剧集 | 夜班医生(2014) | 导航列表
他们随后得步行通过巴基斯坦边境
Then they got to walk across the Pakistan border,
坐大巴到卡拉奇 再飞到加尔各答
take a bus to Karachi, fly to Jakarta,
然后坐船到圣诞岛
and sail to Christmas Island.
你觉得他们能成功到达目的地吗
Wow. Think they'll make it?
他们现在有了成功的可能 之前根本没有
They have a chance. They didn't before.
你为什么改变了想法
What made you change your mind?
莱丽
Riley.
我想要是她处在沙芭特这样的境地
I thought, what if she were in trouble like Sharbat?
我会希望有人伸出援助之手
I would want someone to help her.
人们之所以这么做因为这是该做的事情
Someone who did it because it was the right thing to do.
少校 上尉
Major. Captain.
罗赞非德将军要见你们
General Rozenfeld wants to see you.
我们刚下手术
We just got out of surgery.
我们得换身衣服洗个澡
We need to change and shower.
不好意思 他说现在就过去
Sorry, he said now.
你得到严格的禁令
You had strict orders
禁止参与当地事务
not to meddle in local medical matters.
她丈夫想带她去找接生婆
Her husband wanted to take her to a midwife.
你却给她做了剖腹产
Instead, you performed a C-section.
长官 用上尉的话说 我们只是履行职责
Sir, in the Captain's defense, we were doing our job.
少校 你们的职责已经变了
That job has changed, Major.
所有人包括你都应该清楚这一点
You of all people should know that.
无意冒犯 长官
With all due respect, sir,
我们的盟友险些害死了这对母子
our partner nearly killed his wife and baby
仅仅因为他顾及自己的面子
simply because he didn't want to be embarrassed.
一派胡言
Crap.
我知道这里的工作束手束脚
Look, I know this place is jacked.
我也很敬佩你的所作所为
Hell, I even respect what you did.
但是阿富汗人现在想要找你麻烦
But the Afghanis want your head on a stick.
我别无选择
I have no choice.
阿利斯特上尉 你的派驻结束了
Captain Alister, your tour is over.
长官 我的派驻期还有三个月
Sir, I have three months left on my tour.
你已经待了三个月 你下周就回国
You had three months. You'll be stateside next week.
还有你 少校
As for you, Major.
上尉走了之后 我们人手不足
With the Captain gone, we're grossly understaffed.
这意味着 他回得州吃烧烤
Which means, while he's back in Texas enjoying barbecue,
你的派驻期要延长三个月
your tour is extended another three months.
解散
Dismissed.
-你叫我来会诊 -是的 这边走
- You paged me for a consult. - Oh, right this way.
我们一个患者出现严重的脑肿胀
We have a patient with massive cranial swelling.
-脑血栓 -那个我们已经排除了
- Cerebral thrombosis. - Well, we checked that.
这个家伙的脑袋没有缘由地鼓起来了
This guy's head literally blew up for no reason.
你能解释这个吗
Can you explain it, Doctor?
因为像我们这样卑微的护士没法解释
Because we lowly nurses sure as hell can't.
真搞笑 肯尼
Hilarious, Kenny.
脉搏和血压上来了
Pulse and blood pressure are up.
谢谢
Thank you.
亚历山大医生
Dr. Alexander...
我很抱歉把气撒在你身上
and I'm -- I'm sorry I took my issues out on you.
人之常情
Ah. Heat of the battle.
欢迎回来 爸爸
Welcome back, papi.
卡罗莱娜
Carolina.
你在啊
You're here.
你也是
And so are you.
谢谢他们
Thanks to them.
你好 马丁内斯先生
Como estas, Señor Martinez
好累
Tired.
但是我的病好了
But my susta is gone.
如果你想要那样的话
Mm. Well, if you want it to stay that way,
你得用些强力的药品
you're gonna need some strong medicine.
你不会喜欢那样的
And...you might not like it.
按你说的办 医生
Whatever you say... curandera.
跟你的女儿搬到一起
Move in with your daughter.
