剧集 | 夜班医生(2014) | 导航列表
不不不
No, no, no, no, no, no.
我们直接推他进手术室
We're taking him straight to the OR.
我先开始手术 斯科特可以直接加入
I'll start, and then Scott can jump in in the surgery.
-好吗 -没问题
- Okay? - Great.
你会没事的
Should be just fine.
我们走
Let's go.
血压下降 我们还要输一单位的血
BP's dropping again. We got to hang another unit.
这是最后一袋血了 斯科特
This is the last one, Scott.
他应该上直升机的
He should've been on that chopper.
警♥察♥ 立即放下武器
It's the police! Put your weapon down now!
对不起
I'm sorry. I'm sorry.
我不知道你们是警♥察♥
I didn't know you were the cops.
举起手来
Show me your hands!
这是我的商店
This is my store.
我发誓 我以为你们是抢劫的
I swear, I thought you were looters.
我一直在打电♥话♥给警♥察♥请求帮助
I've been calling the cops to help me for hours.
巷子里有开枪的人
Had shooters in my alley.
把柜台上面清理干净 帮我们把灯打开
Hey, get a counter cleared off, and get these lights on for us.
我们把他抬上来
All right, let's get him up here.
一 二 三
One, two, three.
好的
Good.
你看到了枪手么
Get a look at the shooter?
是的 穿蓝色连帽衫的黑人男孩
Yeah -- black kid, blue hoodie.
电♥话♥里我就这么说的
That's what I called in.
是他吗
Is this him?
肖恩
Sean?
-怎么 你认识他 -是的
- What, you know him? - Yeah.
他是街角熟食店送三明治的
He delivers sandwiches from the deli down on the corner.
他能活下来吗
Is he gonna make it?
通过这个呼吸 慢慢地 深呼吸
Breathe through this. Slow, deep breaths.
第一诊室
Exam 1.
香农 我要进去帮助治疗拥挤的病人
Shannon, I got to get back inside and help with the overflow,
这里就你一个人
so you're gonna be on your own.
你把要做的事复述一遍
Let me hear the drill one more time.
被催♥泪♥弹♥击中的患者请脱掉衣服往里走
Patients with tear gas on them go in and undress.
把个人物品放在塑料袋中
Put their stuff in a plastic bag,
用干净的水冲洗一下 换上新的衣服
then wash and rinse with clean water and get into clean clothes.
你确定你一个人没问题
You sure you got all this?
我有五个弟弟妹妹
I've got five younger siblings.
这就跟他们洗澡一样
It's called bathtime.
好的
Okay.
医生
Docs.
这个小孩需要帮助
Got this little guy needs your help here.
他在催♥泪♥弹♥中迷路了
Found him wandering through some tear gas.
他说他叫查尔斯 他走丢了
Says his name is Charles. He got lost.
请坐 查尔斯
Take a seat there, Charles.
我是德鲁医生
I'm Dr. Drew.
她是香农
This is Shannon.
小家伙 我可以听一下你的肺么
Hey, little man. Can I listen to your lungs?
我想妈妈
I want my mom.
我知道 小朋友
Yeah, I know you do, buddy.
她也想你 她也在找你
And she wants you, and she's looking for you, too.
我们会找到她的 好吗
We're gonna find her, all right?
德鲁 TC要着陆了
Drew, T.C.'s landing.
他要你确认手术室是否准备妥当了
He wants you to make sure the OR is prepped.
好的 没问题
Okay. Yeah.
去吧 我能搞定
Go ahead. I got this.
我不管检测结果如何
I don't care what the tests say.
我知道我生病了
I know there's something wrong with me.
我头疼欲裂
My head is killing me.
你有偏头疼病史吗
Do you have a history of migraines?
最近几个月才有
Only in the last few months,
伴随着记忆力减退
and, um, trouble remembering things.
好的 你的头经常这么疼吗
All right. Are your headaches usually this bad?
不 从来没这么疼过
Oh, no. No, never this bad.
这真的是
This is -- this is really --
我需要劳拉西泮
I need Ativan.
-叫陶福来 我来控制他 -好的
- Grab Topher. I got this. - Okay, you got it.
斯科特在现场处理另一个枪伤患者
Hey. Scott's stuck on-scene with the other GSW.
