剧集 | 夜班医生(2014) | 导航列表
Right.
那有什么不对的
So what's wrong with that?
我想要我二十五岁的样子
I-I wanna be like I was when I was 25.
所以我很生气
That's why I was so pissed.
我永远不会了 这真的击中要害
It -- it really hit home that I never will be.
陶福 你不能把自己跟那么久之前相比
Toph, you can't compare yourself to who you were back then.
好吗 跟几个月之前的自己比一比
All right? Compare yourself to who you were a few months ago.
你改变了饮食 加强了训练方案
You changed your diet, upped your regimen.
几个月前 肩膀不利就能将你打败
Few months ago, you got knocked out by a bum shoulder.
现在烟花爆♥炸♥了 你立马变彪悍了
Now it took a bomb blast. That makes you a stud.
爷绝对彪悍
I'm -- I'm like a total stud.
完全就是
Total stud.
说得对
It's true.
你的确说过这改变了你跟珍妮特的性生活
Hey, you did say it changed your sex life with Janet.
的确是哈
It did. Huh?
她说她喜欢摩擦我紧实的腹肌
She says she likes to rub my burgeoning abs.
我并不需要那么详细的画面 信息量太大
Oh, yeah, I-I don't need that kind of image in my head. TMI.
但那有说明我的要点 对吧
But it proves my point, right?
你不会变二十五岁的那个游骑兵了
You're not gonna be the man you were as a 25-year-old Ranger,
但你仍是了不起的四十岁壮年
but you're still a badass 40-something.
我被震飞了
I got blowed up.
我还在活蹦乱跳
I'm still ticking.
-有多少医生能这样说 -没多少
- How many doctors can say that? - Not many.
哪怕二十多岁的年轻人也不能
Not even 20-something-year-olds, huh?
听着 打辆车回家 让珍妮特帮你那啥
Look, get an Uber home, have Janet do your...whatever.
一周后见
I'll see you in a week.
-再见 -再见
- Adios. - Adios.
再见
All right.
多亏了阿利斯特医生和詹宁斯医生
You're both expected to make a full recovery
头脑灵活 处置及时
thanks to the quick thinking and actions
你们都能痊愈
of Doctors Alister and Jennings.
感谢你们做的一切
Thank you so much for everything.
我都不知道怎么报答你们
I don't know how I can ever repay you.
也不知道怎么付治疗费
Or the hospital bill.
报答就不必了
Well, the first one, you don't have to.
至于治疗费 我们联♥系♥了退役军人慈善会
And the second one, we've contacted some Vet charities
他们会帮你们的
that are gonna step in and help out.
莱丽 你肯定有好消息要告诉达瑞卡
Yeah, and, Riley, I believe you have some good news for Darika.
失陪了
Excuse me.
我爸爸愿意在他的整形中心
My dad's going to do Darika's repair for free
免费给达瑞卡做手术
at his surgery center.
天啊 你♥爸♥爸肯定是全世界最好的爸爸
Oh, my God. You must have the greatest dad ever.
是啊
I do.
还有全世界最好的妈妈
And the greatest mom, too.
我真高兴你也要一起走 妈妈
I'm so glad you're moving, too, Mom.
我无法再离开你
I can't be without you anymore.
你不必再离开我了 我发誓
And you'll never have to be again, I swear.
我还以为没人能把你画得这么像
I didn't think anyone could do you justice.
这人是个拿画刷的魔法师
The man is a magician with the brush.
是啊
Yeah.
螯合疗法♥会♥起作用吗
Will the chelation therapy help him?
我觉得会的
Uh, I think it will, yeah.
我们发现得早 干得好
We got it early. Nice catch.
谢谢你 保罗
Thank you, Paul.
乐意效劳
I live to serve.
我是认真的 不废话 不扯淡
I mean it. No BS, no ball-busting.
你真帮了我一把
You really came through.
随时愿意效劳
Anytime.
保罗
Oh, Paul?
我差点忘了
I almost forgot.
真是
That's, uh...
太不可思议了
that's incredible.
哈罗德真是位出色的艺术家
Wow, Harold is really an amazing artist.
蠢货
Moron.
是我画的 我才是出色的艺术家
I drew it. I'm the amazing artist.
我为了感谢你才画的
I did it as a thank you.
真是太 真是 你画得
That's -- that's -- you know, that's so -- you did that --
谢谢
Um, thank you.
BGM: Unclear by Kodaline
抱歉 我不是 我不知道
Oh. Look, I'm sorry. I didn't -- I didn't know.
我浑身中毒 半睡半醒
I'm full of poison and half-asleep
但是连我都能看出来她喜欢你
and even I could tell she likes you.
不是
No.
你真这么想
You think?
天啊
Boy...
晚安
Good night.
我只想道歉
All I wanted to do is apologize.
-你道过歉了 -我
- And you did. - And I'm --
斯科特 我只是关心你
Scott, I'm just -- I'm concerned for you.
你不必的
You don't need to be.
我只是不明白你在做什么
I just -- I don't -- I don't understand what you're doing.
我不理解
You know, I don't -- I don't get it.
听着
Look...
我这一年过得很糟糕 你清楚
I just had a really crappy year. You know that much.
那次事故之后 我失去了一切
And after the accident, I lost everything.
我指的不是钱
And I -- and I don't mean money.
我指的是正常生活
I mean, any sense of a normal life,
因为我一直在想
because all I could do was think about was
马利克再也无法回归正常生活了
how Malik was never gonna have a normal life again.
我沮丧至极
And I was at rock-bottom.
还孤身一人
And alone.
安妮理解
Annie understands
那是什么滋味
what it's like to be in that place.
而且
And...
她现在用一种前所未有的方式
she's really there for me now,
帮助我 支持我
in a way that no one else ever has been.
你只需要知道这些就好了
So that's all anybody really needs to understand about it.
你知道要走了 却没告诉我
So you knew you were moving and you didn't tell me?
所以提到比赛你才那么奇怪
That's why you were being weird about the tournament?
我不知道
I just didn't know.
我希望我爸爸能如我所愿
I was hoping I could make my dad do what I wanted,
但这次不好使
but it didn't work this time.
别担心
Don't worry about it.
看着我
Hey, look at me.
华盛顿是个超棒的地方 那儿历史悠久
D.C.'s a cool place. You got all that history there.
你会喜欢那里的
You're gonna love it.
但你不在那儿
But you're not gonna be there.
我一定会想你的
I'm really gonna miss you.
好吧 好吧
Okay. Okay.
我也会想你的
I'm gonna miss you, too.
你知道的
Know that, okay?
抱歉
I'm sorry.
-为什么道歉 -为我说的话
- For what? - For what I said.
它让我太过伤心
I was so upset about what it meant to me
以至于我忘了它对你的意义
that I forgot about what it would mean to you.
没关系的
It's okay.
不是的
No, it's not.
我不能陪着她的时候 有你陪着她
You were there for her when I couldn't be.
你是我们家的一份子
You are part of our family, you know?
我会想你的 德鲁
I'm going to miss you, Drew.
剧集 | 夜班医生(2014) | 导航列表