鸟不拉屎
Mm. That's rich.
过奖过奖
Yeah, this place is like
这地方可不是翻版
"Little House on the Frickin' Prairie"
"草原小屋"
compared to what I hear happens at your place.
至少和我听说的你那里比起来如此
What happened between you two?
你们俩究竟发生了啥?
The fact that you treat your own daughter is bizarre,
你待你女儿的方式令人匪夷所思
not to mention unethical, wouldn't you say, Doctor?
更不消说不道德了 您觉得呢 医生?
I am more qualified - to treat Rachel than anyone.
我比任何人都有资格照顾蕾秋
Oh, I'm not talking about your qualifications as a doctor.
我可不是质疑您作为医生的资质
I'm talking about your duty as a mother.
我只是在说作为一个母亲的职责
And what do you know about being a mother?
你对怎么做一个母亲又懂个屁?
You listen to me.
我告诉你
Rachel is my daughter, not yours.
蕾秋是我女儿 不是你的
So, where the hell is she?
所以她究竟在哪里?
Uh, sorry to drag you guys away from the palapa.
抱歉把你们从草棚里拉出来
I just wanted to have a brief, uh, conversation.
我只是想简单说几句话
Jay?
杰?
Okay, ladies, here's the scoop.
姑娘们 这是我的独家
You're both my girls, so I'm gonna need you
你们都由我负责 所以我需要你们
to stick together and get information
团结一心 探取情报
because Madison's little bitches are ganging up on Tiffany,
因为麦迪逊那些小贱♥人♥们正联手对付蒂芙妮
and I cannot have that.
我不能坐视不管
Damn right they are, - and I'm right there with them.
她们可不是 而且我还和她们一条船
What? Wait. What?
啥? 等下 啥?
I'm voting you off the show,
我就准备把你投出节目
you WASP-y little bitch
你个上层精英小贱♥人♥
'cause maybe when you're gone,
因为也许你走了
my producer will have time to actually produce me.
我的制♥作♥人就会真正把心思放到我身上
No. Jameson, that's not fair.
不 詹姆森 那不公平
Don't take it out on her just because you're pissed at me.
别因为你对我生气就拿她当出气筒
Sorry. Three against one.
不好意思 三对一
See ya.
再见了您
Oh, my God, Rachel.
我的天 蕾秋
I mean, how could you want to even come back here to work?
你怎么还想着回来工作呢?
But it honestly feels, like, so good
但老实说 这感觉太爽了
to say it out loud and just...
大声说出来 仅仅是...
Oh, my God, it feels so good.
我勒个去 太爽了
Rachel. What are you two doing in here?
蕾秋 你们俩在这干嘛?
Rachel?
蕾秋?
Oh, my God.
我了个草
You brought my mother here?
你把我妈带到这来?
I didn't even know you were here.
我都不知道你在这
Rachel, I can get rid of her.
蕾秋 我可以帮你摆脱她
Tell me what you need. Are you all right?
告诉我你需要什么 你还好吗?
Can you just get off of me?
你就不能消停会是吧?
What are you doing pointing the camera at Rachel?
你用摄影机对着蕾秋干嘛?
It's therapeutic.
治疗手段而已
You know, we're giving Rachel a chance
我们在给蕾秋一次机会
to actually talk about what happened with Darius and Romeo.
让她好好谈谈达利斯和罗密欧发生的事情
Bullshit, okay?
狗屁 好吧?
The truth incriminates Rachel.
真♥相♥牵连着蕾秋
She's the one who called the cops.
是她报的警
She's the one who got in the middle
是她卷入
of a police incident, okay?
警♥察♥事件中的 好吗
Having her admit that on camera is a serious liability.
让她在镜头前承认是一个严重的法律责任
Trust me.
相信我
The only thing it does is gets you off the hook.
它唯一能做的就是让你脱身
No. That's not what this is about. Right.
不 事情不是这样子的 对
Racially motivated police brutality
出于种族动机的警♥察♥暴行
is actually a real story.
是一个真实的报道
Uh, that is a story, but that's not this story
这是一个报道 但不是这个报道
'cause in this case, it's not even true.
因为在这种情况下 它甚至不是真的
See, I disagree.
我不赞同
You guys are responsible.
你们该负起责任
And as much as this may be
这很有可能是
some kind of crass attempt to resurrect
一些愚蠢的尝试
your dead-as-a-doornail television-producing career,
去拯救你死翘翘的电视制片事业
hiding the ball on that fact
隐瞒事实
is the only way to protect Rachel.
才是保护蕾秋的唯一方法
And that is what's most important to you, right?
这对你也是最重要的 是吧?
剧集 | 镜花水月(2015) | 导航列表