剧集 | 夜班医生(2014) | 导航列表
我去化验室看看
I'm gonna check the labs.
-为什么还没停下 -我也不确定
- Why won't it stop? - I'm not sure.
应该是有什么因素干扰了
Something should be working.
他喝了很多水 可能是低钠血症
He was drinking a lot of water. Uh, it could be hyponatremia.
-什么意思 -就是水太多
- What is that? - It means his blood is diluted
血液被稀释 钠离子浓度太低
from too much water, and his sodium levels are too low.
那就给他补充钠离子啊
So give him sodium, then.
不知道他的血钠浓度我没法给药
I can't do anything until I know his levels,
他的生化结果还没出来
and his chemistry isn't back from the lab.
他可能需要3%的氯化钠
He would need three percent sodium chloride.
但如果我这么给
But if I give it to him
他的血钠浓度又那么高
and his levels are already too high,
他可能脑水肿 会死的
his brain could swell. He could die.
生化仪在维护
Chemistry machine is being serviced.
所以结果还没出来
That's why the labs aren't back yet.
还要一小时才能出来
They're down for another hour.
我们等不了一小时了
We don't have an hour.
克里斯蒂娜 持续癫痫会引发脑损伤
Cristina, ongoing seizing can cause brain damage.
很抱歉 你想要怎么办
I'm sorry. What do you want to do?
乔丹 我爱他 求求你做点什么
Jordan, I love him. Please, you have to do something.
-血压在上升 医生 -好吧
- BP's increasing, Doctor. - Okay.
推100毫升3%的氯化钠
Push 100 cc's of three percent sodium chloride.
-你确定 -没有别的选择
- Are you sure? - I have no choice.
我只能相信直觉
I have to trust my gut.
亲爱的 他们在等我们
Sweetie, they're waiting for us,
我们要没时间了
and we're running out of time.
布丽安娜
Hey, Brianna?
我知道我不是德鲁
I know that I'm not Drew,
但是我关心你
but I care about you.
我不会离开你的
I'm not gonna leave your side,
也不会让你有任何不测
and I'm not gonna let anything bad happen to you.
妮娜 肯尼 斯科特他们也不会
Neither will Nina or Kenny or Scott.
好吗
All right?
布丽安娜 他们找到德鲁了
Hey, Brianna, they -- they found Drew, okay?
他在路上了
He's on his way.
他说他爱你
Uh, he -- he says that he loves you
等你醒来他一定在你身边 好吗
and he's gonna be here when you wake up, all right?
好吧
Okay.
布丽安娜
Brianna?
-该死 -怎么了
- Damn it. - What -- What is happening?
-她不行了 -需要插管
- She's crashing. - We need to intubate.
告诉手术室我们五分钟就到
Tell the OR we'll be there in five.
好的 医生
Yes, Doctor.
看得见吗
Clear.
内窥镜检查没有发现食道异常
The endoscopy didn't show any problems with your esophagus.
我们查了你的病历
We checked all your records.
找不到任何关于你进食障碍的医学原因
We can't find any medical reason for your eating issue.
为什么这会发生在我身上
Why is this happening to me?
我的胃疼越来越厉害
My stomach pains are getting worse.
我吃不下东西
And I can't eat anything.
我觉得我快疯了
And I just -- I feel like I'm losing my mind.
没有人来帮我
And I-I don't have anyone to h-help me.
我们在帮你 好吗
We're here to help you, okay?
我们只要对症下药uf8f5
We just -- We just need to find the right medsuf8f5
我不想吃药了
I don't want any meds.
丹娜 我不知道一直生病是什么感受
Hey, Dana, I don't know what it's like to feel sick all the time,
但我知道面对生活的无可奈何
but I do know what it's like not being able to
就跟其他人一样
deal with the world like everybody else.
我在吃抗抑郁的药
I'm on anti-depressants.
我需要帮助才能度过逆境
I need help to handle the slings and arrows,
但那没关系
and that's okay.
这不意味着你软弱
It doesn't make you weak.
只是说明你也是人
It makes you human.
-怎么回事 -有东西不对劲
- What's going on? - Something's wrong.
我 我的胸口
My -- my chest.
她心律不齐
She has an arrhythmia.
看起来像是室颤
Looks supraventricular.
