剧集 | 夜班医生(2014) | 导航列表
不知道 现在的我可不一样了
I don't know. This is new me.
安妮才是从前的我
Annie was the old me.
我想今年跑够五千米
I'm thinking of a 5K this year.
想做我的训练伙伴吗
You want to be my training partner?
你是说赛跑的时候踢你屁♥股♥吗
You mean kick your butt in a race?
-要打赌吗 老兄 -好啊
- Those are betting words, pal. - Yeah
我们好了吗 卡明斯医生
We okay, Dr. Cummings?
你告诉我
You tell me.
听着 我们在这就像家人一样
Look, we're family here.
可能有些时候我们会惹你不高兴
We may mess with you sometimes,
但我们总是你的坚强后盾
but we'll always have your back.
所以态度好一点
Just don't be an ass.
知道了
Lesson learned.
好的 谢谢你
All right, thanks. Okay.
打我啊
这种哥早就玩过了
Amateur.
我正找你呢
Hey, just the man I was looking for.
我喜欢听你这么说
I like the sound of that.
我被乔治敦大学录取了
I got into Georgetown.
他们刚给我发邮件了
They just e-mailed me.
说有人退学了 所以我就被录取了
Somebody dropped out, I'm off the wait list.
你被乔治敦录取了
You got into Georgetown?
是的 我被乔治敦录取了
Yes, I got into Georgetown.
你被乔治敦录取了 这是真的
You got into Georgetown! Yes!
太棒了 太棒了
That's amazing! That's amazing!
我们要庆祝一整个夏天
We're gonna celebrate all summer.
你想去哪儿玩
Where you wanna go?
我正要和你说这个
I got to talk to you about that.
我明天就要走了
I got to leave tomorrow.
什么
What?
好 等我回来
Yeah, I'll -- I'll tell you a little bit more about it
再继续跟你说这个 好吗
when I get back, okay?
星期四见
I'm gonna see you on Thursday.
好
All right.
对不起
I'm sorry I won't --
你生日的时候不能陪你了
I won't be able to be there for your birthday.
反正我也不觉得你来得了
I didn't think you'd make it anyway.
没事的
It's okay.
这是 这是莱丽吗
Is that -- is that Riley?
亲爱的 这是德鲁
Oh. Honey, this is Drew,
我和你说过的
who I was telling you about.
我正想和你说
Hey. I just wanted to tell you
你妈妈今天做了特别棒的事情
that your mom did something really amazing today.
她太棒了
She was awesome.
你会为她感到十分骄傲的
You would have been really proud of her.
我就为她感到很骄傲
I was.
妈妈 我得走了
Hey, Mom, I gotta go.
我要和莱克茜去试伴娘服了
Lexi and I are trying on bridesmaid dresses.
伴娘 谁结婚了
Bridesmaids? Who's getting married?
莱克茜和爸爸
Lexi and dad.
-什么 -他们几周前订婚了
- What? - They got engaged a few weeks ago.
他没告诉你吗
He didn't tell you.
对了 对了
Oh, right, right.
总之我得走了 再见
Anyway, I gotta go. Bye.
等等 每时
Wait. 24!
她很漂亮 茜德
She's beautiful, Syd.
谢谢
Thanks.
我有个在喀布尔女校缝制的足球要送她
I...I got her a soccer ball sewn at a girls school in Kabul.
是生日礼物
It was a birthday present.
既然你要回去 能帮我带回去给她吗
Since you're going back, can you take it to her?
当然可以 乐意效劳
Sure, yeah, no, I'd be more than happy to.
茜德 我都不知道怎么
Syd, I-I don't even --
德鲁 别再道歉了
Drew, stop apologizing.
我来就知道会是这样
This is what I signed up for.
也许雷利不是
It may not be what Riley signed up for,
但我还能怎样呢
but hey, what can I do about that?
灌淡啤酒喝个酩酊大醉
Get hammered on near beer?
