剧集 | 夜班医生(2014) | 导航列表
Just do your job.
我无所谓
Whatever.
我们现在去哪
Where are we going?
楼上
Upstairs.
对不起
Sorry.
我正想说
I got to say, I mean,
我并没有想到你会来
I didn't expect you to come in, you know?
我凌晨两点给你打的电♥话♥
I called you at 2:00 in the morning.
我想你会派别的人过来
I figured you'd just send someone.
-你什么时候打电♥话♥给我都可以 -谢谢
- You can always call me. - Thank you.
医生并不是我的客户 病人才是
Yeah, doctors aren't my clients. Patients are.
只要他们有需要 我就会从床上爬起来
If they need me, I get out of bed.
这 这就是你起床的样子吗
T-That's what you look like when you get out of bed?
妈
Ma.
我来带你回你的病房♥
I, uh, need to take you back to your room.
你自己都说了 我没事了
You said yourself -- I'm fine.
我说了你的血压稳定
I said your blood pressure was stabilizing.
但这并不代表你一切没事
It's not necessarily fine.
我们还需要对你保持监护
We still need to monitor you.
并且他也需要休息
And he needs his rest.
克莱夫 你的验血结果出来了
Hey, Clive, I have, uh, the blood-test results.
你想私下里说吗
You want some privacy?
你说给我听的话
Anything you can say in front of me,
苏梅都可以听
you can say in front of Sumei.
好的
Okay.
不幸的是 结果并不太好
Um, unfortunately, they're not great.
你的心脏病有小小地发作了一次
You had another small heart attack.
就像我之前所说
And, as I said before,
下一次可能会要了你的命
your next one could be your last.
克莱夫 你从没说过你有
Clive, you never said you have --
我只是不想把事情搞得那么紧张
No, I was just trying to keep things light.
你不用知道心脏病的事
You don't need to hear about heart attacks.
他拒绝了心内直视手术
He elected to turn down open-heart surgery
因为那样太危险了
'cause it's too dangerous.
如果让他们把我开膛破肚
If I'd have let them open me up,
我可能来不及和你共进晚餐就死了
I could have died before we ever went to dinner.
没有别的办法了吗
And there's nothing you can do?
对不起 祁夫人 情况就是这样
I'm sorry, Mrs. Zia. The situation remains the same.
他可能会死在手术台上 他的心脏太脆弱了
He could die on the table. His heart is very weak.
我认识的克莱夫不是这样的
That's not the Clive I know.
我认识的克莱夫会为了心之所向孤注一掷
The Clive I know goes all-in for what he wants.
别缠着人家了 妈妈 他已经下定决心了
Don't badger him, Mom. He's made up his mind.
你好好休息吧
We'll let you rest.
好的 你们走吧
Good. You can go.
苏梅留下来陪我
Sumei can stay.
喝点咖啡吗
Coffee?
-谢谢 -不用谢
- Oh, thank you. - Yeah.
还要等多久
How much longer?
你的同事说再有十到十五分钟就修好了
Your guy said it'll be up and running in 10 to 15.
这可不是食堂的咖啡
Oh, wow. This is not cafeteria coffee.
你在哪里买♥♥的
Where did you get this?
我认识人
I have a guy.
当然了
Of course you do.
在玩Tinder啊
Ow. Tinder.
都是交友软件
-是Bumble -明白了
- Uh, no. Bumble. - Oh.
Tinder已经玩够了
I am very much done with Tinder.
也不是说这个就好到哪儿去
Not that it makes much of a difference.
让我有点后悔和消防员萨姆分手
It kind of makes me regret breaking up with my fireman Sam.
你懂吧 恋爱就像一座围城
You know? Grass is always greener.
有时候谈恋爱期间
Well, sometimes when you're dating,
围城里面也是一片狼藉
the grass feels like it's all burnt and barren.
的确如此
Seriously.
可能你最不想听的
Last thing you probably want
就是你前男友的现任女友的建议了
is advice from the chick screwing your ex.
真抱歉
Sorry.