血压降到74 怎么回事
Blood pressure's down to 74. What's going on?
需要做心脏电复律
We need to cardiovert.
去拿除颤器
Get the pads!
帮忙
Help me.
好 离手
Okay. Clear.
离手
Clear.
德鲁说服我相信他是个负责任的人
Drew convinced me that he was a responsible person.
太让人失望了
This is a major letdown.
我不知道还能不能再给他找借口了
I don't even know if I'll be able to make a case for him.
妮娜 我认识德鲁很久了 好吗
Look, Nina, I've known Drew for a long time, okay?
这个家伙冲进了着火的大楼
This is the guy that runs into the burning building.
当你的车出故障停在路边时
This is the guy who you call
他是你可以打电♥话♥要他帮忙的人 好吗
when your car's broke down on the side of the road, okay?
他不是会因为生活变艰难了就会逃开的人
This is not the guy who just bounces when life gets too tough.
听我说 这个姑娘自从出生以来
Listen to me. This little girl has been shuffled around
就在收养系统内被抛来抛去
the system for her entire life.
现在我不会再把她丢到另一个
Now, I will not place her in another home
父母根本不会关心她的家里
where the parents aren't completely committed to her wellbeing.
我向你保证 这不德鲁或者TC会做的事
I promise you. This is not like Drew, or T.C.
好吗 肯定是出什么事了
Okay? Something's not right.
-德鲁 怎么 -肯尼 我被拘留了
- Drew, what- - Kenny, I'm in jail.
TC在酒吧和人干上了
T.C. got into a bar fight.
我去帮了他
I jumped in to help him out.
德鲁 布丽安娜马上要手术了 好吗
Drew, Brianna's about to go into surgery, okay?
她的移植肺来了
Her donor lung came through.
她拼命抵抗 伙计
She fought everybody like hell, man.
你不来她就不进手术室
She didn't want to go into surgery until you got here.
你帮我从这里出去
You get me out of here.
马上 懂吗
Now. You understand?
不管用什么办法把我弄出去
You do everything you can to get me out.
好吧 有人会把你保释出去 好吗
All right, uh, someone's coming to bail you out, all right?
-他在牢里吗 -我向你保证
- He's in jail? - I promise you.
我保证
I promise you.
-我知道德鲁 好吗 -是啊
- I know Drew, okay? - Yeah.
-这不像他 -好了
- This isn't like him. - Okay.
姑且先相信他吧
Got to give him the benefit of the doubt.
-杰西卡 -你跟我说话了
- Jessica. - You're talking to me.
听着 我没有别的选择 好吗
Look, I don't have a choice, all right?
我要先把医院的事放一边
I got to put all that hospital stuff aside.
-我需要你帮忙 -什么事我都会做
- I need your help. - I-I'll do anything.
好 快来
All right, come on.
一切都顺利吗 没有你夜班工作没出事吗
Everything all right? The shift survive without you?
丹娜 你的心率恢复正常了
Dana, your heart rhythm is back to normal.
我感觉像是心脏病发作了一样
I felt like I was having a heart attack.
你们怎么看起来不太在意
Why don't you guys look worried?
心率不齐的确是个问题
Well, the arrhythmia is a problem,
但也从身体上的证明了
but it is physical proof
你的症状百分之百是医疗症状
that your symptoms are 100% medical,
不是心理问题
not psychological.
但原因是什么
Uh, but what's causing all of it?
还不知道 但我们已经有方向了
We still have no clue, but we have something to go on.
我刚开始接受要吃无数的精神药物的事实
I was just starting to get used to the idea of a thousand psych meds.
现在你们告诉我我没疯
Now you're telling me I'm not crazy.
我们都有点疯狂
Hey, we're -- we're all a little crazy.
我已经承认这一点了
I already admitted to it.
而我现在差不多也是半疯的状态
And I'm currently at about 50%.
我们不会放弃的 我们会搞清楚的
We won't give up. We'll figure this out.
好了 做个心脏超声检查
Okay. Order a cardiac echo
还有钡餐
and a barium swallow test.
那是什么
What's that?
跟CT和内窥镜不同
Um, unlike the CT and endoscopy,
这是用来检测消化道功能
it checks the function of your esophagus,
不只是器官的表面状况
not just the appearance.
剧集 | 夜班医生(2014) | 导航列表