剧集 | 夜班医生(2014) | 导航列表
Why don't you make it 8:45?
请亚历山大医生到复苏室
Dr. Alexander to recovery.
他总是擅长任何事情
He was always the best at everything.
你带你妈妈过来了
You brought your mom.
整个月你都在避免这件事
You've been avoiding that all month.
是啊 怕什么 让她吹她儿子的牛呗
Yeah, what the hell? Let her brag about her boy.
我不得不说
You know, I have to say,
结果变得异常得好
it all turned out pretty damn good.
我们谈过了
We had a conversation.
她离开我还是高兴的
I mean, I'm still glad she's leaving,
但这次谈话
but that conversation,
让我们的关系开启了全新的一面
it opened up a whole new side of our relationship.
顺便问一下 老爷子怎么样了
By the way, how's -- how's the old man?
克莱夫 都治得差不多了
Clive? He's all patched up.
可能一周之内就可以回赌场了
He'll probably be back at the casino in a week.
三到六个月之后 进墓地
Cemetery -- 3-6 months.
很遗憾
I'm sorry to hear that.
不必
Yeah. Don't be.
他这一生 精彩纷呈
He, uh, had an amazing life.
过得随心所欲
He gets to go out the way he wants.
不正是我们追求的吗
That's all we can ask for, right?
各位 轮班要结束了
Hey, the shift's about to end, guys.
记得我们之前说过的吗
Remember what we talked about
鲁鲁滴晚樱爬帝
"Ethey Artypay Orfay Ewdray."
-她说啥呢 -完全不知道
- What'd she say? - I have no idea.
德鲁的欢迎派对 走你
The welcome home party for Drew. Let's go.
你刚刚直说不就得了吗
Why -- why didn't you just say that?
手术比我们预想的时间要长一点
Took us a little bit longer than expected,
但进行得很顺利
but your surgery went well,
你很快就会恢复元气了
and you should be feeling like yourself in no time.
噩梦婚礼竟救了你一命
So the nightmare wedding saved your life.
看吧 我就知道嫁给你是对的
See? I knew I was right marrying you.
我爸爸的手术怎么样
And how was my dad's surgery?
外科医师检查了他的心脏
The surgeons got into his heart
但多年饮酒已经将心脏毁掉
and the years of alcohol had already destroyed it.
他去世了
He's gone.
很遗憾 克丽丝托
I'm so sorry, Kryztal.
爸爸
Dad, hey.
是我
Yeah, it's me.
不 我知道 我只是想
Yeah, no, I know. I just wanted to --
对
Right.
爸爸 只是
Dad, just...
我打电♥话♥是因为
Yeah, I just called,
我有些话想跟你说
'cause there's something I need to tell you.
德鲁
Drew?
德鲁
Drew?
我给爸爸打电♥话♥了
I called my dad.
好 怎么样
Okay. How'd it go?
宝贝 没关系的
Oh, sweetie. It's okay.
过来
Come here.
-惊喜 -惊喜
- Surprise! - Surprise!
不好意思 不好意思
Sorry. Sorry.
我来晚了
I was -- I was running late.
-德鲁人呢 -谁知道了呢
- Where's Drew? - Who knows?
我要饿死了 不等了
But I'm starving, so I'm not waiting.
BGM: Way Back Home by Jeff Hershey & The Heartbeats
但首先 我想先举杯敬我的妈妈
But first, I -- I'd like to make a toast to my mom.
谢谢你提醒了我
Thank you for reminding me
要怎样才能成为一个好家长
what it takes to be a great parent,
全心全意为家庭付出 一切以家人为先
dedication to your family, and putting them above all else.
敬你 妈
To you, Mom.
-干杯 -谢谢
- Cheers. - Thank you.
-说得好 -干杯
- Hear, hear. - Cheers.
陶福妈妈 讲两句
Mama Toph. Speech.
好的
Okay, well...
我一直都知道陶福是最棒最聪明的孩子
I've always known that Christopher was the best
但从他的同事们嘴里听到这些
and brightest, but to hear from his colleagues...
-确实是 -他非常棒
- He is. - He's amazing.
更让我确信自己做出了正确的选择
...it just helps me know that I've made the right decision.
我为我儿子骄傲 豆腐仔
I'm so proud of my son.
-别这样 -我要搬来跟他永远住在一起
- Don't. - ...that I'm coming to live with him permanently.
恭喜啊
Congratulations.
-对 -家人多了热闹啊
- Yeah. - Good to have family around.
他奶奶个腿的
Son of a bitch.
懂
Yeah.
她计划好的
She planned it.
看出来了
Yeah.
她当着大家的面提出来
She did it in front of everyone,
知道这样我就不能拒绝了
'cause she knew I couldn't refuse.
他把我们都当成挡箭牌了
She used all of us as a buffer.
-她耍了我 我被她给耍了 -对
- She played me, she played me. - Yeah.
今晚表现不错 保罗
Nice catch tonight, Paul.
正如你所说的 你是以身作则
Like you said, - you're a leader by example.
-惊喜 -惊喜
- Surprise! - Surprise!
我想举杯祝个酒
Okay, I would like - to propose a toast, actually.
为我们家人重聚
To having our family back together again.
-干杯 -干杯
- Cheers. - Cheers.
谢谢你们
Uh, thank you.
你们想不到我现在多需要你们的关怀
You have...no idea how much I needed this.
非常感谢
So thank you so much.
-来吧 来 -谢谢
- Come on, come on, come on. - Thank you.
剧集 | 夜班医生(2014) | 导航列表