什么
What?
救护车被砸了
The ambulance got trashed.
直升机加油之后会回去
Chopper's gonna refuel and head back.
-那个孩子怎么样 -情况不妙
- How's the kid? - Not good.
斯科特在一家当铺里做了手术
Scott's opening him up in some pawnshop.
我们只能带一个孩子走
Only one could go.
我不得不这么决定 责任在我
I had to make a decision. I made a call.
听我说 没有两全其美的办法
Listen to me. It was gonna be right or wrong either way.
我们只能希望他们都可以得到救治
Let's just hope they both turn out okay.
坏消息 克莱格医生三十分钟内
We got bad news. Dr. Clegg won't be here
-都回不来 -好吧
- for another 30 minutes. - Okay.
看来只有我们俩了
Looks like it's just the two of us.
你那边怎么样
Hey, how you holding up here?
病患实在太多了
Patients outnumber us 10 to 1,
有个失踪的孩子 媒体到处都是
there's a missing child, media jackals are everywhere --
祁医生 本尼迪克特快不行了
Dr. Zia, Benedict is crashing.
我得走了 过会儿来找你
Got to go. I'll check in later.
我打给了大卫的妻子辛迪
I-I-I called David's wife, Cindy.
她在来的路上 但是她很崩溃
She's on her way in, but she's devastated.
这是个艰难的决定
Yeah, that's a tough call.
医生 说真的 他生还的几率有多大
Doc, no bull. What are his chances?
我们得让他准备手术
We got to get him prepped for surgery,
之后看情况再说 但他已失血很多了
and after that, we'll know more, but he's lost a lot of blood.
德鲁 让麻醉师挂两个单位
Hey, Drew, get anesthesia to hang two units.
我一换好衣服马上来
I'll be right there once I'm changed.
劳拉西泮不起作用 他还在发作
Come on. The Ativan isn't working. He's in status.
怎么回事 他的头部CT显示正常
What the hell? His head CT came back normal.
再查一次血糖
Checking another sugar.
不 我们又查过血糖了 显示正常
No, we did check another sugar, and it came back normal.
需要呼叫神经科吗
Should I page Neuro?
不 还不用
No. Not yet.
探测不到血糖
Blood sugar undetectable.
等等 什么 注射50%葡萄糖
Wait, what? Give me D50.
患者需要葡萄糖 快点 快点
Patient needs dextrose. Come on, come on.
葡萄糖以每小时100毫升滴注
Okay, I want a dextrose drip at 100 CCs per hour
还有每二十分钟血糖检查
and 20-minute glucose checks.
为什么他的血糖会那样猛跌
Why would his blood sugar plummet like that?
我有个想法
I have an idea.
给他的腹腔做CT 静脉和口服增强扫描
Let's get a CT of his abdomen with IV and PO contrast.
-抢救很棒 乔丹 -谢了
- Nice save, Jordan. - Thanks.
他看起来像个好孩子
He seemed like an okay kid.
但他有枪
But he had a gun.
这是得州 每个人都有枪
It's Texas. Everybody has a gun.
公开持枪
Open carry.
他曾被抢劫过 所以想要保护自己
He was robbed before, so he wanted to protect himself.
你觉得我为什么有把霰弹枪
Why do you think I have a shotgun?
直升机快到了
The chopper's close.
在找地方降落
It's looking for a place to land,
但人群碍事了
but the crowd's making it hard.
你怎么不让他们离开这里
How can you not just get them out of here?
如果我们不把他带回医院 他会死的
If we don't get him back to a hospital, he's gonna die.
要怎么做 射击他们 用更多催泪瓦斯
And how would you do that? Shoot them? More tear gas?
这叫骚乱是有原因的
It's called a riot for a reason.
他本应该先走的
He should've gone first.
保罗 集中注意
Hey, Paul. Focus.
我们得为他止血
We got to stop this bleeding.
子弹导致了某种肝后损伤
The bullet caused some kind of retrohepatic injury,
但我不知道是哪种
but I can't tell what.
我们能处理好吗
C-can we fix it?
用这里这些设备 不能
With this equipment out here, no,
但我们能让流血降到最低速度
but we can minimize the bleeding.
剧集 | 夜班医生(2014) | 导航列表