让她照顾你
Let her take care of you,
她会让你正确饮食 照顾好你的甲状腺
see you eat right, take your synthroid.
让你能多活几年
add years to your life.
因为你要是不这样的话 你的病会复发的
'Cause if you don't, your susta might just come back.
爸爸
Oh, papi!
你想从绝情医生变成善解人意医生
You want from Dr. No to Dr. Phil.
发生了什么
What happened?
不再管自己的想法
Stopped taking my own advice.
-我能那么做吗 -不能
- Can I do that, too? - No.
实际上 咱俩得谈谈一些基本规则
In fact, you and I need to chat about some ground rules.
一会儿喝酒的时候谈
Over tequila later.
好的 我没什么问题
Oh, okay, well, I'm down with that.
好了 出去 干活去
All right, get out of here, go do something.
好吧
Okay, good.
你们来芝加哥多久了
How long have you been in Chicago?
我们去年搬过来的
Um, we moved last year.
世道变得艰难之后 要想离开就很难了
When the case went cold. I mean, it was so hard to go.
留下来更难
Harder to stay.
我无法想象你们俩所经历的事情
I can't imagine what you both have been through.
但你们仍然支付着保存脐带血的费用
But you kept paying to store the cord blood.
这么做很好
Good call.
我们别无他法
I mean, we had to.
除了福福 他的东西我们就剩这个了
It was all we had left of him besides Fufu.
虽然说这话还为时过早
It's still very early,
但输血过后他的体温降下来了
but the transfusion has been bringing his fever down.
弗兰基
Frankie?
嘿 弗兰基
Hey, Frankie.
我是斯科特医生
My name is Dr. Scott.
你刚出了车祸 但现在没事了
You were in an accident, but you're okay now.
我想要妈咪
I want my mommy.
福福
Fufu?
它好想你
He's missed you so much.
我也想你 福福
I missed you, Fufu.
琼怎么样了
What about Joan?
她还在重症监护室里
She's still in the ICU.
他们也许是太渴望孩子了
Guess they were so desperate to have
所以要偷一个
kids that they stole one.
-简直心理扭曲 -是啊
- So twisted, huh? - Yeah.
你那个黏液性水肿昏迷的病例怎么样了
Hey, how'd that myxedema case of yours turn out?
我们把他送走了 他女儿不起诉了
Oh, we got him back. Daughter's not suing.
你怎么做到了
How did you pull that off?
她人也不坏
Well, she's not a bitch or anything.
她只是面对自己无法掌控的事情
She just, you know, was trying to take control of a situation
就总想取得控制权 我也有同感
that she felt was out of her hands, which I get.
我总是为每一件小事情制定计划
I spent my whole life trying to plan every little thing.
觉得没有什么事不在我的掌握之内
Saying no to anything that I couldn't control,
不让自己犯任何错误
not letting myself make any mistakes.
特别是在失去孩子和经历一切之后
After the baby and everything,
我更是如此
I've been even more like that.
你应该多想想你得到的东西
Well, you're just keeping your eyes on the prize.
我得到了什么 更多工作吗
What prize -- more work?
再次找回自我
Feeling like yourself again.
你可以的
You'll get there.
我只知道一件事 我受够了总是抵抗
Well, I know one thing. I'm done with no.
我想看看自己不再抵抗会变成什么样
I want to see where yes gets me.
你知道我不再抗拒的样子了 戒酒
You know where yes got me. AA.
我现在走的话 还可以赶在甜甜圈卖♥♥完之前
If I leave now, I can still make a meeting
约个会
before all the doughnuts are gone.
又学到新招了 克莱门斯医生
Live and learn, Dr. Clemmens.
我厉害吧
How I roll.
-明天见 -好的
- See you tomorrow. - All right.
唉
Yeah.
真是漫长的一夜啊
Long night.
我想去喝一杯
Now I need a drink.
但又不想安妮在我身边转悠
But I can't with Annie around.
跑个步怎么样 缓解一下压力
Hey, about a run, blow off some steam?
跑步 你吗
A run? You?
剧集 | 夜班医生(2014) | 导航列表