没关系的 我说真的
It's okay. Really.
可能是因为我感觉好点了吧
Maybe it's because I'm feeling better,
也可能是因为我很喜欢你
or maybe it's because I like you.
太棒了
Oh, cool.
或者只是因为
Or maybe it's just because
你们在一起好像真的很幸福
you guys look like you're actually happy.
没错
Yeah. We are.
真好
Good.
-我就实话实说行吗 -请讲
- Okay, cards on the table? - Please.
我觉得可能是因为他和我在一起
Okay, I think maybe it's easier with him and me
比和你们这些人在一起轻松自在
than it was with you guys
因为我们之间没有复杂的过去
just because we aren't really strangled by a past.
我猜这样才能放松身心享受感情生活
I guess it frees us up to...have fun.
不管为什么 他现在状态看着不错
Whatever it is, it's a good look on him.
我希望他幸福
I like seeing him happy.
迪伦 没事的 有我在呢
Dylan? It's okay, I'm right here.
-我感觉有点 -坚持住 迪伦
- I feel kind of... - Hang in there, Dylan.
血压下降 输去甲肾上腺素
Okay, pressure's dropping. Hang levophed.
脉搏微弱
His pulse is weak.
他感染了
Okay, he's septic.
你去呼叫朴医生
I need you to page Dr. Park
让他在手术室等我们
and tell him to meet us at the O.R.
我们现在就得把肾结石取出来
We got to get these kidney stones out now.
这不可能
No, she's not.
她会好起来的 因为 因为还有办法
She's gonna be fine 'cause -- 'cause we can do something.
难道没有任何办法了吗
Can't we do anything?
我也希望还有办法
I wish we could.
但是我刚刚见过她啊
But I-I just saw her.
她刚才还好好的 她
She was -- She was fine. She...
我能见她最后一面吗
Can I see her?
我只是想道别
Just to say goodbye.
我十分钟之前已经宣告死亡了
I called time of death 10 minutes ago.
如果被董事会发现了 会杀了我们的
If the board found out about that, they would fry us.
克莱门斯医生 布丽安娜已经觉得
Dr. Clemmens, Brianna already feels responsible
艾弗里的死是她的错了
for Avery's death.
这样的孩子 他们所拥有的本来就不多
And kids like this -- they don't have much.
失去生命中唯一挚爱的亲人
To lose the one person -- the one thing in their life --
这是致命的打击
it's devastating.
我敢肯定这对她意义重大
I promise it will make a difference.
作为她的社工 这件事我批准了
As her social worker, I'm signing off on this.
她需要做个了结
She needs closure.
打扰一下 克莱门斯医生 乔丹要你帮忙
Excuse me. Dr. Clemmens, Jordan needs you.
她的病人送到手术室去了
Her patient is headed to the O.R.
好的 我马上就到
Okay, I'll be right there.
我必须得走了
Look, I have to go.
我能做到的
I-I can do it.
继续抢救 假装她还活着
Keep coding her, make it look like she's still alive.
不行 保罗 我不能让你这样做
No, Paul. I'm not putting you in that position.
不是你让我这样做 是我自己要做
You're not putting me there. I am.
我自己决定的
It's my decision.
这对我来说很重要
It's important to me.
好吧
Okay.
好的
Okay.
如果我们四个小时之前就做手术
If we had operated four hours ago,
他就不会恶化了
he wouldn't be crashing now.
是我可能死在手术台上
Hey, I'm the one who could die on the table.
亚历山大医生只是尊重我的意愿而已
Dr. Alexander was listening to my wishes.
怎么了
What happened?
他感染了 血压下降
He's septic. Pressure's dropping.
我们现在要去手术室
We're heading into the O.R. Now.
超声波碎石也不管用吗
Lithotripsy didn't work?
我们还没来得及做
We didn't get a chance to try it.
当时机器没修好
It wasn't repaired in time.
现在还能做吗
It's still an option?
迪伦 你的血压很低
Dylan, your pressure is very low.
剧集 | 夜班医生(2014) | 导航列表