我买♥♥单
I'm buying.
很诱人
Tempting.
改天吧
Rain check?
好啊
Yeah, of course.
晚安 少校
Good night, Major.
晚安 上尉
Good night, Captain.
之前看着乔丹和斯科特
So, the staring at Jordan and Scott earlier.
感觉到的是曾经的甜蜜还是未来的痛苦
Was that wistful memories or painful future?
不知道
I don't know.
我们经历了那么多以后
After everything we've been through,
再也没有轻松的事了
nothing's easy anymore.
你俩倒霉孩子
Never is with you two.
不过现在 如果我是你的话
Meantime, if I were you, I'd start building up
会赶紧把那两条鸡仔腿练好
I'd start building up those chicken legs
不然会有人拿去烧烤的
before someone tries to barbecue them.
让他们见见阳光 夏天到了
Get some sun on 'em. It's summertime!
好了 话说得够多了
All right, enough talking.
我们跑起来 老爷子
Let's go, old man.
来吧 来啊
Come on. Come on!
好 真是 我
Okay, that's -- that's --
行吧 一会追上你
Yeah, I'll catch up!
香农 你不是无所不知的 好吗
Shannon, you don't have all the answers, okay?
你还是个实习生
You're still an intern,
你肯定会犯错
and you're gonna make mistakes,
但这就是学习的方法
but it's how you learn.
所以时不时的
So, just every once in a while,
少说点 多听听
maybe stop talking and listen a little bit.
这样吧 工作上你帮我
Tell you what, you help me work on my work game,
工作以外的事 我帮你
and I'll help you work on your off-duty game.
不知道 我只是那方面不擅长
I don't know. I'm just -- I'm not good at that stuff.
我在撩汉子方面很菜
All right? I'm not really big on hooking up.
萨姆来了
Oh, wow, Sam's here.
消防局在两个街区以外
The station's two blocks away.
他们通常坐在柜台那
They usually sit at the counter,
但犯错才是学习的方法 不是吗
but making mistakes is how you learn, right?
别把他叫过来
Don't call him over here.
我要杀了你
I am gonna kill you.
乔纳 萨姆
Jonah! Sam!
至少我有俩消防员来救我
Well, at least I'll have two firemen to rescue me.
好啊 两位 忙啥呢
Hey, guys, what's up?
来吃早餐 二位需要人陪吗
Uh, breakfast. You want some company?
-需要 -好嘞
- Yes. - Okay.
再来一轮
We're gonna need another round.
对 好渴
Yeah, we're thirsty.
我要一杯龙舌兰 谢谢
Can I get a shot of tequila, please?
-是四杯 -四杯龙舌兰
- Four shots. - Four shots of tequila.
-你 -抱歉 我碰到了
- Oh. You -- - Sorry, I touched it.
你来吧
Go for it.
你是安妮吧
It's Annie, right?
对 记忆力不错
Yeah, good memory.
我是斯科特
It's Scott.
斯科特 好的
Scott, right.
我之前在医院里看到的就是你吧
So that was you that I saw earlier at the hospital.
对 你应该打个招呼的
Yeah, you should have said hi.
下次一定
Next time I will.
你为什么不请几天假跟我一起去
Why don't you take a few days off and come with me?
我会带你去吃马里兰最棒的螃蟹馆子
I'll show you the best crab shack in Maryland.
可以一起开车去海洋城 看阿萨提格岛
We can drive down to Ocean City, see Assateague Island.
我的健身房♥这周开业
I got my gym opening this week.
还有救人之类的事在忙 你知道的吧
I got my life savings in that thing, you know that?
我知道 只是...
Yeah, I know, it's just...
咱俩都知道如果我去上学 咱俩就有的熬了
we knew this was gonna be hard if I got in.
对 可几个小时前
Yeah, well, a few hours ago,
我还以为是明年 不是现在啊
剧集 | 夜班医生(2014) | 导航列表